The Legend of Zelda series
- 1 Games
- 1.1 The Legend of Zelda
- 1.2 The Adventure of Link
- 1.3 A Link to the Past
- 1.4 Link: The Faces of Evil
- 1.4.1 Zelda (ゼルダ, Zeruda)
- 1.4.2 King Harkinian (ハーキニアン王, Hākinian Ō)
- 1.4.3 Gwonam the Wizard (グウォナム・ザ・ウィザード, Guwonamu za Wizādo)
- 1.4.4 Witch (ウィッチ, Witchi)
- 1.4.5 Morshu the Shopkeeper (モーシュ・ザ・ショップキーパー, Mōshu za Shoppukīpā)
- 1.4.6 Ganon (ガノン)
- 1.4.7 Goronu the Necromancer (ゴロヌ・ザ・ネクロマンサー, Goronu za Nekuromansā)
- 1.4.8 Harlequin the Gambler (ハーレクイン・ザ・ギャンブラー, Hārekuin za Gyanburā)
- 1.4.9 Glutko (グラトコ, Guratoko)
- 1.4.10 Militron the Berserker (ミリトロン・ザ・バーサーカー, Miritoron za Bāsākā)
- 1.4.11 Lupay the Hypnotiser (ルペイ・ザ・ヒプノタイサー, Rupei za Hipunotaisā)
- 1.4.12 Fish Lady (魚のレディ, Sakana no Redi)
- 1.4.13 Ipo the Librarian (アイポ・ザ・ライブラリアン, Aipo za Raiburarian)
- 1.4.14 Ice Queen (氷の女王, Kōri no Joō)
- 1.4.15 Oru (オル)
- 1.4.16 Frozen fountain lady (冷凍噴水の女性, Reitō Funsui no Josei)
- 1.4.17 Astronomer gnome (点文学者のグノーム, Tenbungakusha no Gunōmu)
- 1.4.18 Blacksmith (ブラックスミス, Burakkusumisu)
- 1.4.19 Elderly sailor (石油船乗り, Sekiyu Funanori)
- 1.4.20 Fat lady (でぶ女, Debu On'na)
- 1.4.21 Tink (ティンク, Tinku)
- 1.4.22 Fairies (妖精たち, Yōsei-tachi)
- 1.5 Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
- 1.5.1 Zelda (ゼルダ, Zeruda)
- 1.5.2 Link (リンク, Rinku)
- 1.5.3 King Harkinian (ハーキニアン王, Hākinian Ō)
- 1.5.4 Ganon (ガノン)
- 1.5.5 Blacksmith (ブラックスミス, Burakkusumisu)
- 1.5.6 Washubi (ワシュビ)
- 1.5.7 Forest Woman (森林の女性, Shinrin no Josei)
- 1.5.8 Knitting Woman (編み物女, Amimono On'na)
- 1.5.9 Hungry girl (空腹の少女, Kūfuku no Shōjo)
- 1.5.10 Omfak (オヌファク, Omufaku)
- 1.5.11 Impa (インパ, Inpa)
- 1.5.12 Ushrom (アシュロム, Ashuromu)
- 1.5.13 Mayor Kravindish (クラビンディシュ市長, Kurabindishu Shichō)
- 1.5.14 George the Chef (ジョージ・ザ・シェフ, Jōji za Shefu)
- 1.5.15 Duke Onkled (デューク・オンクレッド, Dyūku Onkureddo)
- 1.5.16 Fari the Spaniard (ファリ・ザ・ソードマン, Fari za Sōdoman)
- 1.5.17 Lady Alma (レディ・アルマ, Redi Aruma)
- 1.5.18 Wizzrobe (ウィズローブ, Wizurōbu)
- 1.5.19 Iron Knuckle (アイアンナック, Aian Nakku)
- 1.5.20 Armos (アモス, Amosu)
- 1.5.21 Hectan (ヘクタン, Hekutan)
- 1.5.22 Ezlo (エゼロ, Ezero)
- 1.5.23 Omay (オメー, Omē)
- 1.5.24 Three Witches (三魔女, San Majo)
- 1.5.25 Gibdo (ギブド, Gibudo)
- 1.5.26 Fairies (妖精たち, Yōsei-tachi)
- 1.6 Link's Awakening
- 1.7 Ocarina of Time
- 1.8 Majora's Mask
- 1.9 Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
- 1.10 The Wind Waker
- 1.11 Four Swords Adventures
- 1.12 The Minish Cap
- 1.13 Twilight Princess
- 2 Other media
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
The Old Man
- It's dangerous to go alone! Take this...
- Let's play money making game.
- DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE.
- Master using it and you can have this.
- Pay me for door repair.
- 10th enemy has the bomb.
- There are secrets where fairies don't live.
- Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in.
- Leave your life or money.
- Walk INTO the waterfall!
- Grumble, grumble.
- It's a secret to everybody.
- I found a mirror under the table.
- Looks like I can get in the fireplace.
- I am Error.
- South of kings tomb in Mido is a tunnel.
- Tis funny indeed.
- If all else fails use fire.
- Sorry. I know nothing.
- Error knows a secret.
- Ask Error of Ruto about the palace.
- Eyes of Ganon are everywhere. Be careful.
- Return crystal to palace in Parapa.
- Do not go South without a candle.
- Only a hammer can destroy a road block.
- Talk with my father before you leave town.
- Each town has a wise man. Learn from him.
- Get candle in Parapa Palace. Go West.
- Find the heart in Southern Parapa.
- I am much too busy to talk to a stranger.
- Hello Young Fellow.
- The River Devil eats those who are weak.
Wise Man (One in Each Town)
- In Parapa desert use this magic to survive.
- I can restore your health.
- Bagu is my name. Show my note to River Man.
- Ho ho! You seem to want to finish me off! Then allow me to make your wish come true!
- Oh, ho?... You would like to be totally destroyed? Well, I can make that wish come true!
- Welcome, Link... I am the Essence Of The Triforce.
- (Telepathic tip) When Ganon is stunned, seal his fate with a Silver arrow! Do you understand Link?
- Zelda is your...
Blind the thief
- Oh, thank you for rescuing me, please escort me to the exit.
- (when trying to leave) No, please don't go this way.
- Ahhh, Bright, too Bright! (upon entering a room with light shining in it)
- Take some Rupees, but don't tell anyone I gave them to you. Keep it between us, OK?
- (text on sign) I'm just an average guy. Do not try to talk to me. DO NOT remove this sign.
- Why did you remove my sign! It says clear as day just to leave me alone. Sheesh!
- Hey, it's Link, the wanted man! Help! Guards come quickly.
- Oh Link, the guards say you kidnapped the princess, but I still trust you.
- Gee you're fast, with speed like that I bet it was easy to kidnap the Princess.
- Hey, you pay, then you can open the chests!
- You can't open any more chests, the game is over!
- In such a dangerous world you may need many things. Select something that you like...
- Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble... Making mushroom brew, I am...
- Green is the Medicine of magic, Red is the Medicine of life, and Blue restores both life and Magic. Here have a taste of the medicine of life, tee hee.
- And the Master Sword sleeps again... FOREVER!
Zelda (ゼルダ, Zeruda)
- You've got to be kidding!
- Why'd you do that?
Link: I just saved you from Ganon!
You did not!
- What, Link? You saved me!
King Harkinian (ハーキニアン王, Hākinian Ō)
- My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!
- Hmmm, how can we help?
Gwonam the Wizard (グウォナム・ザ・ウィザード, Guwonamu za Wizādo)
- (flies in on a magic carpet) Your majesty, Ganon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai.
- (opens parchment) It is written: only Link can defeat Ganon.
- There is no time. Your sword is enough.
- (does a loop-de-loop on his magic carpet) Squadallah! We're off!
- These are the Faces of Evil. You must conquer each.
- Here is the map! Where do you wish to go?
- Look, what has happened!
- Look and see, Goronu.
- See how Harlequin captures Koridians?
- Look how Militron makes his warriors.
- Consider Lupay the most dangerous of Ganon's minions.
- Through the eye of Glutko lies the shrine of Koridai.
- At last, you have the vision to find my house! Now you will see the sand croomies that prevent your approach to Ganon (gives Link a lantern). Go with many blessings!
- Well done, Link! Ganon is once again imprisoned! Come! Look, already Koridai is returning to harmony! The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful?
- As it is written, you, Link, are the hero of Koridai!
Witch (ウィッチ, Witchi)
- I may be old and ugly... (grabs steam from the pot, throws it in) But I still know a few tricks! Bring some grappleberries, I'll show you a good one.
- (tosses berries into cauldron) Stir the berries in the tub! Let the juices soak the glove! Let Link fight and never cower! For his glove, a glove of power!
Morshu the Shopkeeper (モーシュ・ザ・ショップキーパー, Mōshu za Shoppukīpā)
- Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough rubies.
- Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little, Mmmm... richer!
- (appears) In the darkest nightmare hour, when not moon nor sun has risen, I take Zelda in my power. I shall keep her in my prison!
- Join me, Link, and I will make your face the greatest in Koridai! Or else you will die! (shoves face into screen)
- No! Not into the pit! It burns! (sealed within the Book of Koridai)
Goronu the Necromancer (ゴロヌ・ザ・ネクロマンサー, Goronu za Nekuromansā)
- (using necromancy magic on a skeleton) Wake up, sleepy bones! Find the living and cut their vile throats... huh. (skeleton fully animated and armed)
- (takes off hood) I may be hideous, but after a year of being frozen (emphasised), you will beg to join me, gwa-HUH, HUH!
- You can't kill me! No, no, ooh... (disintegrates into ash)
Harlequin the Gambler (ハーレクイン・ザ・ギャンブラー, Hārekuin za Gyanburā)
- Do you know what it means when you lose your last rubie? Now you work for me! (Uses shoulder mark to turn Koridian into minion) Take him away!
- (appearing) I'd say your chances are a million to none, but let's have fun, anyway! (shoots shoulder ray)
- (appearing) Now you see me, (disappearing) now you don't!
- (Deflates and flies across the room) Lucky shot!
Glutko (グラトコ, Guratoko)
- Oh, I'm simply famished! (Grabs Koridian and eats him). Tastes like a daira! Perhaps just ONE MOOOORRE?
- Oh, goodie! Mashed Link for the main course! (trying to grab Link)
- (after eating a bomb) Uh-oh! (explodes)
Militron the Berserker (ミリトロン・ザ・バーサーカー, Miritoron za Bāsākā)
- Worthless Koridian, (Koridian leaps onto hand) you must be hardened with fire! (Incinerates Koridian, now an armored minion) Go and kill! (soldier marches forth)
- (breathing fire, sword stance) Feel the fire of war!
- Now, you must die!
- (armor cracks, revealing a little old man in underwear) Oh, my goodness, this is awful!
Lupay the Hypnotiser (ルペイ・ザ・ヒプノタイサー, Rupei za Hipunotaisā)
- (holds out gemstone) With this ruby, I'll replace your soul. You will obey! (hypnotises Koridian, who then howls and transforms into minion, continues to howl)
- I spy with my eye, someone who must die!
- I will not die! Howl! (disappears)
Fish Lady (魚のレディ, Sakana no Redi)
- (Chops fish) Daira came straight from the crater 'till I boarded the vent. Use the skull for a latch and not one Daira's figured it out.
Ipo the Librarian (アイポ・ザ・ライブラリアン, Aipo za Raiburarian)
- I am the reader, Ipo. If you bring me the book of Koridai, I will gladly read the secret verse.
- (opens the Book of Koridai) Listen! Such is the power of the Prince of Darkness that he can kill with a single look! Attacks against Ganon will prove fruitless, unless Link attacks with the sacred book! (closes book)
Ice Queen (氷の女王, Kōri no Joō)
- (looks into mirror) Before you face the foul fiend Ganon, (a castle appears in mirror) you must conquer Fortress Centrum, (treasure appears in mirror with a brown hand reaching it) where the treasure of death is hidden. Bring it to me. Be gone! (disappears).
- This shield both sword and spear deflects, but cannot stop the violent curse. (adds a crystal to Link's shield) This crystal makes the shield reflect, cursing the curser with twice the curse. (disappears)
- Biggest crab I ever caught! Hehe!
Link: It's a Gohma!
- You're pretty good. (creates a sword and gives it to Link) Here.
- Keep going, boy. You're doing real well. Once you get rid of Ganon, we can get back to fishing!
Frozen fountain lady (冷凍噴水の女性, Reitō Funsui no Josei)
- Help! Ganon froze the fountain, I'm stuck! (freezes)
- Here, have some Water of Life. (gives vase to Link) (drinking sounds) My, you're thirsty! Oh, my goodness! (freezes)
Astronomer gnome (点文学者のグノーム, Tenbungakusha no Gunōmu)
- The stars are made of ice, thus the night is cold. Bring the crystal from Saragon, and I will prove the light of ice penetrates more than fire.
- Now, if we make a simple vacuum and spin the ice, just so... (opens lantern lid) there!
Blacksmith (ブラックスミス, Burakkusumisu)
- (chained to a mountain) Please Link, jump and cut these chains. The Arpagos are driving me crazy.
- Thanks. Say, you have a fire diamond, don't you?
- Then let me fix your sword. (tempers crystal into Link's sword a few times) Let's see how it works. (Fires a energy beam from sword off-camera)
Elderly sailor (石油船乗り, Sekiyu Funanori)
- Gets mighty dark with all the evil about. Keep this lantern full -- it'll light your way! (gives lantern to Link)
- Not many left, Link. There's DRULIK!!! (Gasps for air) 'Roun' the side of Glutko! Uuuaaaaaaayyy...
Fat lady (でぶ女, Debu On'na)
- (going towards Link) You're not afraid of dragons, are you?
- (Molests Link) Then give my necklace back from Gleeok, OK? Pretty please?
- How sweet! (kisses Link) My husband gave me this. He's an Abomination now. Here. (pulls out a canteen) It's not much, but it'll still carry water.
Tink (ティンク, Tinku)
- My hero! (grabs and kisses Link) Won't you please jump across that little chasm and cut my daddy's chains, pretty please? Have a heart!
Fairies (妖精たち, Yōsei-tachi)
- You're doing great, Link. You're our hero!
- Here's a life heart. We know you can beat Ganon.
- Here's some Water of Life. Drink, Link.
Zelda (ゼルダ, Zeruda)
- But father, what if something happens to you?
- (sigh) A whole month gone, and still no word!
- Link, go to Gamelon and find my father.
- Wake up, Impa. We're going to Gamelon.
- Thanks (Gulps some Water from a Pot)
- Really!? (Grabs her Sword)
- You know Link?
- You KISSED him?
- Do you see anything?
- What about Link?
- Good! (in response to killing Hectan)
- You better talk fast!
- Guess again, Iron Knuckle!
- Got him!
- Stop looking at yourself!
- Nothing, Link, we were just about to have a feast.
Link (リンク, Rinku)
- Oh, boy! I'm so hungry I could eat an Octorock!
- Yeah! That old Ganon's no match for the king!
- Great! I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!
- What happened?
King Harkinian (ハーキニアン王, Hākinian Ō)
- Zelda, Duke Onkled is under attack by the evil forces of Ganon. I'm going to Gamelon to aid him.
- I'll take the Triforce of Courage to protect me. If you don't hear from me in a month, send Link.
- Enough! My ship sails in the morning. (distracted by a dinner bell) I wonder what's for dinner!
- You saved me!
- After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy. Take him away!
- You are my prisoner!
- Silence! Hectan, keep the runt in chains.
- (Zelda holding a lantern gets close to Ganon) You dare bring light to my lair?! You must die! (casts lightning)
- Argh! The chains! No! You haven't seen the last of me!
Blacksmith (ブラックスミス, Burakkusumisu)
- Thanks, you saved me. That's the last time I'm going fishing. See you in Sakado.
- Look, I got a new job. (shows his muscles) Hey, bring a heat crystal, I'll fix up your sword.
- Let's see... (tempers crystal into Zelda's sword a few times) That ought to do it! (Fires a energy beam from sword) Works pretty good!
- Hmm, aren't you a mite puny to go up against Ganon?
Princess Zelda: I'll do all right.
- That's the spirit. Bring some Hanyu spore if you want a bit more punch.
- You're back. Now give me your glove. (takes Zelda's glove and throws it into fire)
Princess Zelda: Hey!
- Hehehe, don't worry. (Takes the power glove from the fire and gives it to Zelda) Here!
Princess Zelda: A power glove. Great!
Forest Woman (森林の女性, Shinrin no Josei)
- Greetings, princess Zelda. Do you have any Arpago's feathers?
- Good, then let us make a cape from your shroud. Here, I must be off.
- This light will penetrate the light around Ganon. But only the wand can defeat him. Good luck.
Knitting Woman (編み物女, Amimono On'na)
- Everyone ran when the Gleeok came. But monsters know better than bothering me. Here's a shroud that scares the wraps off Gibdo.
Hungry girl (空腹の少女, Kūfuku no Shōjo)
- Those darn Moblin have eaten everything! I'd give anything for an Arpago's Egg!
- (cracks the shell open with a knife, yolk pouring onto the frying pan) This'll make a great omelette! (gives Zelda a flute) Here!
Zelda: (blows a note) Thanks!
Omfak (オヌファク, Omufaku)
- Whatever I see, I shall devour.
Impa (インパ, Inpa)
- Don't worry, Zelda, the Triforce of Wisdom promises the King will safely return!
- I'm certain he's alright.
- (Yawning) All right, dear! I'll get the Triforce of Wisdom....
- Oh, my! It looks like everyone's been taken to Tykogi Tower!
- Oh, dear! Wizzrobe has captured Lady Alma!
- Oh, dear! Omfak is guarding the shrine!
- Look how your father was captured!
- He's been in a terrible fight. I can't tell what happened.
- Hectan is dangerous.
- It's too dark to see Ganon. But the triforce says, you can only win by FALLING! I wonder what that means?
Ushrom (アシュロム, Ashuromu)
- 'Course I'm on your side, but I still have to sell the stuff. Just pick what you want, I'll handle the rupees.
- Sorry, Zelda. Not enough rupees. You'll have to wipe out a few more Goriyas to get that.
Mayor Kravindish (クラビンディシュ市長, Kurabindishu Shichō)
- This is illegal, you know.
- Oh, the indignity! Please, your highness, could you kindly cut the chains that bind me?
- Ouch! (falls and grabs his wig) Thank you, princess. I managed to conceal this magic lantern. I hope it can be of use.
George the Chef (ジョージ・ザ・シェフ, Jōji za Shefu)
- My cakes will burn!
- Come on, hurry. It's awful. Mayor Kravindish has been chained in the tower. Oh, my cakes. Come see me in Sakado.
- Your friend Link could eat ten of these.
Princess Zelda: Hah, at least.
- (holds a cake) Hah, the Arpagos will die for them.
Duke Onkled (デューク・オンクレッド, Dyūku Onkureddo)
- Don't hurt me, Zelda. I'll tell you the secret way into Reesong palace.
Princess Zelda: You better talk fast.
- Go all the way left and move the rock. This key opens the gate.
- Please, your omnipotence, have mercy!
Fari the Spaniard (ファリ・ザ・ソードマン, Fari za Sōdoman)
- Duke Onkled betrayed the king!
Princess Zelda: I know.
- Strike the head of the portrait to enter Onkled's chamber!
Princess Zelda: Thanks!
- I'll make sure he doesn't get away.
- Here's the traitor, your majesty!
- Yes, my liege!
Lady Alma (レディ・アルマ, Redi Aruma)
- I'm not afraid of you!
- Link told me about you.
- Sure, he gave me his canteen for a kiss.
- Here, it's empty anyway.
- Awww, he was a bore anyway.
Wizzrobe (ウィズローブ, Wizurōbu)
- Hah! (strikes his lance) Then wait here 'till you are!
- Not the disintegration spell! No! (burns and dissapears)
Iron Knuckle (アイアンナック, Aian Nakku)
- You dare defy me? You will die! (wields a sword)
Armos (アモス, Amosu)
- (Looks at the dead Iron Knuckle) He's dead!
- Let's get out of here!
Hectan (ヘクタン, Hekutan)
- Yes, master.
- Ready? (teleports) Am I here? (teleports) Or here? (teleports) Or here? (Shoots a beam at a warrior, killing him) Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Next!
- You've killed me! (Melts into a pool of slime and turns into a heart shaped pillow.)
Princess Zelda: Good!
Ezlo (エゼロ, Ezero)
- Nice job over the Gohma pit. Here, have a drink.
- Hey, there's a fisherman trapped in the fishhead.
Omay (オメー, Omē)
- HELLO, DEARY! Oh, just a minute! (Flies away with 8-bit sound) (Shotgun-loading sound) (Flies back) Isn't it lovely? Bring some fairy dust and I'll make it a magic cloak. (Makes scary eyes)
- Oh, good. (pours magic dust on the cloak) There! Now you can sneak up and give a monstuh a good shot before he sees you.
Three Witches (三魔女, San Majo)
- Witch 1: We have frozen the Fountain of Life!
Witch 2: All that was good we have made evil!
Witch 3: Let's bring the darkness down! (Witches inflict darkness in the Fairy Colony)
- Witch 3: All our lovely evil ruined! NO!! AHHHHAHHHH!!! (Witches disappear)
Gibdo (ギブド, Gibudo)
- (Plays the organ) For the dead shall rise! And the living shall be their slaves! She must be stopped!
- (Zelda throws shroud onto Gibdo) The shroud! No! It's cold! (disappears)
Fairies (妖精たち, Yōsei-tachi)
Fairy 1: We're free.
Fairy 2: You saved us. Here's a life heart.
Fairy 1: And some fairy dust.
Fairies: Have some water of life!
- Have some water of life!
- When I discovered you, Link, my heart skipped a beat!
- Eh? You want me to go in there? No, I think I'll wait out here... Take care of yourself, Link!
- Somebody HELP! Hey! Link! Some monsters put me up here! What should I do?! I'm afraid of heights!
- Please remember this song! And remember me!
- Yahoo, i'm fine, and you?
- BRRING! BRRING ! BRRING! CLICK ! Yees! It’s the Bucket Mouse! Thanks for calling! ... (hangs up)
Bottle Grotto Genie
- HO HO HO! I'm your bad guy this time!! HO HO HO!
- NYAH NYAH! You can't hurt me as long as I have my bottle!
- We would have been the masters of this place...But you had to come here and disrupt our plans! Heh heh! You can never defeat us!!! Let's rumble!
- (after shoplifting) I wasn't kidding when I said pay! Now you'll pay the ultimate price!! (kills Link with lightning)
- Link checked the chest. Wow! This is a nice chest!
- Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?
- I have found you, Din, Oracle of Seasons...
- Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!
- I may be 32, but I still believe I am a fairy!
Inscription in Pyramid
- Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness.
- This was all there was to the wind sorcerer Vaati, eh? Before the Four Sword, you were at your wit's ends. Useless cur! I did not steal enough power from the Hyruleans. My blood boils, heroes! It seethes at the sight of you! I thirst for destruction! For the pure release of rage, the power of wrath! Four Sword or no, my trident will reduce you to nothingness! I'm waiting, you worms!
- Even if you worms attack me as a group, I'll skewer the lot of you on my mighty trident!
- Once every 100 years, a special child is born unto my people. That child is destined to be the mighty guardian of the Gerudo and the desert. But this child, its heart grew twisted with every passing year. The child became a man who hungered for power at any price.
- Link... Link... Can you hear my voice? Swiftly and suddenly, dark clouds covered all of Hyrule. Ominous clouds that filled all those who saw them with fear... A sense of dread swept across the land. Link... Hurry to Hyrule Castle...
- Ganon... this beast was once of the Gerudo... Once human. He was called Ganondorf! King of Darkness, ancient demon reborn. The wielder of the trident!!
- Urk... Owowow!! I just smacked my hip on something! Well, not my hip... My... whatever it is I have now... My brim? Whatever!
- Hehehe! So, what do you think, Link? Pretty dark and spooky, isn't it? Makes you wanna cry, doesn't it? What? You're...not scared? Well, good! Neither am I! So, um... Come on, let's go...
- Hey, Link, did you ever realize how messy your hair was?
- !? The light force! Man. That sounded impressive. If I find it, I'm gonna shout that so loudly!
- By the order of the king, none shall pass. Now! Begone with you!!
- Fool! I... But the Light Force... My power... I had such power...
- All this for a bottled fish?!
- Fighting with that girl is like arguing with a stone wall!
- You are dismissed, loyal Darknut.
- Maybe a little optimism isn't such a bad idea...
- AAAAARGH!! I've had enough!
- I'm as happy as a well-fed Octorok to finally meet my little buddy's girlfriend!
- Zelda: You'll never win, Ganon! Someday, you will be stopped!
Ganon: Perhaps! But you will not live to see that day!
- Link: Not so fast, you slimy swine!
Ganon: Bah! We will do this the hard way then. I'll destroy you and I will level this miserable town! Come, Link! Now is your chance! Attack me! (Link fires from his Sword.) HA! You missed!
Link: Guess again, pork-breath! I'd love nothing more than stomping your face right now! But fighting it out here would endanger the town! (His shot hits the dam.) Clear the streets, everyone! Run for the hills!
Ganon: That won't save them! Nothing will save them! I'll destroy you all! I'll-- (gets caught in the flood)
Link: Actually, I think you'll be leaving! Or should I say 'leaf-ing'?
Ganon: ARRGH! Not now! I had him! I almost had him!
Link: Hmm, doesn't look like old pig face is a very strong swimmer.
- Zelda: You have absolutely no class!
Link: Oh yeah? Well, you wouldn't know a good time if it landed on your head!
Impa: Children! Children! Stop this bickering! I don't understand why you two even bother going out!
Link + Zelda: Because we have so much in common!!
- Bagu: Ganon is holding my frogs for ransom!
Link: Why didn't you steal the Triforce before?
Bagu: Because I knew you were following me. You're lousy at being sneaky!