The Walking Dead (TV series)
The Walking Dead (2010-) is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the ongoing comic book series, The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard.
- 1 Season 1 (2010)
- 2 Season 2 (2011-2012)
- 2.1 What Lies Ahead [2.01]
- 2.2 Bloodlettering[2.02]
- 2.3 Save the Last One [2.03]
- 2.4 Cherokee Rose [2.04]
- 2.5 Chupacabra [2.05]
- 2.6 Secrets [2.06]
- 2.7 Pretty Much Dead Already [2.07]
- 2.8 Nebraska [2.08]
- 2.9 Triggerfinger [2.09]
- 2.10 18 Miles Out [2.10]
- 2.11 Judge, Jury, Executioner [2.11]
- 2.12 Better Angels [2.12]
- 2.13 Beside the Dying Fire [2.13]
- 3 Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- 3.1 Seed [3.01]
- 3.2 Sick [3.02]
- 3.3 Walk with Me [3.03]
- 3.4 Killer Within [3.04]
- 3.5 Say the Word [3.05]
- 3.6 Hounded [3.06]
- 3.7 When the Dead Come Knocking [3.07]
- 3.8 Made to Suffer [3.08]
- 3.9 The Suicide King [3.09]
- 3.10 Home [3.10]
- 3.11 I Ain't Judas [3.11]
- 3.12 Clear [3.12]
- 3.13 Arrow on the Doorpost [3.13]
- 3.14 Prey [3.14]
- 3.15 This Sorrowful Life [3.15]
- 3.16 Welcome to the Tombs [3.16]
- 4 Season 4 (2013-2014)
- 5 Cast
Days Gone Bye [1.01]
- Rick Grimes: What's the difference between men and women?
- Shane Walsh: Is this a joke?
- Rick Grimes: No, serious.
- Shane Walsh: Never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light. Born thinking the switch only goes one way: on. Come home, house all lit up, and my job, you see, apparently because my chromosomes happen to be different is that I gotta walk through that house and turn off every single light this chick left on.
- Rick Grimes: Is that right?
- Shane Walsh: Yeah, baby. Oh Reverend Shane is a-preachin' to ya now, boy. Then this same chick, mind ya, she'll bitch about, uh, Global Warming. This is where Reverend Shane wants to quote from the Guy Gospel and say, "Uh, darlin' maybe if you and every other pair of boobs on this planet could just figure out that the light switch, see, goes both ways, maybe we wouldn't have so much Global Warming?"
- Rick Grimes: You say that?
- Shane Walsh: The polite version. Still, that earns me this look of loathing you would not believe and that's when the Exorcist voice pops out "You sound just like my damn Father! Always yellin' about the power bill and tellin' me to turn off the damn lights!"
- Rick Grimes: What do you say to that?
- Shane Walsh: I know what I want to say. What I want to say, "Bitch, you mean to tell me you've been hearing this your entire life and you are still too damn stupid to learn how to turn off a switch?"
- Rick Grimes: There are no niggers anymore. No dumb-as-shit-inbred-white-trash-fools either. Only dark meat and white meat. That's us and the dead.
Tell It to the Frogs[1.03]
- Daryl Dixon: Hey kid, what'd you do before all this?
- Glenn: Deliver pizzas. Why?
- Daryl Dixon: You got some balls for a China man.
- Glenn: I'm Korean.
- Daryl Dixon: Whatever.
- [Dr. Jenner is speaking to a recording camera.]
- Jenner: Jenner here. It's Day 194 since Wildfire was declared and 63 days since the disease abruptly went global. There's no clinical progress to report. Item: I finally got the scrubbers in the east sector shut down to save power. Wish I could have done it a month ago, but it took me how long to figure it out. Too bad I never studied engineering. Could have saved a lot of amps. Item: Still not sleeping well. Can't seem to keep regular hours. Living underground doesn't help; not knowing if it's day or night. Just...feeling very...off.
- [Dr. Jenner is speaking to a recording camera after the decontamination process destroyed his samples.]
- Jenner: The TS-19 samples are gone. The tragedy of their loss cannot be overstated. They were our freshest samples, by far. None of the other samples we gathered came close. Those are necrotic. Useless, dead flesh. [Pause] I don't even know why I'm talking to you. I bet there isn't a single son of a bitch still listening out there, is there? [Gets closer to the camera] Is there? Fine. Saves me the embarrassment. I think tomorrow I'm gonna blow my brains out. I haven't decided. But tonight, I'm getting drunk. [Pours a glass of wine, finishing the bottle. Shows the camera the bottle.] Speaking of which, how far do you think I can chuck this, huh? Pretty far, I bet. [Throws bottle across room, shattering it.] Oh! It is out of the stadium!
- Rick:' Grateful
- Jenner: The day will come when you won't be.
- Daryl Dixon: Man, I'm gonna get shit-faced drunk. again.
- Rick: We don't have to be afraid anymore. We're safe here.
- Rick: You don't know what it's like out there. You may think you do but you don't. It's only a matter of time. There's too many of those things. My boy, my wife, I never told them what I really thought. I never even hinted, just, just kept it in, kept us moving, kept it in, kept us moving.
- Dale: I see a chance to make a new start.
- Daryl [to Glenn]: Keep drinking, little man. I wanna see how red your face can get.
- Carl [tasting wine]: Eww. That's nasty
- Lori: That's my boy.
- Jenner: This is our extinction.
What Lies Ahead [2.01]
- Dale: Listen, your veins are very discolored. You got a hell of an infection there. You could die from blood poisoning.
- T-Dog: [laughs] Oh, man. Wouldn't that be the way? World gone to hell, the dead risen up to eat the living and Theodore Douglas is done here by a cut on his arm. [laughs harder]
- Daryl: Shut up. [shoots Walker]
Save the Last One [2.03]
Cherokee Rose [2.04]
- Daryl: [to Carol] It's a Cherokee Rose. The story is that when American soldiers were moving Indians off their land on the Trail of Tears, the Cherokee mothers were grieving and crying so much 'cause they were losing their little ones along the way from exposure and disease and starvation. A lot of them just disappeared. So the elders, they said a prayer; asked for a sign to uplift the mothers' spirits, give them strength and hope. The next day this rose started to grow where the mothers' tears fell. I'm not fool enough to think there's any flowers blooming for my brother. But I believe this one bloomed for your little girl.
- Jimmy: I want a gun.
- Daryl: And people in hell want slurpees.
- Daryl: [to Andrea] Shoot me again? You best pray I'm dead.
- Dale: [referring to Otis] You've been vague about that night about what happened.
- Shane: Otis died a hero.
- Dale: So you've said.
- Shane: A little boy lived because of what went down that night. I think you oughta show some gratitude.
- Dale: I wasn't there.
- Shane: No man, you weren't.
- Dale: But I was the time you raised your gun on Rick. You had him in your sights... and you held him there. I know what kind of man you are.
- Shane: You think I'd shoot Rick? That is my best friend. That's the man that I love, I love him like he's my brother. You think that's the kind of man I am?
- Dale: That's right.
- Shane: [menacingly] Well maybe we oughta just think that through. See, if I'm the kind of man that would gun down his own best friend, what'd you think I do to some guy I don't even like when he starts throwing accusations my way. What'd you think? [Shane walks away, and Dale's face shows he gets the point]
Pretty Much Dead Already [2.07]
- Hershel: You want me to cover Glenn?
- Rick': You missed all that gun training. It could've come in handy now.
- Hershel Nah, I can shoot. Just don't like to.
18 Miles Out [2.10]
- Rick:You want to kill me, you're going to have to do better than that wrench.
- Andrea:The pain doesn't go away. You just make room for it.
- Rick:He'll be locked up in the barn unless you bust it open again.
- Rick:I'm not the good guy anymore.
- Shane:You can't just be the good guy and expect to live. Not anymore.
Judge, Jury, Executioner [2.11]
- Daryl [to Dale while holding gun]: Sorry Brother.
Better Angels [2.12]
- Rick: Dale coud - could get under your skin. He sure got under mine, because he wasn't afraid to say what he thought, how he felt. That kind of honest is rare and brave. Whenever I'd make a decision, I'd look at Dale. He'd be looking back at me with that look he had. We've all seen it one time or another. I couldn't always read him, but he could read us. He saw people for who they were. He knew things about us - the truth who we really are. In the end, he was talking about losing our humanity. He said this group was broken. The best way to honor him is to unbreak it. Set aside our differences and pull together, stop feeling sorry for ourselves and take control of our lives... our safety... our future. We're not broken. We're gonna prove him wrong. From now on... we're gonna do it his way. That is how we honor Dale.
- Rick': (last words spoken to Shane as he stabs him in the chest) This was you not me! You did this to us! THIS WAS YOU!
- Andrea: (to Rick who is trying to put controls down in the group) You want me to babysit Shane?
- Rick: What happened to Dale had nothing to do with you.
- Carl: He died Dad.
- Rick: Yeah, feels like there's a lot of that going around. That's why I need you.
Beside the Dying Fire [2.13]
- Rick: We're all infected.
- Daryl: What?
- Rick: At the C.D.C., Jenner told me. Whatever it is, we all carry it.
- Carol: And you never said anything?
- Rick: Would it have made a difference?
- Glenn: You knew this whole time?
- Rick: How could I have known for sure? You saw how crazy that mo-
- Glenn: That is not your call. Okay, when I found about the Walkers in the barn, I told, for the good of everyone.
- Rick: Well, I thought it best that people didn't know.
- Rick: [to Lori] I killed him. I killed Shane. He came at me. He killed Randall to get me in the woods. He planned it. I had - I had no choice. I gave him every chance... and he kept leading me further out. He pushed me, and I let him. After awhile, I knew - I knew what he was doing, what he was up to. And I kept going. I didn't stop. I could have, but... I just wanted it over. Dogging me every step of the way. Acting like I stole you and Carl, like... like I was in the way. I just wanted it over. I wanted him dead. I killed him. He turned. That's how I knew Jenner was right. Carl put him down.
- Rick: :Hershel: Don't panic.
- Maggie: I'm not. I'm not sitting here, waiting for another herd to blow through. We need to move, now.
- Rick: No one is going anywhere.
- Carol: Do something.
- Rick: I am doing something! I'm keeping this group together. Alive! I've been doing that all along, no matter what; I didn't ask for this! I killed my best friend for you people, for Christ sake! You saw how he was like. How he pushed me, how he compromised us, how he threatened us. He staged the whole Randall thing, led me out to put a bullet in my back. He gave me no choice! He was my friend, but he came after me. My hands are clean. Maybe you people are better off without me. Go ahead. I say there's a place for us, but maybe- maybe it's just another pipe dream. Maybe- Maybe I'm fooling myself again. Why don't- why don't you go out and find yourself. Send me a postcard! Go on, there's the door. You can do better. Lets see how far you get. No takers? Fine. But get one thing straight... you're staying. This isn't a democracy anymore.
- Daryl Dixon: Walkers! Go back!
- Lori Grimes: The baby is about to be here and we need to talk-
- Rick Grimes: About what?
- Lori Grimes: Things. We've been avoiding them-
- Rick Grimes: You want to talk? Talk to Hershel. I'm doing stuff Lori. Things.
- Rick Grimes: Yeah I got it. I got it. Shit happens.
- Daryl Dixon: Easy now.
Walk with Me [3.03]
- The Governor: Welcome to Woodbury.
- Andrea: What's your name?
- The Governor: I never tell.
- Andrea: Never say never.
- The Governor: Never.
Killer Within [3.04]
- Lori Grimes: [to Carl] You are going to beat this world, I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you. You gotta do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world. So, so, if it feels wrong don't do it, alright? If it feels easy don't do it, don't let this world spoil you. You're so good, my sweet boy. Best thing I ever did and I love you, I love you. My sweet, sweet, boy I love you.
- Rick Grimes: No! Get out! Get out of here! No! Lori! Carl come here!!!
Say the Word [3.05]
- Rick Grimes: Halo?
When the Dead Come Knocking [3.07]
Made to Suffer [3.08]
- The Governor: What happens tonight is horrible. We don't have a day like that since the wall was built. I failed in my duty. I should to say that we gonna be OK and we're safe we will gonna bury our dead tomorrow and watch TV on the sofa. But I won't. Because I can't. Cause I'm afraid. I'm afraid that the terrorists want what we have! They want to destroy us! And worst. Because one of those terrorist is one of our own. Merle! The man I count it on! Man I trust. He took them here! He let in there. How was you! You lie! He betrayed us all! This is one of the terrorist huh. Merle's own brother! So what should we do of them, huh?
- The crowd: Kill them!!!
- The Governor: What? What you want?
- The crowd: Kill them!!!
- The Governor: You wanted your brother. Now you got him.
The Suicide King [3.09]
- Andrea: Philip. he is my friend!
- The Governor: It's not up to me anymore the people have spoken.
- Andrea: What?
- The Governor: When I asked you where your loyalty was you said it was here. Well prove it. Prove it to us all. Brother against brother. The winner is free. A fight! Till that death!
- Merle Dixon: I can't go with you, I... I tried to kill that black bitch. Damn nearly killed that Chinese kid.
- Daryl Dixon: He's Korean.
- Merle Dixon: Whatever. Doesn't matter man I just can't go with you.
I Ain't Judas [3.11]
Arrow on the Doorpost [3.13]
This Sorrowful Life [3.15]
- (The Governor has subdued Merle, and draws his gun)
- Merle Dixon: I ain't gonna beg.
- The Governor: No. (shoots Merle)
Welcome to the Tombs [3.16]
- The Governor: I told you to kill her but you didn't. And now you gonna turn and you gonna tear away the flesh of her bones. In this life now you kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
30 Days Without an Accident [4.01]
- Carl: You didn't wake me up.
- Rick: I knew you were up all night reading comics with a flashlight.
- Daryl: Smells good.
- Carol: Just so you know, I liked you first.
- Daryl: Stop. You know, Rick brought in a lot of them, too.
- Carol: Not recently. Give the stranger sanctuary, keep people fed, you're gonna have to learn to live with the love.
- Daryl: Right.
- Patrick: [to Daryl] Uh, Mr. Dixon? I just want to say thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday. It was a real treat, sir. And I'd be honored to shake your hand. [Daryl licks his fingers then shakes Patrick's hand]
- Rick: Wasn't much use without my gun.
- Daryl: No, you were. All this time you've taking off, you earned it. We wouldn't be here without you.
- Rick: It was all of us.
- Daryl: No, it was you first. You gonna help us figure this out?
- Rick: I screwed up too many times. Those calls you gotta make, I start down that road... I almost lost my boy - who he was. Whatever else this place needs, I'm here for it.
- Daryl: Like I said, you earned it. But for what it's worth, you see mistakes. I see when the shit hits, you're standing there with a shovel.
- Daryl: I'm gonna take a group out. Best not waste any more time.
- Michonne: I'm in.
- Hershel: You've haven't been exposed. Daryl has. You get in the car with him...
- Michonne: He's already given me fleas.
- Daryl: Those douchebags in the vines took themselves out, holding hands, kumbaya-style.
- Bob: They wanted to go out together same as they lived. That makes them douchebags?
- Daryl: It does if they could have gotten out.
- Hershel: Some council meeting, huh?
- Sasha: We're two members short.
- Hershel: I think we should make some new rules before they get back. I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday. First we have to find some spaghetti.
- Tyreese: How's Glenn doing?
- Hershel: He made it through the night. He's breathing on his own now. Maggie and Bob are with him. He seems stable enough for me to get some air.
- Daryl: He's a tough son of a bitch.
- Hershel: He is.
- Daryl: You're a tough son of a bitch.
- Hershel: I am.
- Megan: [Holding up a pawn] What's this one called?
- The Governor: That's a pawn. They're your soldiers.
- Megan: Do they die?
- The Governor: Sometimes.
- Megan: Do you lose if they die?
- The Governor: [Glances in the bedroom] No, not necessarily. You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game.
- Megan: [Megan holds up the king]
- The Governor: That's the king. That's the guy you want to capture.
- Megan: [Megan goes to the kitchen counter, returns with a Sharpie]
- The Governor: What're you doing?
- Megan: You'll see.
- Megan: [Megan uses Sharpie on the king pieces, then holds up the king with eye patch markings] Looks like you.
- The Governor: Yeah.
[Phillip chuckles, admires the king piece]
- The Governor: Come on, let's play.
- The Governor: [Setting up chess pieces] See, these are pawns...
- Andrew Lincoln - Rich Grimes (Seasons 1 - 4)
- Jon Bernthal - Shane Walsh (Seasons 1 - 2)
- Sarah Wayne Callies - Lori Grimes (Seasons 1 - 3)
- Laurie Holden - Andrea (Seasons 1 - 3)
- Jeffrey DeMunn - Dale Horvath (Seasons 1 - 2)
- Steven Yeun - Glenn (Seasons 1 - 4)
- Chandler Riggs - Carl Grimes (Seasons 1 - 4)
- Norman Reedus - Daryl Dixon (Seasons 1 - 4)
- Lauren Cohan - Maggie Greene (Seasons 2 - 4)
- Danai Gurira - Michonne (Seasons 3, 4)
- Michael Rooker - Merle Dixon (Seasons 1, 3)
- David Morrissey - The Governor (Season 3, 4)
- Melissa McBride - Carol Peletier (Seasons 1 - 4)
- IronE Singleton - T-Dog (Seasons 1 - 3)
- Scott Wilson - Hershel Greene (Seasons 2 - 4)
- Chad Coleman - Tyreese (Season 3, 4)