The Incredible Hulk
- [Speaking Portuguese badly] Don't make me...hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry. [Pause, in English] Wait, that's not right.
- I've run into bad situations on crap missions before. I've seen good men go down purely because someone didn't let us in on what we were walking into, I've moved onto the next one, 'cause that's what we do, right? I mean that's the job, but THIS? This is a whole new level of weird, and I don't feel inclined to step away from it. So if you're taking another crack at him…I want in. AND with respect, you should be looking for a team that's prepped and ready to fight, because if that thing shows up again…you're going to have a lot of professional "Tough Guys" PISSING in their PANTS…Sir.
- [Ross and Blonsky talk about Banner]
- Gen. Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross: Banner’s work was very early phase. It wasn’t even weapons application. He thought he was working on radiation resistance. I would never have told him what the project really was. But he was so sure of what he was onto, that he tested it on himself. And something went very wrong. Or it went very right. As far as I’m concerned, that man’s whole body is property of the US Army.
- Blonsky: You said he wasn’t working on weapons, right?
- Ross: No.
- Blonsky: But you were. You were, weren’t you? You were trying other things.
- Ross: One serum we developed… was very promising.
- Blonsky: So why did he run?
- Ross: He’s a scientist. He is not one of us.
- Betty Ross: Bruce, I don't understand why we can't just walk in and talk to my father.
- Bruce Banner: He told me what he was gonna do. He wants it out of me. He wants to dissect it so he can replicate it. He wants to make it a weapon.
- Betty Ross: What is it like? When it happens, what do you experience?
- Bruce Banner: Remember those experiments we volunteered for at Harvard? Those induced hallucination? It’s a lot like that, just a thousand times amplified. It’s like someone poured a liter of acid into my brain.
- Ross: Do you remember anything?
- Banner: Just fragments. Images. There’s too much noise, I can never derive anything out of it.
- Ross: But then, it’s still you, inside of it-
- Banner: No. No, it’s not.
- Ross: I don’t know. In the cave, I really felt like it knew me. Maybe your mind is in there, it’s just overcharged and can’t process what’s happening-
- Banner: I don’t want to control it. I want to get rid of it.
- Major Kathleen "Kat" Sparr: [After Blonsky has broken every bone in his body in a fight with the Hulk] Sir, Blonsky...
- Gen. Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross: [Expecting the worst] Does anyone know if he had any next-of-kin or family?
- Sparr: Ask him yourself...
- Emil Blonsky: [in perfect health, salutes Ross] Sir!
- General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross: Betty.
- Betty Ross: I will never forgive what you’ve done to him.
- General Ross: He’s a fugitive.
- Betty : You made him a fugitive. To cover your failures, and to protect your career. Don’t ever speak to me as your daughter again.
- General Ross: It’s only because you’re my daughter that you’re not in handcuffs too.
- Major Kathleen "Kat" Sparr: Are you telling me you can make more like him?
- Dr. Samuel Sterns: No, not yet! I've sorted out a few pieces, but it's not like I can put together the same HUMPTY DUMPTY, if that's what you're asking. He was a FREAK ACCIDENT, the GOAL is to do it BETTER!
- Sparr: So Banner was the only- wait- [Knocked unconscious]
- Emil Blonsky: Ahh, she's an annoying bitch, isn't she?
- Sterns: Why are you always hitting people?! [Blonsky pulls out his gun and points it at Dr. Sterns] Now what... could I have possibly done... to deserve such aggression?
- Blonsky: [mumbling agitatedly] It's not what you've done, it's what you're gonna do. [Dr. Sterns raises his head, interested] I want what you've got off Banner, I want that.
- Sterns: [rising] You look like... you've got a little something in you already, don't you?
- Blonsky: Yeah, well, I want more. You've seen what he becomes, right?
- Sterns: I have... and it's beautiful. Godlike.
- Blonsky: I want that... I need that... Make me that.
- Dr. Samuel Sterns: I don't know what you've got inside you already... the mixture could become... an Abomination. [Blonsky grabs Dr. Sterns by the collar and raises him into the air] I didn't say I was unwilling... I just need informed consent... and you've given it!
- Abomination: [About to kill Ross with a huge chain] General... any last words?
- Hulk: [rouses] HULK... SMASH!! [smashes the ground]
- [General Ross sulks at a bar]
- General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross: [Drinks shot] Reload. [barkeep gets another shot; Ross chugs the shot] Reload.
- Shadowy Figure: [Approaches Ross] Mmmm, the smell of stale beer and defeat. Y'know, I hate to say "I told you so" general, but that Super-Soldier program was put on ice for a reason. [Appears as Tony Stark] I've always felt that hardware was much more reliable.
- Ross: Stark.
- Stark: General.
- Ross: You always wear such nice suits.
- Stark: Touché. I hear you have an unusual problem.
- Ross: You should talk.
- Tony Stark: You should listen. [The General leans in a bit as Stark whispers ] What if I told you we were putting a team together?
- Ross: Who's "we"? [Stark clears his throat, looks at the General, and smiles.]
- On June 13, get ready to unleash the beast.
- This summer, our only hope is something incredible
- This June, a hero shows his true colors
- You'll like him when he's angry.
- Edward Norton - Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulk
- Liv Tyler - Betty Ross
- Tim Roth - Major Emil Blonsky / Abomination
- Tim Blake Nelson - Dr. Samuel Sterns
- Ty Burrell - Dr. Leonard Samson
- William Hurt - Gen. Thunderbolt Ross