The ClueFinders Search and Solve Adventures
The ClueFinders Search and Solve Adventures is a computer game created by the Learning Company.
- Joni: Say isn't that where the abandoned amusement park is over on the edge of town?
- Owen: Cool, I've heard that place is haunted!
- Leslie: Don't be so credulous, Owen. Ghosts are fictitious. The park was abandoned because of seismic instability.
- Santiago: Yeah, that's right; earthquake danger or something. Too bad they had to shut it down. Did you know they had state-of-the-art animatronic robots?
- LapTrap: So what am I? Chopped liver?
- Joni: It looks like we're gonna need some keys to open these locks.
- LapTrap: Oh, keys, of course! Why can't it be easy for once?
- Owne: Hey, it's no fun if it's too easy, dude.
- Joni: Yeah, the tougher, the better.
- LapTrap: Oh, great! Here we go again!
- Monorail Cargo Robot: I load cargo. Cargo falls off. I load cargo again. Cargo falls off again. Bummer.
- Spaceball Splat Robot: Another prize for the gentleman and lady.
- Owen: Does he mean us?
- Joni: Yeah, that's the way these guys talk.
- Log Ride Pirate Robot: Log John Bones' me name. Heh, heh, get it?
- Joni: Cute, very cute.
- Mimi: Okay, kids, tell me what you know.
- Santiago: What do you mean? We were just exploring the park.
- Mimi: You think you can pull one over on me? You kids are up to something and I'll find out what it is or my name's not Mimi Ramone!
- Leslie: "Ramone?" As in "Jacques Ramone?"
- Mimi: Did I say "Ramone?" I meant, uh, "Smith."
- Mimi: I told you! No more batteries until you've finished loading the shipment!
- Robot #1: That is illogical. Without power, we cannot work.
- Mimi: You'll just have to cope. If I give you batteries now, how do I know you won't run away?
- Robot #2: If you did not give us reason to run, you would not have to worry about that.
- Mimi: I don't have time this! A lot of money is at stake here! Just get those crates loaded.