The Room (film)
(Redirected from The Room)
- You are lying! I never hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!
- Wow, you look so sexy Lisa!
- Anything for my princess!
- That's the idea!
- Don't touch me motherfucker.
- I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not! Oh hi, Mark.
- It seems to me like you're the expert, Mark!
- You betrayed me! You not good, you...you are just chicken! Cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep!
- Hi, Doggy!
- That's me!
- The bank saves money and they are using me, and I am the fool.
- They betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me, and I don't care anymore.
- Hey everybody, I have an announcement to make. We're expecting!
- Everybody betray me! I fed up with this world.
- Let's go home.
- Let's go eat, huh? Come on, let's go.
- Do you understand life? Do you!?
- What a story, Mark!
- You know what they say, love is blind.
- Denny, don't you have something else to do?
- Anyway how's your sex life?
- Denny, don't plan too much, it may not come out right.
- Who are you calling a kid?
- You don't understand anything, man. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!
- Oh man, I just can't figure women out. Sometimes they're just too smart. Sometimes they're flat-out stupid. Other times they're just evil.
- You are the cause of all this!
- As far as I'm concerned, you can drop off the Earth. That's a promise.
- Do you think girls like to cheat like guys do?
- The candles, the music, the sexy dress. I mean, what's going on here?
- I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it… beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
- I just needed some money to pay off some stuff.
- You're not my fucking mother!
- Why, Johnny? Why? Johnny, why? Why?
- I'll be back in two minutes!
- I just like to watch you guys.
- Stop ganging up on me!
- It's ok he's going to jail!
- You look beautiful today. Can I kiss you?
- She's a stupid bitch. She wants to control my life. I'm not going to put up with that. I'm going to do what I want to do, and that's it. What do you think I should do?
- I just wanted to hear your sexy voice. I keep thinking about your strong hands around my body. It excites me so much.
- The computer business is too competitive.
- What kind of money!?
- Is he dead? IS HE DEAD?
- I already ordered a pizza.
- You didn't get the promotion, did you?
- Steven: I feel like I'm sitting on an atomic bomb waiting for it to go off!
- Mike: Did you know that chocolate is the symbol of love?
- Florist: You're my favorite customer!
- Claudette: Men are assholes. Men and women use and abuse each other all the time, there's nothing wrong with it. Marriage has nothing to do with love.
- Claudette: I got the results of the test back - I definitely have breast cancer.
- Peter: People are people. Sometimes they just can't see their own faults.
- Chris R: Five minutes? You want five fucking minutes!? You know what (pulls out gun) I don't have FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!
- Mark: Wow. So, uh, you gonna be ready?
- Lisa: How do you mean that? I'm always ready... for you.
- Lisa: Do you want me to order a pizza?
- Johnny: Whatever, I don't care.
- Lisa: I already ordered a pizza.
- Johnny: You think about everything, ha ha ha.
- Lisa: You can come out now, Johnny. She's gone.
- Johnny: In a few minutes, bitch.
- Lisa: Who are you calling a bitch?!
- Johnny: You and your stupid mother.
- Lisa: Did you get your promotion?
- Johnny: Nah.
- Lisa: You didn't get it, did you?
- Lisa: I still love you.
- Johnny: You're the only one who does.
- Steven: When is the baby due?
- Lisa: There is no baby.
- Steven: What? What are talking about?
- Lisa: I told him that to make it interesting.
- Mark: How was work today?
- Johnny: Oh pretty good. We got a new client... at the bank. We make a lot of money.
- Mark: What client?
- Johnny: I can not tell you, it's confidential.
- Mark: Oh come on. Why not?
- Johnny: No I can't. Anyway, how is your sex life?
- Denny: So what sort of movie are we gonna see?
- Johnny: ... Ah, don't plan too much. It might not come out right.
- Lisa: Johnny got drunk last night...and he hit me.
- Claudette: Johnny doesn't drink!
- Can you really trust anyone?
- ...Are you ready to see reflections of your life?
- Tommy Wiseau - Johnny
- Greg Sestero - Mark
- Julliete Danielle - Lisa
- Robyn Paris - Michelle
- Carolyn Minotte - Claudette
- Philip Haldiman - Denny