Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Jesse Ventura. --Antiquary 17:19, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Drugs and prostitution, those shouldn't be imprisonment crimes.
- Government . . . was not founded to create jobs. Create your own job. Be an individual.
- If you are smart enough to go to college, you are smart enough to figure out a way to pay for it.
- If you buy the flag it's yours to burn.
- If you were to come to Minnesota, I could have you locked up like that. That's power.
- If you're a feeble, weak-minded person to begin with, I don't have time for you.
- When people attack me, I attack back.
- Wrestling is ballet with violence.
Wrestling commentary Quotes:
- And the pleasure of course Monsoon was all yours.
- His catchphrase, usually said after a WWF televised event.
- Well I Remember you back in 1932 when you're at your prime.
- Teasing Gorilla Monsoon during WrestleMania III
- McMahon, I'm disgusted. Once again you've edited tapes to prove your point! You know, if you'd have been around when Nixon was in the White House, he'd still be the President! You know I'm right, you're not foolin' anybody; there's a lot of dissension on that team, and you're involved in the cover-up!