Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Janet Jackson.
- You dont have to hold on to the pain, to hold on to the memory.
- In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you.
- I can't believe people got so upset at the sight of a single breast! America is so parochial, I may just have to move to Europe where people are more mature about things like that!.
- It is my belief that we all have the need to feel special. It is this need that can bring out the best in us, yet the worst in us.
- You have to be careful with the clitoris, because if the piercer doesn't know what he's doing, it can be numbed for good.
- I'm convinced that we black women possess a special indestructible strength that allows us to not only get down, but the get up, to get through, and to get over.
- I kinda see everyone as competition. I'm a very competitive person. But I think that's good. Competition is great. And as long as it's friendly and not a malicious thing, then I think it's cool.
- I used to hurt so badly that I'd ask God why, what have I done to deserve any of this? I feel now He was preparing me for this, for the future. That's the way I see it.
- We need to do more enforcement of the zoning that we do have.
- A lot of times I felt so alone. But I also thought there has to be other people that have experienced either what I have, or close to it.