The Odd Couple
The Odd Couple was a Broadway show, movie , and TV series.
Quotes from Broadway show
- Oscar (to Felix): "You leave me little notes on my pillow. I told you a hundred-and-sixty-eight times I can't .. stand .. little notes on my pillow! 'We are all out of Corn Flakes. -F.U.' It took me three hours to figure out that 'F.U.' was Felix Unger!"
- Oscar (to Felix): "I have a typewritten list in my office of the 10 most annoying things you do that drive me berserk."
- Oscar (repeating Felix's warning): "'Let it be on your head.' What the hell is that, the Curse of the Cat People?"
- Roy (Oscar's poker-playing buddy, sniffing): "What is that, disinfectant? . . . It's the cards. He washed the cards."
- Oscar has just talked to Felix's wife about Felix, who is missing:
Murray: Is that what he said? 'I'm going to go out and kill myself?'
Oscar: I don't know, Murray, she didn't read it to me.
Murray: You mean he left a note?
Oscar: No, he sent a telegram.
Murray: A telegram? Who sends a suicide telegram?
Oscar: Felix the Nut, that's who. Can you imagine receiving something like that? She even had to tip the baby a quarter.
- The Pigeon Sisters: Ta Ta.
Quotes from the TV show
- (Doctor) "In the world of ulcers Unger, you're what's known as a carrier!"