Vote for deletion notice
This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. See its archived VfD entry for details.
- What do you think about making one page for each season, to make the page shorter? Sjurmh 18:20, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- I'm surprised, it's full of fragmented sections of script that really aren't noteworthy in any way. When pulled out of the context of the program, some are especially ignoble. In particular,
- (Larry and Charlie are arguing)
- Dr. Larry Fleinhardt: Tighten it.
- Charlie Eppes: (slaps Larry's hand) Hey, play nice.
- WTF? Great, thanks for letting me know that Charlie slapped Larry's hand. Numb3rs is the new Shakespeare.
- Also, it's very disappointing that numbers redirects here.
- 184.108.40.206 17:45, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- Season 3 Ep. 6 #2 and #3 belongs to #5. 220.127.116.11 19:45, 7 April 2009 (UTC)