The Fast and the Furious
- Directed by Rob Cohen. Written by Gary Scott Thompson, Eric Bergquist, and David Ayer.
- [proposing his race terms to Dom] He knows I can box! So check it out, it's like this: If I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect!
- [After Brian loses his Eclipse] You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! [crowd heckles] Granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like you should.
- [After Brian talks about plans to date Mia] You break her heart, I'll break your neck.
- [Talking to Brian at Dom's garage] I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
- [looks at women hitting on Dom] I smell [sniffs] skanks. Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on you face.
- Mia: Dom is like gravity, everything just got pulled to him...even you.
- Brian: No. The only thing that pulled me in is you, being friends with your brother is just a bonus.
- Mia: Well that's nice, it's nice to come first once in a while.
- [A black driver calls a girl named Monica on her offer to have her whether he wins or loses the first race]
- Edwin: Hey, hey, Monica! What's up baby-
- Monica: [brushes him off] What's yo' problem nigga, you didn't win! [fellow drivers heckle him]
- Edwin: Fuck you, then!
- Brian: Man, you should be going to MIT or something?
- Jesse: Yeah right... I got that what is it called...that attention disorder...
- Brian: ADD?
- Jesse: Yes... that... shit, anyway there is something about engines that calms me down, you know?
- Mia: Vince what was that restaurant you wanted to take me to with the little...
- Vince: The little red candles?
- Mia: Yeah that place...what was it called?
- Vince: Cha Cha Cha...
- Mia: Yeah [turns to Brian] Well you can take me there.