The Rules of Attraction
- Directed by Roger Avary. Written by Bret Easton Ellis. Based on the novel The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis.
- Mimi: How's school?
- Richard: It sucks cock!
- Mimi: And what are you studying in school?
- Richard: Gangbang 101. Freebase Tutorial. Oral Sex Workshop.
- Sean Bateman: Rock and roll.
- Sean Bateman: Deal with it.
- Mitchell: Are you crazy?
- Sean Bateman: Define crazy.
- Mrs. Mimi Jared:I leave you for a second and youre allready drinking!
- Dick:Drunk! I am Drunk!
- Paul: Three months later, the handsome dunce was having an affair with a friend of mine. Within a year he was a full-blown queen and telling people I couldn't get it up. Luck has nothing to do with anything.
- Dr. Phibes, Waiting Room Doctor: Harry's gone bye-bye, he's gone to the big bye-bye. He's got his name in the papers on the back side. It's "Toe Tag Time in Teenville Tonight". Again. Should've just said no, Harry.
- Harry: I'm not dead am I?
- Dr. Phibes, Waiting Room Doctor: Actually, you don't have a pulse. I think you're dead.
- Lara: It's amazing how much weight you lose when you go off The Pill.
- Lauren: Which is nothing compared to the fifty pounds you gain when you get knocked up.
- Lauren: Abstinence is 100% safe, which is less of a percentage than...
- Lara: Whatever, I don't care, I don't major in math.
- Sean Bateman: A great numb feeling washes over me as I let go of the past and look forward to the future. Pretend to be a vampire. I don't really need to pretend, because it's who I am, an emotional vampire. I've just come to expect it. Vampires are real. That I was born this way. That I feed off of other people's real emotions. Search for this night's prey. Who will it be?
- Paul Denton: Oh, Jesus, Richard is that you?
- Dick: It's Dick. And yes.
- James Van Der Beek — Sean Bateman
- Shannon Sossamon — Lauren Hynde
- Swoozie Kurtz — Mimi Jared
- Russell Sams - Richard 'Dick' Jared