The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Jack Frost 
I INVENTED CHILL! Would you like to be my elf? Excuse me... Did you just accuse me of being skillful and delicious? Guilty as charged. [to Scott] You get the Coca-Cola cans, you get the TV specials and what do I get? A few runny noses and some dead citrus. You're not Santa anymore. You're just a guy who smells like a cookie.
- Jack: [after Santa's pants catch on fire] Is there anything I can do to help?
- Scott: Yeah, put a chill on my bottom, will you?
- Jack: [turns his head away slowly]
- Jack: [returning to reality after not being Santa] Well, that didn't go the way I thought it would.
- Bud: [about the elves, thinking they are short toymakers]
- Sylvia: Well, they are petit.
- Bud: Tom Cruise is petit, these guys are short! What's the deal?
- Scott: Have you ever been to this part of Canada?
- Bud: We got as far as Rochester in upstate New York to see Syliva's sister in '67, but no.
- Scott: They can't help the way they look up here. It's a bit rude to make fun of an entire country, don't you think?
- Mother Nature: Jack Frost, you are hereby charged with 273 counts of attempted upstaging of Santa Claus. You froze a volcano in Hawaii. You made it snow in the Amazon. And you frosted Mexico, sending all of the geese North for the winter. You have violated the Legendary Figures Code of Conduct in a manner that is both willful and malicious.
- Jack: Excuse me... Did you just accuse me of being skillful and delicious.
- Scott: Oh, please.
- Jack: Guilty as charged.
- Mother Nature: [to Jack Frost] You made it snow in Mexico sending all the birds North for the winter.
- Easter Bunny: And you kill fruit.
- Scott: I thought the idea was to give them the sleeping powder when we got them in the car.
- Sandman: I just couldn't listen to the Yosemite story again.
- Mrs. Clause: I think it's time.
- Scott: No, that not until 10:00.
- Mrs. Clause: No, I think it's time to deliver the package.
- Scott: Midnight.
- Mrs. Clause: I think it's time to deliver the package.
- Scott: Time to deliever the... it's time to deliver the PACKAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
- Sandman: [snoring]
- Mother Nature: Sandman![slams fist on table]
- Sandman: [wakes up suddenly] I'm up. I'm up.
- Jack: Would you like to be my elf?
- Sylvia: Huh?
- Jack: You heard me.
- Tim Allen as Santa Claus/Scott Calvin
- Martin Short as Jack Frost
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Mrs. Claus/Carol Calvin
- Judge Reinhold as Neil Miller
- Wendy Crewson as Laura Miller
- Liliana Mumy as Lucy Miller
- Alan Arkin as Bud Newman
- Ann-Margret as Sylvia Newman
- Spencer Breslin as Curtis the Elf
- Aisha Tyler as Mother Nature
- Peter Boyle as Father Time
- Michael Dorn as the Sandman
- Jay Thomas as the Easter Bunny
- Kevin Pollak as Cupid
- Art LaFleur as the Tooth Fairy
- Charlie Stewart as Dr. Hismus
- Abigail Breslin as Trish
- Eric Lloyd as Charlie Calvin
- Madeline Carroll as Santa Elf
- Zach Mills as Carpenter Elf
- Jordan Orr as Voices of Elves
- Sammi Hanratty as Glenda