Terrahawks is a British science fiction series created by Gerry Anderson and Christopher Burr, which ran from 1983 to 1986. The show focused on the battles between a elite defence force based in South America and an army of alien monsters on Mars, led by the android Zelda.
- 1 Series 1
- 2 Series 2
- 3 Series 3
Expect the Unexpected part one
- [first line of the show]
- Zelda: Planet Mars... A small step for us, but a large step towards mankind...
- Lieutenant Hiro: [to his flowers] Hi, Erica! My, how you've grown. Nice to see you, Lantana. Why Cassandra, you look beautiful. [to 101] You've obviously been talking to them , just like I told you.
- Space Sergeant 101: Yes sir.
- Hiro: You know something, 101? Doctor Ninestein's theory is that my plants flourish because of the artificial gravity up here. And when I explain to him it's because I talk to them, do you know what he says?
- 101: You're a nut?
- Hiro: Exactry.
- Captain Mary Falconer: Sergeant Major, I want a hundred of your men to be boarded immediately.
- Sergeant Major Zero: Yes Captain. ...You don't really think of us as men, do you?
- Doctor 'Tiger' Ninestein: Oh, for space sake, Zero, not now...
Expect the Unexpected part two
- [following 13's funeral]
- 35: Sergeant Major? I don't understand. I mean, when we get back, they'll make another number 13, won't they?
- Zero: You know your trouble, 35? You've got no heart.
- Zero: I could save Mary. And the Doctor. But I will not disobey an order. I will not disobey an order. I definitely will not disobey an order! ...Oh, heck I won't.
- Ninestein: Flaming thunderbolts!
- Zero: Oh! Didn't expect you, sir...
- Ninestein: What do you think you're playing at, Zero?
- Zero: I was playing your video game.
- Ninestein: Get out of there! [Zero quickly returns to his usual perch]
- Mary: What's all the commotion?
- Ninestein: I come in here and what do I find? Zero's playing my game!
- Mary: That's not so terrible. What did you score, Sergeant Major?
- Zero: 820, ma'am. And I hadn't finished...
- Ninestein: What?! That's higher than...!
- Mary: Higher than your best ever score, Tiger?
- Ninestein: 820?! I don't believe it.
- Mary: He can't lie. He's only a machine with limited intelligence. Isn't that what you always say?
- Ninestein: Well.... What I meant to say was....was..... Flaming thunderbolts...!
- Sram: So... You are Ninestein. Leader of the despicable Terrahawks. Protectors of the inhuman human race.
- Tiger Ninestein: Did Zelda send you?
- Sram: Zelda leads the fight for survival. Survival of all that isn't human.
- Ninestein: Let me look at your wounds.
- Sram: No! ...I am dying. My strength is failing....but you will die with me, Ninestein!
- Ninestein: Don't fuss, Mary, I'm fine. And thanks for getting me out of there.
- Mary: The Sergeant Major did the hard part. He was very brave, don't you agree?
- Ninestein: Were you afraid, Zero?
- Zero: No sir. Not at all.
- Ninestein: Well, to be courageous, first you've gotta be afraid. It's a very human attribute.
- Zero: To be brave...you have to be...afraid?
- Ninestein: Zelda reclaims her own.
- Mary: It's really scary...
- Zero: Sir. I'm pleased to say I'm now scared. Does it mean I'm now brave?
- Ninestein: No, it doesn't.
- Zero: To be brave, you have be scared... And now that I'm scared, I'm not brave... The whole thing is totally beyond my comprehension!!
From Here to Infinity
- MOID: I wear many faces, but have none of my own.
Gunfight at Oaky's Corral
The Ugliest Monster of All
- Zero: That stuff's hard. Almost as hard as Ninestein's heart.
- Zero: And that, Dix Hewitt, is how we are gonna destroy the bridge.
- 18: Sacre bleu, you expect us to fire ourselves out of zis?
- Zero: Exactly, lad. You increase to maximum mass and go like space fire.
- 18: C'est impossible. No man would do zis.
- Zero: That is where you are wrong. You never heard of them human cannonballs?
- 18: Ze humans? They do zis? Hm. Zen I, numeral Dix-Huit, I am ready.
- Zero: Right, Dix-Wit, get in the pipe.
To Catch a Tiger
The Midas Touch
Ten Top Pop
A Christmas Miracle
Play it Again Sram
My Kingdom for a ZEAF
Zero's Finest Hour
The Ultimate Menace
- Cy-Star: Zelda, you must listen to me!
- Zelda: What is it?
- Cy-Star: My news!
- Zelda: Very well. Tell us if you must.
- Cy-Star: Well... I am going to have....a baby!
- Zelda: [drops tray of glasses] What...did....you say...?
- Cy-Star: I'm going to have a baby! Isn't it wonderful?
- Yung-Star: A baby?! [giggles while clapping gleefully]
- Zelda: A BABY?!
Two for the Price of One
- Yung-Star: What will it be?
- Zelda: What will what be, you slobbering simpleton?
- Yung-Star The baby, of course. Will it be a boy or a girl?
- Zelda: We are androids. Cy-Star can decide what it will be.
- Yung-Star: Have you decided, Cy-Star?
- Cy-Star: Yes.
- Yung-Star: Well?
- Cy-Star: Well what?
- Yung-Star: Is it a boy or a girl?
- Cy-Star: Not going to tell you.
- Yung-Star: [grumbles]
- Zelda: Stop that! All this need not concern you, Yung-Star. You're a man. Although I sometimes have my doubts about that. [laughs with Cy-Star]
- Yung-Star: Women. Huh!