The Tigger Movie
The Tigger Movie is a 2000 American animated musical comedy-drama film co-written and directed by Jun Falkenstein. Part of the Winnie-the-Pooh series, this film features Pooh's friend Tigger in his search for his family tree and other Tiggers like himself. As such, the story line may be viewed as an allegory about an adoptee's search to understand the meaning of family.
- You can't bounce the bounce if you can't even pronounce the bounce.
- The wonderful thing about tiggers / Is Tiggers are wonderful things / Their tops are made of rubber / Their bottoms are made of springs / They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun / But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one / That's why I repeat and repeat / The wonderful thing about tiggers / Is tiggers are marvellous chaps / They're loaded with vim and with vigor / They love to leap in your laps / They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, pumpy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun / But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one / I'm the only... [Tigger crashes into Winnie the Pooh]
- Maybe this belonged to my uncle! [pulls out an apple core]
- Roo: What is this doo-hickey?
- Tigger: Why, that's no doo-hickey. It's a thing-a-ma-bob.
- Owl: [reciting the letter] Dear Tigger, just a note to say:...
- Kanga: ...dress warmly...
- Winnie the Pooh: ...eat well...
- Piglet: ...stay safe and sound...
- Eeyore: ...keep smiling...
- Roo: We're always there for you.
- Owl: Signed
- Everyone: Your family.
- Jim Cummings as Tigger/Winnie-the-Pooh
- Kath Soucie as Kanga
- Nikita Hopkins as Roo
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Andre Stojka as Owl
- Tom Attenborough as Christopher Robin
- John Hurt as the narrator
- Frank Welker as the Bees and Frogs (Additional Voices)