The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is a 2010 3D fantasy-adventure film based on The Voyage of Dawn Treader, the fifth published novel in C. S. Lewis' epic fantasy series The Chronicles of Narnia. It is the third installment in The Chornicles of Narnia film series from Walden Media, the first in the series to be distributed by 20th Century Fox and the first one to be released in Digital 3D.
- Aslan: If you vandalize wikiquote again, you will be blocked without expiry.
- Eustace: This place just gets weirder and weirder!
- Edmund: (crying) I wanna go home!
- Edmund: Squirt? I'm a king. I've fought wars!
- Lucy: Not in this world.
- Edmund: Lucy, have you seen this ship before?
- Lucy: Yes. It's very Narnian looking, isn't it?
- Edmund: Yeah. Just another reminder that we're here and not there.
- Eustace: There once were two orphans who wasted their time, believing in Narnian nursery rhymes.
- Edmund: Please let me hit him.
- Eustace: Father, he's gonna hit me!
- Harold: Edmund, come down here, this instant!
- Lilliandil: [Caspian, Edmund, and Lucy look up into the sky as a brilliant blue light descends upon them]
- Lucy: Look!
[the light transforms into Lilliandil]
- Lilliandil: Travelers of Narnia, I am your guide.
- King Caspian: You are most beautiful.
- Lilliandil: If it is a distraction for you, I-I can change forms.
- Edmund and King Caspian: [simultaneously] No!
[Caspian and Edmund look at each other and then they sexually kissed each other. Lucy looks at them and then covers her eyes]
- Intake Officer: Are you sure you're 18?
- Edmund: Why? Do I look older?
- Lucy: Aslan, will we ever meet with you in our world?
- Aslan: No.
- Lucy: Why?
- Aslan: Because I don't belong to your world.
- Eustace: [pointing at Reepicheep] That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!
- Reepicheep: Hello, Eustace! (evil laughter)
- Eustace: It talks! Did you see? Did anyone just hear that? It just talked!
- Crewmember: It always talks.
- Caspian: Actually, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick.
- Reepicheep: The moment there is nothing to be said, your Highness, I promise you, I will claw his face off.
- Eustace: I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!
- Reepicheep: Perhaps I'll claw his face off now?
- '[Edmund looks as if he's considering this option while Eustace was yelling crazily]
- Lucy: Edmund!
- Eustace: I demand to know just where the blazes am I!
- [Tavros, a Minotaur approaches]
- Tavros: Mooooooooooooooooooo! [Eustace faints in shock, prompting laughter from the crew] Moo?
- Lucy: Do you really believe in such a place?
- Reepicheep: We have nothing, if not belief.
- Eustace: [seeing a mountain of gold] I'm rich! [seeing a skeleton] You're poor.