- I'd say Scientology was and is the only true religion...it has been around for centuries and will continue to grow in popularity, until the one world religion is Scientology.
- I'd say Battlefield: Earth was my favorite film, and not just because of my religion. I believe it has true cinematic and artistic merit.
- Matt. Matt. Matt. You don't even... you're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is.
- Arguing with Today Show host Matt Lauer.
- Psychiatry's a fraud.
- You're a jerk.
- Being squirted in the face with water by a TV comedy show.
- The Arabs are the source of the terrorism. They don't spare anyone without attacking them. I hope Israel kills them all 
Passion of the Cruise
The original article: Neil Strauss, "The Passion of the Cruise", Rolling Stone (August 2004) is no longer available online from the RollingStone.com website. However, it is available in print. It has also been mirrored in other websites, such as RickRoss.com. Micasta 01:01, 18 May 2010 (UTC)