This seems slightly one sided.
- Slightly? 25 out of 30 entries state the same idea "rape = pornography" and most of them are by the same author stating that same idea over and over.
- No one knows what pornography is. Supreme Court says pornography is anything without artistic merit that causes sexual thought, that's their definition, essentially. No artistic merit, causes sexual thought. Hmm. Sounds like... every commercial on television, doesn't it? You know, when I see those two twins on that Doublemint commercial - I'm not thinking of gum. I am thinking of chewing, maybe that's the connection they're trying to make.
- Obscenity is a cleansing process, whereas pornography only adds to the murk.
- attributed to Henry Miller
- But fantasy kills imagination, pornography is death to art.
- Pornography is pornography, what is there to see? Movies are attempting to destroy something that's supposed to be the most beautiful thing a man and a woman can have by making it cheap and common. It's what you don't see that's attractive.
- Pornography is in the loin of the beholder.