The Incredible Hulk (1982 animated TV series)
- 1 Tomb of the Unknown Hulk 
- 2 Prisoner of the Monster 
- 3 Origin of the Hulk 
- 4 When Monsters Meet 
- 5 The Cyclops Project 
- 6 Bruce Banner Unmasked 
- 7 The Creature and the Cavegirl! 
- 8 It Lives! It Grows! It Destroys! 
- 9 The Incredible Shrinking Hulk 
- 10 Punks on Wheels 
- 11 Enter: She-Hulk 
- 12 The Boy Who Saw Tomorrow 
- 13 The Hulk Destroys Bruce Banner 
- 14 External links
Tomb of the Unknown Hulk 
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Hi, this is Stan Lee. When we think of the sun we think of beaches and fun outdoors. But sometimes there are giant storms on the sun. Storms that hurl waves of radiation towards the helpless Earth. Right now this radiation is encircling America's most powerful army base where a dangerous experiment is now in progress.
- Rio: [Tasting soup] Oh, no! This is much too bland! A little curry, some chili rojo.
- Rio: [Crying while cutting onions to add] I love my work.
- Hulk: Nothing can stop Hulk!
- [Bruce is faking being shot with a paralysis beam to explain his Hulk caused disappearance]
- Betty Ross: [examining a statue straight Bruce] He's paralyzed, just like the rest of the men were.
- Rick Jones: He sure is. It ought to be wearing off pretty soon though.
- Betty Ross: So, you've been down here all the time. That should make Dad pretty mad. He thought he had you this time. But right now while I've got you and you can't run away...
- [Betty gives Bruce a kiss, Bruce smiling in response once she's gone]
- [Rick nurses a broken arm inadvertently caused by the Hulk's rampage]
- Bruce Banner: How's your arm Rick?
- Rick Jones: Not bad, but I won't be in the major leagues for a while
- Bruce Banner: Rick, I... I'm sorry.
- Rick Jones: Relax. I told you, it was an accident.
- Bruce Banner: Do you understand now why I worry about you? And Betty? And everybody close to me?
- Rick Jones: Can't stop you from worrying, Doc. But you can't stop me from sticking around. It's my fault that you're the Hulk. I won't run out on you. Now or ever.
Prisoner of the Monster 
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] It is true? Is the long search finally over? Is Bruce Banner at last about to grasp his cure?
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Miraculously the transformation stops. Bruce Banner is himself once more. The potion worked! The Hulk is gone forever. But now, without the awesome power of the green goliath, what will happen to the doomed Bruce Banner.
- Jamala: Go, Doctor. You are cured. The potion will not work again. It only works once.
- Bruce Banner: I understand.
- Bruce Banner: [Happy] Say little friend, are you up to being a best man?
- Rick Jones: Hey, you mean you're gonna ask Miss Ross to...?
- Bruce Banner: I'm free now Rick. I can live my own life, and Betty's gonna be a big part of it.
- Bruce Banner: [working at a computer] This is the structual formula for the sonar crystalliser rays. Find me a defense again against it.
- Rick Jones: Nothing's working, Doc.
- Bruce Banner: This computer's got all the information. If there is an answer, it must come up with it.
- Rick Jones: Well, it better hurry.
- Computer: Information computed shows only one thing can defeat the sonar crystalliser. The Hulk. The Hulk. The Hulk. The Hulk.
- Bruce Banner: No! It's impossible! I'm cured! I can't become the Hulk again!
- Rick Jones: The Hulk is dead! You're cured!
- Bruce Banner: Rick, there's no other choice. The weapon will destroy cities, innocent people. It will let Spymaster control the world.
- Computer: The Hulk. The Hulk. The Hulk.
- Rick Jones: The gamma ray machine! No!
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Tormented beyond description, Banner knows what must be done. In order to save those who need him, he must sacrifice himself . The Incredible Hulk must live again.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Once again, Bruce Banner faces a future of torment and sorrow. But he'll never stop seeking a cure for his horrible malady. He'll never stop hoping he can one day destroy the monster within him.
Origin of the Hulk 
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Hi, I'm Stan Lee. We all know the Hulk is the strongest and the strangest creature on Earth. Now, hang on to your hats heroes, cause here's where we learn how he got that way! This the lonely desert. The mysterious desert. Where all is silent. Too silent...with a scent of danger in the air.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Trying to save a teenagers life, Bruce Banner's helpless body absorbs a massive bombardment of super powerful gamma rays.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Later, at the base hospital, just a few minutes before the most incredible transformation of all time is about to take place.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Bruce Banner's rage and his frustration finally trigger the powerful gamma rays in his body causing the world's most fantastic transformation, as the Incredible Hulk is born.
When Monsters Meet 
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Hi gang, this is Stan Lee. What do you say we take a little trip just to keep the Hulk company. Here we are in Paris, home of the mighty Arc de Triomphe. The famous Eiffel Tower and, of course, the ancient, mysterious cathedral which was the home of one of fictions most grotesque characters: Quasimodo, the hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] You've probably figured it out by now. He's not the original Quasimodo. He's not even the ghost of Quasimodo. No, he's the great, great, great, great, great grandson of Quasimodo. A descendant of the original hunchback of Notre Dame. But there's one great difference between the two of them. The first Quasimodo was kind-hearted and good.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] But this one is just the opposite. This one is fiendishly evil. And he has seen Betty Ross.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Saved by his own savage strength, the Hulk still lives and changes once again. But what of Betty Ross. Little does she dream as she goes to meet the Minister of Finance that a pair of evil eyes are watching.
The Cyclops Project 
Bruce Banner Unmasked 
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Hey, this is Stan Lee. Wouldn't it be horrible if a super villain could control the Hulk? Well, you're about to see the evil Puppet Master do just that. Hang loose, heroes...'cause here we go!
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Imagine Bruce Banner's shock. He has just been ordered to reveal his own terrible secret. Here he is, the villain we warned you about. The uncanny Puppet Master and his gentle daughter, the blind Alicia."
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] The Puppet Master isn't the only one after the Hulk. Here's Major Talbot, drilling his squad of fighting Hulk-Busters.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Bruce Banner can't fight it any longer. Slowly, relentlessly the helplessly scientist changes into the Incredible Hulk, a monster controlled by the Puppet Master!
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Trapped. Desperate. Not knowing where to turn, the gamma energy in Bruce Banner's cells is triggered once again.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] The sight of the damaged statue, shattered by the fury of the Hulk, reminds Bruce Banner that he can never dare admit his love for Betty Ross.
The Creature and the Cavegirl! 
It Lives! It Grows! It Destroys! 
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Hi gang! This is Stan Lee. I don't know about you, but give me a mad scientist story any day. And this one's a doozy! We start in the strange laboratory of Dr. Proto who's creating a brand new form of life. The only problem is, he doesn't know how deadly it'll be...
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Alas even though it's Bruce Banner's intelligence that's needed the most the anguished scientist is unable to halt his transformation into a creature of pure unbridled power!
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] It's finally happened! For the first time in his life, the Hulk faces danger that can't be defeated by brute strength alone. If he can't even help himself, what can he do to save Rick and Betty?
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] But nobody could move fast enough to save himself from the ray blast of the mighty gammatron. A blast that bombards our hero with the amazing gamma rays that transform him into the Incredible Hulk
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] For the moment, Bruce Banner seems free of care. But only for the moment...
The Incredible Shrinking Hulk 
Shrunken Hulk:[tiny voice]Hulk not mouse food!
Punks on Wheels 
Enter: She-Hulk 
- Jennifer Walters: Jennifer Walters could never catch them, but Jennifer Walters doesn't have to! [Transforms into the She-Hulk]
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] The savage She-Hulk could reduce that door to splinters but the guards would hear the noise. Jennifer Walters knows there are times when skill is more important than plain brute strength...and this is such a time.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Inexorably the amazing mist begins to solidify, begins to imprison Jennifer Walters. But no mere mist can imprison the savage She-Hulk.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] But there are other experiments being conducted. Evil experiments.
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] When the world's strongest mortal faces the world's most powerful female what will happen next?
- Stan Lee: [Narrates] Once again a cure has failed but Bruce Banner can never stop trying, not while the Hulk still lives