Citation Link 
i got the quotes but it won't let me link it
Baby16 01:48, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Kelly Clarkson.
- Everyone says I'm like the girl next door...Y'all must have really weird neighbors!
- I know God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress.
- I never said I was a 'good girl.' I'm not a bad girl. I'm just normal, and that's what I'm going to be. There's no bad girl with whips and chains that's going to come out. I think people like me because I was myself.
- I'm a hygiene freak. I'm like obsessive-compulsive when it comes to washing your hands.
- I'm a jeans girl!
- I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. I'm like your niece, and nobody wants to date their niece. It's the chubby cheeks. The whole reason people voted for me on American Idol is because I'm an everyday, normal girl.
- If I can wake up everyday before I die and know that I don't have to serve anyone food or drinks, I will be happy!
- You need to establish yourself before you let someone else in - I'm still finding myself.
- Me? Do drugs? Never. I was raised in a drug-free environment and I know I'd deeply disappoint my parents of I did them. And even worse.. I'd disappoint God.
- I'm so tired of disrespecting, lying, sneaky little trolls that pretend to be human.