The Mighty B!
The Mighty B! is a Nickelodeon show created by Erik Wiese, Cynthia True and Amy Poehler. Poehler also provides the voice of the title character, Bessie Higgenbottom. Its first episode premiered on April 26, 2008.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Season 1 
So Happy Together [1.1] 
- Ben: [hopeful] Every superhero needs a sidekick!
- Bessie: I'm not the Mighty B yet, Ben, I still have 4,584 badges to go!
- Bessie: [listing reason for a dog] One: I've always wanted a dog. Two: If I get a dog, I can put it in the Honeybee dog show and win the Animal Appreciation badge, and that is the badge that I really really really really really really really really really really want.(later) Forty-five: If we got a dog, it could guard our apartment! Forty-six: Dogs are nice. Forty-seven: Dogs aren't cats. Forty-eight: When your tired, you can rest your head on it like a pillow! (later) Seven- hundred twenty-nine: If I got a dog, I would rescue it, and there are over 1682 homeless animals in the city of San Fransisco! Go would it be great Mom? Would it be great if I rescue a homeless dog?
- Ben: [about Happy] I can't believe it! He's the worst dog I've ever met!
- Bessie: You're six! How many dogs have you met?!
The Sweet Sixteenth [1.2] 
- Roller Operator: Keep your hands inside the car at all times, don't disengage the safety bar, you puke you clean it. Have a nice ride!
- Bessie: [to the girls in line] Hey you guys! Are you ready to rock this bad boy?
- Portia: Ready? I'm wearing double scrunches, aren't I?
Bee My Baby/Bee Afraid [1.3] 
- Penny: [nervous about babysitting] Bessie, maybe we shouldn't.... There are four of them, and two of us. We're outnumbered three to one!
- Portia: If babysitting Gwen's little brothers right now while me and Gwen go to the store is your dream, who are we to stand in your way?
- Bessie: Exactly! I think.
Artificial Unintelligence/We Got the Bee [1.4] 
Knock knock. Who's there? some band. some band who! some band who just got a new van!!
mrs. gibbons: [ angrily ] bessie!... you have ruined the honeybee.. SCIENCE FAIR FOR EVERYONE! DISQUALIFY HER! [ echoing ]
mrs. gibbons: PIMPLE!
Li'l Orphan Happy/Body Rockers [1.5] 
Bat Mitzvah Crashers/Super Secret Weakness [1.6] 
And I See A Bee/Woodward and Beesting [1.7] 
Doppelfinger/Little Womyn [1.8] 
The Apprentice [1.9] 
Beenadict Arnold [1.10] 
Boston Beean [1.11] 
Penny Hearts Joey [1.12] 
Ten Little Honeybees [1.13] 
Bee Patients [1.14] 
Toot Toot! [1.15] 
Night Howl [1.56] 
Hat Trick [1.17] 
Apoxalypse [1.18] 
Hive Jacked [1.19] 
To Bee or Not to Bee [1.20] 
Something Wrong With This Taffy/Name Shame [1.21] 
- Benjamin: (tied to a chair) No, I won't do it!
- Gwen: (certain) Oh yes, you will.
- Porita: What is Bessie's middle name? Finish this word: Ka-ka...
- Benjamin: (anguished) What would happen if I tell is worse than anything you can ever do to me!
- Porita: Oh, we're not gonna do anything to you. But I can't say the same for your stupid bear-doll. (holding the bear)
- Porita: (her hair falls out after she says's Kajolica) My hair! Some of these aren't even extensions. What is going on?
- Gwen: (laughing) Can't stop saying it. Kajolica. Ha ha, ha ha. (wallpaper peels and snatches her)
- Bessie: (as Penny is about to speak) Penny, no! Everyone, it's time your heard the truth. Some years ago, Ben and I discovered that my middle name is not only very embarrassing, it is cursed. You heard me, cursed! When ever somebody says it out loud something bad happens, usually immediately like just now.
- Benjamin: See, told ya it would be worse if I told ya!
- Porita: Um, I like sent it to everyone in my bee-berry. Is that bad? (bee-berry explodes)
- Bessie: Ben, we gotta go! (rushes out of the house with him)
- Bessie: (after coming back to The Hive) Ben, shut the window. I can't listen to that song anymore.
- Ben: (with the singing outside) Well it's better than everyone saying Kajolica. (The Hive explodes)
Thanksgiving Beenactment [1.22] 
The Dragonflies [1.23] 
Blindsided [1.24] 
Hen and Bappy [1.25] 
Ben Appetit [1.26] 
ben: mashed potatoes is a food. AND FOOD CAN'T TOUCH FOOD!!!!!
The Eye of the Honeybee [1.28] 
Portrait of a Happy [1.28] 
Can you take my picture? Nine!
=== O Say Can Bess See [1.29] ===come and get it
Macro Mayhem [1.30] 
Season 2 
Dirty Happy [2.1] 
Penny do you wanna...
Ben Wana what??
Penny Do it
Ben hck yeah
Penny an Ben okay lets go
Hairy Situation [2.2] 
Tour D' Alcatraz [2.3] 
- Bessie: (to Happy) How am I supposed to teach you not to run off-leash if you keep running off-leash?
- Penny: Going off-leash is how I got lost at the mall.