The Jetsons was an animated prime-time television series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions from 1962 to 1963. After being re-run on Saturday morning for decades, new episodes were produced in 1984, 1985, and 1987 for syndication.
- Mr. Spacely: Jetson! Thank goodness you're still here! I've got some good news and some bad news...
George: What's the bad news, Mr. Spacely?
Mr. Spacely: We've discovered a very dangerous computer virus that you have to stop right away!
George: But that could take months! By the way... what's the good news?
Mr. Spacely: The good news is I don't have to do it! 'Bye now!
- George Jetson: JANE! STOP THIS CRAZY THING!!
From "Private Property"
- Mr. Spacely: Okay, n-now tell me: how have we got Cogswell?
- George: Very simple: you ever hear of City Ordinance 1684b?
- Mr. Spacely: No, I haven't and what's that got to do with it?
- George: Everything! Cogswell's building has to come down! It's six inches too high! You get it?
[Steam comes out of Mr. Spacely's ears]
- Mr. Spacely: You dunderhead! You dolt! You blithering boob!
- George: I knew he'd be pleased!
- Mr. Spacely: You blunderer! That's my building!
- George: What-- I-- yours?!
- Mr. Spacely: I bought it this morning! Now get out before I lose my temper! You're fired!!!
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|