yeah, I think it should be merged. Why have 2 pages for the same thing?
Unsourced quotes from Kisses 
- A kiss from my mother made me a painter.
- It is as old as the creation, and yet as young and fresh as ever. It pre-existed, still exists, and always will exist. Depend upon it, Eve learned it in Paradise, and was taught its beauties, virtues, and varieties by an angel, there is something so transcendent in it.
- You would think, if our lips were made of horn and stuck out a foot or two from our faces, kisses at any rate would be done for. Not so. No creatures kiss each other so much as the birds.
Unsourced quotes 
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.
- Kissing-and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.
- Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful.
- A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one.
- Advice is like kissing. Its free and fun to do.
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.
- Kiss and make up — but too much makeup has ruined many a kiss.
- I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
- Kissing is like drinking saltwater: you drink and your thirst increases.
- The kiss. There are all sorts of kisses, lad, from the sticky confection to the kiss of death. Of them all, the kiss of an actress is the most unnerving. How can we tell if she means it or if she's just practicing?
- A kiss is priceless, yet it costs nothing
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
- Jeanne Bourgeois Mistinguett
- Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight.
- Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
- Bible, Song of Solomon, 1. 1
- When I kiss you, I can taste your soul.
- I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up.
- Barbara Bush
- A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.
- When I was a young man and never been kissed
- I got to thinking over what I had missed
- Got me a girl and I kissed her and then
- Oh, Lord, I kissed her again
- Oh..... kisses sweeter than wine
- Oh..... kisses sweeter than wine
- The Weavers; From their song Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
- It was brief, swift, and then it was done. It was a professional job. I needed to be kissed, and I was kissed.
- Uma Thurman (regarding her first kiss)
- Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
- By each let this be heard,
- Some do it with a bitter look,
- Some with a flattering word.
- The coward does it with a kiss,
- The brave man with a sword!
- Oscar Wilde
- A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
- We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.
- Then she really started to cry, and the next thing I knew, I was kissing her all over.
- J D Salinger The Catcher in the Rye, Holden Caulfield in Chapter 11.
- A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest.
- Auugh! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get some hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!
- Charles Schulz; Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts
- The first kiss is stolen by the man; the last is begged by the woman.
- Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last.
- Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off.
- How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
- The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.
- I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since.
- The mother's first kiss teaches the child love; the first holy kiss of the woman he loves teaches man hope and faith in life.
- First time he kissed me, he but only kissed
The fingers of this hand wherewith I write;
And, ever since, it grew more clean and white.
- Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?
- A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.
- Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
- How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.
- Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound
- A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first edition.
- I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies' hands - after all, one must start somewhere.
- Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep.|
- kisses are a better fate
- Love's first snow-drop, virgin kiss.
- 'Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
- What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?
- Robert Browning,A Toccata of Galuppi's
- Once he drew
With one long kiss my whole soul thro'
My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.
- Were kisses all the joys in bed,
One woman would another wed.
- William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV
- What lies lurk in kisses.
- The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.
- "May I print a kiss on your lips?" I said,
And she nodded her full permission:
So we went to press and I rather guess
We printed a full edition.
- A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.
- See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?
- Percy Bysshe Shelley, Love's Philosophy
- Never a lip is curved with pain
That can't be kissed into smile again.
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
- Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
There are some you love, I know;
Be not loathe to tell them so.
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
Waiting to be warmly met.
Keep them not in waiting yet;
Kisses kept are wasted.
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., The Professor at the Breakfast-Table
- Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing.
- Dorothy Parker
- Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.
- Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in.
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
Say that health and wealth have missed me;
Say I'm growing old, but add Jenny kissed me.
- Leigh Hunt; Jenny Kissed Me
- A man's kiss is his signature.
- Kiss: love professed through lips.
- Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made
For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.
- William Shakespeare
- A man had given all other bliss,
And all his worldly worth for this,
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips.
- Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.