Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987–1996) is a US animated TV series.
- 1 Master Splinter
- 2 Leonardo
- 3 Donatello
- 4 Raphael
- 5 Michelangelo
- 6 April O'Neil
- 7 Casey Jones
- 8 Season 1
- 9 Season 2
- 10 Season 3
- 10.1 Beneath These Streets
- 10.2 Turtles on Trial
- 10.3 Attack of the 50-Foot Irma
- 10.4 The Maltese Hamster
- 10.5 Sky Turtles
- 10.6 The Old Switcheroo
- 10.7 Burne's Blues
- 10.8 Zach The Fifth Turtle
- 10.9 Enter the Rat King
- 10.10 Turtles at the Earth's Core
- 10.11 April's Fool" A.K.A. "April Foolish
- 10.12 Attack of Big MACC
- 10.13 The Ninja Sword of Nowhere
- 10.14 20,000 Leaks Under the City
- 10.15 Outlaw Hero - Casey Jones
- 10.16 Turtle Terminator
- 11 Vacation in Europe side season
- 12 Season 4
- 13 Season 5
- 14 Season 6
- 15 Season 7
- 16 Season 8
- 17 Season 9
- 18 Season 10
- 19 Dialogue
- 20 References
- 21 External links
- Age has its previleges.
- You're totally warped, dude! She was winking at me!
- [sings] I've been working on the oil drums!
- This is April O'Neil, reporting for Channel 6 Happy Hour News.
- I'll give you a jawbreaker!
- Now you're where you belong, garbage!
- Here's all the dough you'll get lawbreaker!
- All lawbreakers must pay the price!
- And for the icing on the cake!
- Hold it sports fans!
- Go ahead, make my night!
- Catch'a on the slops punk!
- You could use a little iron in your diet!
- Conspired yourself slam-dunked scuzzball!
- Casey Jones is gonna clean up this city!
Enter The Shredder
- Shredder: I must congratulate you (enters to meet the turtles)
- Donatello: It's the same guy we fought last night
- Shredder: You past the test with flying colors.
- Raphael: Test? What test?
- Shredder: Your hairy little friend knows me as Oroku Saki, but you may call me "The Shredder".
- Raphael: A kitchen utensil?
A Thing About Mouser
Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X
(Bebop and Rocksteady fighting Krang's stone warriors)
- Shredder Stop, stop! STOP!!!
(Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang's stone warriors stop firing)
- Rocksteady Oh we was starting to have fun.
- Shredder Shut up! You are Krang's stone warriors are you not?
- General Tragg Yeah. So?
- Shredder There is something I must show you.
- General Tragg We gonna catch those kids.
- April O'Neil You got 'em! Who are they? Let's interrogate them!
- 'Michelangelo It's okay April, they're cool.
- Dask "Cool? Daddio, we are frozen!"
Shredder & Splintered
Return of the Shredder
The Incredible Shrinking Turtles
It Came from Beneath the Sewers
The Mean Machines
Beneath These Streets
Turtles on Trial
Attack of the 50-Foot Irma
The Maltese Hamster
- Shredder (to the turtles, as gravity in New York City reserves back to normal again after Krang using a machine to change it): "You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!
- Bebop: And bring cash. We don't take plastic!"
The Old Switcheroo
Zach The Fifth Turtle
Enter the Rat King
Turtles at the Earth's Core
April's Fool" A.K.A. "April Foolish
Attack of Big MACC
The Ninja Sword of Nowhere
20,000 Leaks Under the City
Outlaw Hero - Casey Jones
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: He was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!
- Leonardo: Somehow, I got the feeling he'll cross are paths again.
- Casey Jones: Somehow, I get a feeling he's right.
- Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael: Turtles Fight with honour!
- Irma: "And women fight with handbags!"
Vacation in Europe side season
Ring of Fire
(inside the Technodrome)
- Krang: Shredder, I'm sending you to Lisbon in Portugal. Here it is on the map.
- Shredder: Put that away, I know where Lisbon is.
- Krang: It's not for you, this is the educational portion of the show."
Plan 6 from Outer Space
Michelangelo meets Bugman
(After watching April in the news about Bugman beating Electrozapper)
- Michelangelo: You know dudes. I think April has gone a little buggy. (The other turtles lift their pillows and begin hitting him) Ow! Hey, come on! I was just kidding guys! Ah, ah stop! (Cuts outside their lair and he yells in pain)
Sideseason (Vacation in Europe)
Tower of Power
Night of the Rogues
- Splinter: You have anyway of reaching Casey Jones?
- April: Yeah, I've got his phone number but-
- Master Splinter: Call him at once.
- Casey Jones: All I want to know is, when do I get to break something?
- Casey Jones: I can see that I’m going to have to get tough with you.