- 2006-01-10 17:53:51 User:Uncle G (The article has been transwikied.)
- 2005-12-24 21:56:32 User:Caerwine m
- 2005-11-24 15:03:41 User:Stifle (sent to US bio stubs; wikiquote)
- 2005-11-24 14:15:00 User:22.214.171.124 (just started)
From Wikipedia:Talk:Jon Rappoport 
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Jon Rappoport. --Antiquary 18:02, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- A whole lot of people aren't so hard wired that they have to shoot down any attempt to reinstate the true power of imagination.
- A whole lot of people can look at the madness called politics and still retain their desire to create on the other side of that fence.
- Imagination is that faculty which drives along paths it itself invents. It doesn't follow a blueprint.
- It turns out that much of politics is BASED on the fantasy that scarcity is an eternal natural law.
- Judging by the response I've received since I started writing pieces about imagination, the paranormal, and the continuum, about a year ago, a whole lot of other people want Something Better, too.