The Hangover: Part II
The Hangover Part II is a 2011 American comedy film and sequel to 2009's The Hangover. The film stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis. Todd Phillips directed a script written by him, Craig Mazin and Scot Armstrong.
- Stu: There's a demon in me.
- Alan: It's true, he has semen in him.
- Phil: Wait a second Chow. We're in Bangkok?
- Chow: Holla! City of Squalor!
- Phil: Chow, what happened.
- Chow: You guys texted me. Said you fucked up and looking to party.
- Phil: Your password is baloney1?
- Chow: Well, used to be just baloney, but now they make you add numbers.
- Kingsley: Really fucking annoying.
- Stu: We're looking for a little kid.
- Samir: $2,000.
- Stu: Huh?
- Samir: Maybe more, I don't know. How young you want this kid to be?
- Stu: Oh my God! We kidnapped a monk!
- Alan: We live an alternative lifestyle.
- Tracy: Phil.
- Phil: Tracy. I'm sorry.
- Tracy: Where the hell are you?
- Phil: [sighs] It happened again.
- Tracy: Don't say that. Please.
- Phil: No, this time we're really fucked up.
- Tracy: Seriously, what's wrong with you 3?
- Phil: So much, Trace, I don't even know where to begin.
- Tracy: Oh, God. How bad? Like, no wedding bad?
- Phil: Yeah. Little worse than that.
- Phil: Do you ever do anything that doesn't end in a stand-off, Chow?
- Chow: I am an international criminal. It always ends like this. I met my wife at one of these things.
- Stu: You have a wife?
- Chow: Yeah, we married 15 years. What, Chow not good-looking enough for a woman?
- Stu: Well, we're living here in Allentown, and hes drivin our lives into the ground. When we woke up we were wasted and drunk; phil got shot, we got beaten by a monk. I was happy and my life was good. Gettin married like a dentist should, roastin marshmallows on a stick. I got fucked in the ass by a girl with a dick.
- Alan: [laughs] I remember that.
- Stu: And we're livin here in Allentown, but they're takin Teddys finger now. And im pretty sure im gonna lose my shit and shoot Allen in the face. Then shoot myself.
- Alan: You totally butchered that song.
- Stu: You totally butchered my life.
- Bangkok has them now.
- We're in Bangkok?!
- We made a pact, Wolfpack only.
- I have a demon in me.
- No one here has to know.
- We had a sick night!
- We love to party!
- Bradley Cooper — Phil Wenneck
- Ed Helms — Stu Price
- Zach Galifianakis — Alan Garner
- Justin Bartha — Doug Billings
- Ken Jeong — Leslie Chow
- Jeffrey Tambor — Sid Garner
- Sasha Barrese — Tracy Billings
- Jamie Chung — Lauren Srisai
- Mason Lee — Teddy Srisai
- Paul Giamatti — Kingsley