Talk:Will & Grace
|This article needs to conform to our limits on quotations policy.
One or more sections of this article use quotes from a television show, and as a result, there should only be: one quote for less than 30 minutes, two quotes for 30 minute shows, and five quotes for 60 minute shows (see our TV policy for shows of other lengths).
If you would like to add another quote to a section, you may first need to remove one that is already there in order to keep within the bounds of fair use of copyright material.
More gay before 9 a.m.
I have twice changed the following Grace quote to show its target to be Will, not Jack:
- [to Will] You are more gay before 9 a.m. than most people are all day.
Yes, it sounds like something one would say to Jack, but the video clip in the series finale tribute not only showed it to be Will receiving the comment, it was part of a montage specifically addressing the relationship between Grace and Will, not Jack. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 22:02, 24 May 2006 (UTC)
- Who erased most of the quotes I put in here? I wrote a lot of this article and now it's gone. Someone reply to me on Wikipedia at User:Mike Halterman. Here is the old version. You will notice that most of the quotes are now gone and replaced with new ones. 22.214.171.124 03:21, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
Unsourced by episode
- That's why I should never meet a legend. It's always disappointing, like the time I met Big Bird at the Ice Capades. Not so big.
- To Ben Ducette when Will first meets him.
(Actually Episode 8, of season 2)
- Oh, you must be poor. (outside Jacks apartment when Jacks interviewing new "Karens"
- Thats like saying Prada's are just shoes, or vodka is just a morning beverage!!!
- Rosario : "Sorry I'm late, did I miss girls night?"
- Karen: "Honey you missed "girls" night by about a hundred years"
- That's just another one of those buzz words that people throw around that don't really mean anything like "maternal" or "addiction."
- Honey, it's just an award they invented to keep gay men off the streets for a night.
- Karen, talking to James Earl Jones about the Tony Awards
- Time to pay the corkage fee, Crazy!
- Karen to Molly Shannon's charachter at an AA meeting
- Honey, I haven't slept since 1972, but thank you!
- Karen, after Rosario tells her that she better sleep with one eye open that night as a threat.
- Oh, sorry I'm late. I wanted to make sure I missed most of dinner.
- Karen after she shows up late to Will's birthday dinner
- Ladies and gentlemen… JACK McFARLAND!
- Just Jack!
- Jack TWO-THOUSAND!
- promoting his various acting routines
- Holy dirty apartment, Fatman! (Season 2, Episode 18 'My Fair Maid-y"
- Ladies and gentlemen, fresh from 45 minutes of butt-robics, I give you my ass!
- There are no straight men, only men that haven't met Jack.
- Heterosexuality, like the mid-west, is a state of mind
- Karen: What's so great about a man anyway? All they do is manhandle your boobs and eat all the ham!
- Will, Jack: We're here! We're queer! Give us a light beer!
- Jack: [calming Grace down after she decides to start dating again after her divorce] Okay, okay, we get it! Attention hikers, all trails lead to Mount Grace!
- Karen: HEY PREGGO, WHAT YOU NEVER SEEN HERPES BEFORE?!
- Karen: Shouldn't you be in your tree making cookies?
- [Grace asks Will which Lifetime movie is on]
- Will: I'm Not Leaving Town Without My Daughter Because I Have a Brain Tumor, But Don't Hit Me, You Have a Drinking Problem.
- Will: Does it hurt when you kiss your own ass while you bend over backwards?
- Karen: Close your mouth, it looks like you're missing a chromosome!
- Will: And you know what they say: if the hag hates you, the fag won't date you!
- Will [as Mrs. Adler]: Honey, I'm just so thrilled about you and your little pillow store, but did I tell you the Schenectady Times said that my performance in Rent stole the show!
- Grace: Well, I'm not surprised. I mean, look at you, Mom. You were born to play an adolescent struggling with homelessness and heroin addiction.
- Karen: [After Will calls for Grace] Grace, the reason you're not in a relationship is on line one…
- Karen: Honey, what's this? What's happening? What's going on here?
- Grace: I don't think I've seen him this upset since they hired a female urologist at the free clinic.
- Karen: Vodka, it's not just a breakfast drink anymore.
- Karen: Oh… and one more thing… [hangs up phone]
- Karen: Unless you're served in a frosted glass, you don't come within four feet of my lips!
- Grace: Will, what is the point of having a gay best friend if you're not gonna dress me?
- Karen: Husbands come and go, but the Chanel slingback is forever!
- Rosario: I've got to tell you… I find these toilets that flush themselves very threatening.
- Karen: That blouse hurts like a hangover.
- Karen: Those shoes need to go back on the Mayflower.
- Jack: Blahbity, bloo, blah, bley, touch me.
- Will: I mean, who calls themselves "Psychic Sue"? It's like me calling myself "Lawyer Will" or you calling yourself "Designer Grace" or Jack calling himself "Jumping Ferret Jack".
- Karen: After my body accepts your liver, I am through with you!
- Karen: I brought party mix, complete with uppers, downers and candy corn. Just don't tell my doctor; he is trying to get me off sugar.
- Karen: Hey McFairyland, gimmie your lunch money!
- Will: (to Jack) Guys don't make passes and Girls who wear glasses!
- Jack: (to Will) And Guys don't make passes at Guys with fat asses!