Talk:Klemens von Metternich
This article definitely should not be deleted. It is ridiculous that in 2012 Wikiquote did not have a page for Metternich. I shall try to source some quotes, but really the page should be left up so that other users can add sourced quotes as well. Cagliost (talk) 17:11, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- We don't keep unsourced articles around; if we left stuff up so other users can add sourced quotes, we'd be waiting forever. It's better to deleted the unsourced stuff (which sometimes involves deleting the entire page), and it can be recreated at a later date. Wikisource is MUCH more comfortable with recreating deleted pages than, say, Wikipedia.
If you'd like, I could move the deleted page into your userspace so that you can work on fixing it; once there are some sourced quotes, it could be moved back. EVula // talk // ☯ // 17:25, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- When Paris sneezes, Europe catches cold.
- Any plan conceived in moderation must fail when the circumstances are set in extremes.
- Stability is not immobility.
- It is useless to close the gates against ideas; they overleap them