The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning is a 2006 horror film. It is a prequel to the 2003 remake of the original film. After the Hewitt family loose all the products, they decide to kill off their first victims as meat.
- Chrissie: What are you doing?
- Eric: Shh! Keep your voice down. This is how you sneak up on 'em, how you catch 'em.
- Chrissie: Catch who?
- Eric: Gooks in the swamp.
- Chrissie: Eric, the only thing you're gonna catch in this water is disease.
- Eric: Chrissie, come on.
- Chrissie: No, I'm not going in that water.
- Eric: Consider it the last wish of a soldier.
- Chrissie: Oh, no.
- Eric: No, you've been getting last wishes this whole past week, G.I. Joe.
- Chrissie: And you call yourself a patriot.
- Eric: You know what I think is patriotic?
- Chrissie: What?
- Eric: Me driving you across state to go to Vietnam, again. You goin' all the way to Vietnam, baby?
- Chrissie: No honey, base camp's far enough for me, trust me.
- [As Eric puts a ring on Chrissie, who had her eyes close.]
- Eric: Just close your eyes. Let me see your hand. You're gonna love this.
- Chrissie: Can I look?
- Eric: Yeah.
- [Chrissie opens her eyes, looks at the ring and she is amazed.; Eric smiles]
- Chrissie: Eric, you got that from a Cracker Jack box!
- Eric: Wha... I... I had to eat 17 batches to find the one I wanted.
- Witness The Birth Of Fear.
- Every Legend Has a Beginning.
- The Only Thing More Shocking than How it Ended, Is How it All Began.
- Jordana Brewster - Chrissie
- Taylor Handley - Dean
- Diora Baird - Bailey
- Matt Bomer - Eric
- R. Lee Ermey - Sheriff Hoyt
- Andrew Bryniarski - Thomas Hewitt/Leatherface
- Lee Tergesen - Holden
- Terrence Evans - Old Monty
- Kathy Lamkin - Tea Lady
- Marietta Marich - Luda Mae