Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987–1996) is a US animated TV series.
- 1 Master Splinter
- 2 Leonardo
- 3 Donatello
- 4 Raphael
- 5 Michelangelo
- 6 April O'Neil
- 7 Casey Jones
- 8 Season 1
- 9 Season 3
- 10 Vacation in Europe side season
- 11 Season 4
- 12 Season 7
- 13 Dialogue
- 14 References
- 15 External links
- Age has its previleges.
- You're totally warped, dude! She was winking at me!
- [sings] I've been working on the oil drums!
- This is April O'Neil, reporting for Channel 6 Happy Hour News.
- I'll give you a jawbreaker!
- Now you're where you belong, garbage!
- Here's all the dough you'll get lawbreaker!
- All lawbreakers must pay the price!
- And for the icing on the cake!
- Hold it sports fans!
- Go ahead, make my night!
- Catch'a on the slops punk!
- You could use a little iron in your diet!
- Conspired yourself slam-dunked scuzzball!
- Casey Jones is gonna clean up this city!
Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X
(Bebop and Rocksteady fighting Krang's stone warriors)
- Shredder Stop, stop! STOP!!!
(Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang's stone warriors stop firing)
- Rocksteady Oh we was starting to have fun.
- Shredder Shut up! You are Krang's stone warriors are you not?
- General Tragg Yeah. So?
- Shredder There is something I must show you.
- General Tragg We gonna catch those kids.
- April O'Neil You got 'em! Who are they? Let's interrogate them!
- 'Michelangelo It's okay April, they're cool.
- Dask "Cool? Daddio, we are frozen!"
- Shredder (to the turtles, as gravity in New York City reserves back to normal again after Krang using a machine to change it): "You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!
- Bebop: And bring cash. We don't take plastic!"
Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: He was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!
- Leonardo: Somehow, I got the feeling he'll cross are paths again.
- Casey Jones: Somehow, I get a feeling he's right.
- Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael: Turtles Fight with honour!
- Irma: "And women fight with handbags!"
Vacation in Europe side season
Ring of Fire
(inside the Technodrome)
- Krang: Shredder, I'm sending you to Lisbon in Portugal. Here it is on the map.
- Shredder: Put that away, I know where Lisbon is.
- Krang: It's not for you, this is the educational portion of the show."
Michelangelo meets Bugman
(After watching April in the news about Bugman beating Electrozapper)
- Michelangelo: You know dudes. I think April has gone a little buggy. (The other turtles lift their pillows and begin hitting him) Ow! Hey, come on! I was just kidding guys! Ah, ah stop! (Cuts outside their lair and he yells in pain)
Night of the Rogues
- Splinter: You have anyway of reaching Casey Jones?
- April: Yeah, I've got his phone number but-
- Master Splinter: Call him at once.
- Casey Jones: All I want to know is, when do I get to break something?
- Casey Jones: I can see that I’m going to have to get tough with you.