Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987–1996) is a US animated TV series.
- 1 Master Splinter
- 2 Leonardo
- 3 Donatello
- 4 Raphael
- 5 Michelangelo
- 6 April O'Neil
- 7 Casey Jones
- 8 Season 3
- 9 Vacation in Europe side season
- 10 Season 7
- 11 Dialogue
- 12 References
- 13 External links
- Age has its previleges.
- You're totally warped, dude! She was winking at me!
- [sings] I've been working on the oil drums!
- This is April O'Neil, reporting for Channel 6 Happy Hour News.
- I'll give you a jawbreaker!
- Now you're where you belong, garbage!
- Here's all the doe you'll get lawbreaker!
- All lawbreakers must pay the price!
- And for the icing on the cake!
- Hold it sports fans!
- Go ahead, make my night!
- Catch'a on the slops punk!
- You could use a little iron in your diet!
- Conspired yourself slam-dunked scuzzball!
- Casey Jones is gonna clean up this city!
- Shredder (to the turtles, as gravity in New York City reserves back to normal again after Krang using a machine to change it): "You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!
- Bebop: And bring cash. We don't take plastic!"
Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: He was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!
- Leonardo: Somehow, I got the feeling he'll cross are paths again.
- Casey Jones: Somehow, I get a feeling he's right.
- Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael: Turtles Fight with honour!
- Irma: "And women fight with handbags!"
Vacation in Europe side season
Ring of Fire
(inside the Technodrome)
- Krang: Shredder, I'm sending you to Lisbon in Portugal. Here it is on the map.
- Shredder: Put that away, I know where Lisbon is.
- Krang: It's not for you, this is the educational portion of the show."
Night of the Rogues
- Splinter: You have anyway of reaching Casey Jones?
- April: Yeah, I've got his phone number but-
- Master Splinter: Call him at once.
- Casey Jones: All I want to know is, when do I get to break something?
- Casey Jones: I can see that I’m going to have to get tough with you.