- Unsourced quotes are no longer used in articles. These were once in the article, but only such quotes as can be properly sourced should be moved back into it.
- I'd pick an amaretto sour. But I don't drink yet. I've only tasted my mom's.
- On her favorite drink
- I like the fact that I have my friends I can go home to, hang out with and be a normal kid, because you only live once.
- I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book myself! Reading is so important! I enjoy reading 'real' stories of people.
- If I am able to be a role model to other people, I can set good examples. I think it’s important to show that [acting’s] not all about money or glamour. If I can set an example that drugs aren’t necessary and [kids] should just be themselves, why not? [Acting] is really cool. I’d like to stay with it.
- I think acting is a little harder than singing or dancing because you are playing someone who is not really you. You have to pretend to be somebody you have never met. Since the person is imaginary, you have to start from scratch.
- I can do romantic comedies, but I'm not going to be, like, taking my clothes off in a movie, that's not appropriate for me to do. I don't think I ever need to do that, and I don't think you'll ever see me doing that.
- I want my audience to be able to watch my films as long as they can. And once I go do an older film I can't really go backward, so that's what I'm trying to stick with.
- I do want to continue acting as well as singing, but I want to go to college, too. It's important to have an education. I just want to wait until I'm ready. I don't want to jump into it, especially since I'm focusing on my career.
- I was overtired and working myself to death. When you're young, you think you can just keep going and going.
- I'm not going to deny the fact that I've tried pot. I hated it. But I've never tried cocaine. I've seen my father, I've seen how it messes with families, and, you know, it fucks your life up. If I hadn't experienced that, I may have gone a different route. I don't know. But I've seen how it literally tore my parents apart.
- I'm very honest. I always speak my mind; like, if you're bothering me or doing something that's offensive to me, I'm going to tell you rather than talk about you behind your back.
- My sister who’s 10 [at the time] knows more than I knew about dressing sexy and that kind of thing. Girls are aging very fast today. They expect themselves to weigh a certain weight and wear a certain brand—it’s scary.
- You just have to hang out with people you trust and not worry about what others think. You'll always be under pressure—what you're wearing and what you're doing. The only way to be comfortable is to know that you're surrounding yourself with people who like you for you.