Terrahawks is a British science fiction series created by Gerry Anderson and Christopher Burr, which ran from 1983 to 1986. The show focused on the battles between a elite defence force based in South America and an army of alien monsters on Mars, led by the android Zelda.
Series 1 
Expect the Unexpected part one 
- [first line of the show]
- Zelda: Planet Mars... A small step for us, but a large step towards mankind...
- Lieutenant Hiro: [to his flowers] Hi, Erica! My, how you've grown. Nice to see you, Lantana. Why Cassandra, you look beautiful. [to 101] You've obviously been talking to them , just like I told you.
- Space Sergeant 101: Yes sir.
- Hiro: You know something, 101? Doctor Ninestein's theory is that my plants flourish because of the artificial gravity up here. And when I explain to him it's because I talk to them, do you know what he says?
- 101: You're a nut?
- Hiro: Exactry.
- Captain Mary Falconer: Sergeant Major, I want a hundred of your men to be boarded immediately.
- Sergeant Major Zero: Yes Captain. ...You don't really think of us as men, do you?
- Doctor 'Tiger' Ninestein: Oh, for space sake, Zero, not now...
Expect the Unexpected part two 
- [following 13's funeral]
- 35: Sergeant Major? I don't understand. I mean, when we get back, they'll make another number 13, won't they?
- Zero: You know your trouble, 35? You've got no heart.
- Zero: I could save Mary. And the Doctor. But I will not disobey an order. I will not disobey an order. I definitely will not disobey an order! ...Oh, heck I won't.
Thunder Roar 
- Ninestein: Flaming thunderbolts!
- Zero: Oh! Didn't expect you, sir...
- Ninestein: What do you think you're playing at, Zero?
- Zero: I was playing your video game.
- Ninestein: Get out of there! [Zero quickly returns to his usual perch]
- Mary: What's all the commotion?
- Ninestein: I come in here and what do I find? Zero's playing my game!
- Mary: That's not so terrible. What did you score, Sergeant Major?
- Zero: 820, ma'am. And I hadn't finished...
- Ninestein: What?! That's higher than...!
- Mary: Higher than your best ever score, Tiger?
- Ninestein: 820?! I don't believe it.
- Mary: He can't lie. He's only a machine with limited intelligence. Isn't that what you always say?
- Ninestein: Well.... What I meant to say was....was..... Flaming thunderbolts...!
- Sram: So... You are Ninestein. Leader of the despicable Terrahawks. Protectors of the inhuman human race.
- Tiger Ninestein: Did Zelda send you?
- Sram: Zelda leads the fight for survival. Survival of all that isn't human.
- Ninestein: Let me look at your wounds.
- Sram: No! ...I am dying. My strength is failing....but you will die with me, Ninestein!
- Ninestein: Don't fuss, Mary, I'm fine. And thanks for getting me out of there.
- Mary: The Sergeant Major did the hard part. He was very brave, don't you agree?
- Ninestein: Were you afraid, Zero?
- Zero: No sir. Not at all.
- Ninestein: Well, to be courageous, first you've gotta be afraid. It's a very human attribute.
- Zero: To be brave...you have to be...afraid?
- Ninestein: Zelda reclaims her own.
- Mary: It's really scary...
- Zero: Sir. I'm pleased to say I'm now scared. Does it mean I'm now brave?
- Ninestein: No, it doesn't.
- Zero: To be brave, you have be scared... And now that I'm scared, I'm not brave... The whole thing is totally beyond my comprehension!!
Close Call 
From Here to Infinity 
Space Samurai 
The Sporilla 
Happy Madeday 
- MOID: I wear many faces, but have none of my own.
Gunfight at Oaky's Corral 
The Ugliest Monster of All 
The Gun 
Thunder Path 
- Zero: That stuff's hard. Almost as hard as Ninestein's heart.
- Zero: And that, Dix Hewitt, is how we are gonna destroy the bridge.
- 18: Sacre bleu, you expect us to fire ourselves out of zis?
- Zero: Exactly, lad. You increase to maximum mass and go like space fire.
- 18: C'est impossible. No man would do zis.
- Zero: That is where you are wrong. You never heard of them human cannonballs?
- 18: Ze humans? They do zis? Hm. Zen I, numeral Dix-Huit, I am ready.
- Zero: Right, Dix-Wit, get in the pipe.
Mind Monster 
Series 2 
To Catch a Tiger 
The Midas Touch 
Operation SAS 
Ten Top Pop 
Unseen Menace 
A Christmas Miracle 
Midnight Blue 
Play it Again Sram 
My Kingdom for a ZEAF 
Zero's Finest Hour 
The Ultimate Menace 
Ma's Monsters 
- Cy-Star: Zelda, you must listen to me!
- Zelda: What is it?
- Cy-Star: My news!
- Zelda: Very well. Tell us if you must.
- Cy-Star: Well... I am going to have....a baby!
- Zelda: [drops tray of glasses] What...did....you say...?
- Cy-Star: I'm going to have a baby! Isn't it wonderful?
- Yung-Star: A baby?! [giggles while clapping gleefully]
- Zelda: A BABY?!
Series 3 
Two for the Price of One 
- Yung-Star: What will it be?
- Zelda: What will what be, you slobbering simpleton?
- Yung-Star The baby, of course. Will it be a boy or a girl?
- Zelda: We are androids. Cy-Star can decide what it will be.
- Yung-Star: Have you decided, Cy-Star?
- Cy-Star: Yes.
- Yung-Star: Well?
- Cy-Star: Well what?
- Yung-Star: Is it a boy or a girl?
- Cy-Star: Not going to tell you.
- Yung-Star: [grumbles]
- Zelda: Stop that! All this need not concern you, Yung-Star. You're a man. Although I sometimes have my doubts about that. [laughs with Cy-Star]
- Yung-Star: Women. Huh!