Bride of Chucky
(Redirected from The Bride of Chucky)
Bride of Chucky (also known as Child's Play 4: Bride of Chucky or BOC) is a 1998 horror/romantic comedy film.
- It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it.
- [menacingly, to Tiffany] You... are so dead!
- Life sure is full of surprises.
- [last words] Go ahead and shoot! I'll be back! I always come back! [sigh] But dying is such a bitch!
- Goodbye, Darling. I'll see you in Hell.
- Barbie, eat your heart out.
- Well, hello dolly
- Chucky: Now the first thing we gotta do is get me outta this body once and for all!
- Tiffany: No, I think I prefer you like this. You're kinda cute. You're just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he?
- Chucky: [laughing] Stop! Stop! Stop!
- Chucky You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey!
- Tiffany I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe!
- Chucky Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.