The X's is an American animated television series created by Carlos Ramos about a family of spies, who must hide their identity from the outside world, but sometimes have a little trouble in doing so. The series aired from November 25, 2005 until December 13, 2006.
- 1 AAIIEE, Robot [1.1]
- 2 Mission: Irresponsible [1.2]
- 3 Photo Ops [1.3]
- 4 Boy's Best Friend [1.4]
- 5 Mr. Fix It [1.5]
- 6 Doommates [1.6]
- 7 Secret Agent Manual [1.7]
- 8 The Spy Who Liked Me [1.8]
- 9 To Err Is Truman [1.9]
- 10 No More Mrs. Nice X [1.10]
- 11 On Her Majesty's Postal Service [1.11]
- 12 Pinheads [1.12]
- 13 From Crusha with Love [1.13]
- 14 Xcitement [1.14]
- 15 You Only Sneeze Twice [1.15]
- 16 X Takes a Holiday [1.16]
- 17 Mock Tutors [1.17]
- 18 Meddle Mouth [1.18]
- 19 Family Issues [1.19]
- 20 Truman's Choice [1.20]
- 21 Wealth vs. Stealth [1.21]
- 22 Wee House [1.22]
- 23 Truman X: Super Villian [1.23]
- 24 A Truman Scorned [1.24]
- 25 Y's Up [1.25]
- 26 Quit Your Day Job [1.26]
- 27 Missing Home [1.27]
- 28 Live and Let Diaper [1.28]
- 29 In-Law Enforcement [1.29]
- 30 Train Rex [1.30]
- 31 Homebody [1.31]
- 32 The Haunting of Home Base [1.32]
- 33 Accidental Hero [1.33]
- 34 Untied [1.34]
- 35 External links
AAIIEE, Robot [1.1]
- Mr. X: Kids, if I told you once, I told you a thousand times. There's only one thing to do with a villians secret base. Destroy, Destroy!
- Robomom: (out of control) Destroy!
- Mr. X: Oh no!
- Tuesday X: (to Mrs. X, after she breaks her foot) Home Base says you'll be on your feet in no time.
- Home Base: Actually, I said six-to-eight weeks.
- Tuesday X: Home Base ...
- Home Base: The ambassador of Pandrafia is in town to visit the museum of art. Your assignment is to protect him from those who may wish him harm.
- Tuesday X: Like who?
- Home Base: Mmm...practically everyone. He's a real jerk.
Mission: Irresponsible [1.2]
- Truman: I can't believe you guys stayed up all night playing Moon Raider 7.
- Tuesday: That is so irresponsible.
- Mr. X: Young lady! As team leader I will not have my decisions questioned!
Photo Ops [1.3]
- Home Base: X's!!! I regret to inform you that SUPERIOR is furious! Once again, you've nearly blown your cover. They insist that you immediately do something to prove that you can act like a normal family, or, you will all be fired!
- Tuesday: (gesturing around the living room) How are we ever gonna act like a normal family?! I mean, look at this place! Normal families don't have a remote control with a launch button! Normal families don't have exploding lawn gnomes! Normal families don't have portraits of themselves fighting giant robot squids!
Boy's Best Friend [1.4]
Mr. Fix It [1.5]
- Mr. X: Greetings fellow suburbanite!
- Neighbor: Howdy, neighbor! Out walking your- (looks down at robot) -dog? Oh, I see he's got one of them cones to stop him from biting himself, heh, and no head.
- Mr. X: I have to...grout the dollies, or something!
Secret Agent Manual [1.7]
- Mr. X: (to Truman) You dare question the manual? The manual is law! The manual must be obeyed. Do not anger the manual!
The Spy Who Liked Me [1.8]
To Err Is Truman [1.9]
No More Mrs. Nice X [1.10]
- Mrs. X: A tranquility retreat? That's- ...a great idea!
- Tuesday X: Huh?
- Mrs. X: I can keep myself sharp by getting my tranquility to retreat!
- Home Base: I believe the intent is to make you more tranquil-
- Tuesday X: (elbowing Home Base) You're right mom! Isn't she, Home Base?
- Home Base: What? Oh, I see! We're lying!
- Tuesday X: Mom, don't you think you got a little bit carried away?
- Home Base: You can be just a wee bit...gut-wrenchingly terrifying.
- Mrs. X: Hey! If beating up a few hundred civilians is wrong, I don't wanna be right, baby.
On Her Majesty's Postal Service [1.11]
- Mr. X: (shaking Truman's explosive) Oh, there! The way you had this set up, it would've exploded!
- Truman X: (incredulously) It's supposed to explode!
- Mr. X: Don't look at these codes! They're secret!
- Mrs. X: Dear? Those are ZIP codes.
- Mr. X: ...who told you that?
- Mr. X: Touchdown!
- Tuesday X: No no no, it's a strike.
- Mr. X: Pfft, a strike is when you miss three times.
- Tuesday X: No it isn't!
- Brandon: Uh, listen, Uncle G-Face? Can I take off? I have a lot of...homework, and stuff.
- Glowface: No way Manuel! You just don't wanna have to fight your girlfriend! (mockingly) Stop beating me up, Tuesday! Oh, ow! Ow! You so strong!
- Brandon: What are you, twelve?
From Crusha with Love [1.13]
You Only Sneeze Twice [1.15]
- Lorenzo Suave: (to Tuesday X) I've spent my entire life training for this moment! Except Wednesday nights, I have a pottery class.
X Takes a Holiday [1.16]
- Glowface: Surrender, you fools! You cannot defeat me!
- Tuesday X: What are you talking about? We always defeat you!
- Glowface: ...Did you have to bring that up? I mean, I got feelings too, you know! I mean, how would you like it if I pointed out all of your shortcomings? Like those tacky stockings?!
- Mrs. X: What did we just eat?
- Mr. X: (looking at menu) Les yeux de cochon frit.
- Mrs. X: And what's that?
- Waiter: Fried pig's eyeballs.
- Mr. X: (gagging)
- Mrs. X: Fun.
Mock Tutors [1.17]
- Mr. X: Alright Home Base, we're gonna need a tennis field.
- Home Base: No. I believe it's a tennis court sir.
- Mr. X: Tennis field, now!
Meddle Mouth [1.18]
Family Issues [1.19]
- Mr. X: Looks like there will be no problem solving this no problems problem!
- Mrs. X, Tuesday, and Truman: Huh?
- Mr. X: Exactly.
- Tuesday X: (to Mr. X) Dad, if you want to tan, you're gonna have to take off your suit.
- Mr. X: Ah, that's just what the sun's expecting me to do.
Truman's Choice [1.20]
Wealth vs. Stealth [1.21]
- Mr. X: They gave me a solid uranium watch! See? It glows in the dark! And in the light!
Wee House [1.22]
- Glowface: (to Lorenzo Suave) I'll make a giant inflatable suit! ...You're just pretending to be interested, aren't you?
- Lorenzo Suave: No no no, nothing fascinates me more than a big bag of hot air.
- Glowface: Yeah, it is pretty darn- wait, was that sarcasm?!
- Lorenzo Suave: (sarcastically) No.
- Glowface: ...Good!
Truman X: Super Villian [1.23]
A Truman Scorned [1.24]
- Sasquatch: Puny X's! Sasquatch command army of moles! Sasquatch make them hollow out entire planet! Soon Earth will collapse like empty egg shell!
- Tuesday X: If they hollow out the whole planet, where are they gonna put all the dirt?
- Sasquatch: Sasquatch...not...think about...quiet, you!
- Kimla: (about Sasquatch) And that monster is clearly just some bad actor in a cheap fur suit! (rips off Sasquatch's fur)
- Sasquatch: OW! Sasquatch not some bad actor! Sasquatch very good actor!
Y's Up [1.25]
- Glowface: Ooh, the Y's! Lorenzo, how's my hair?
- Lorenzo Suave: You have none, sir.
- Glowface: Then fetch me some!
Quit Your Day Job [1.26]
Missing Home [1.27]
- Home Base: (to the X's) In addition, you have appalling taste in footwear.
- Mr. X: No one insults our shoes! Get outta my house!
- Home Base: (angrily) I AM your house.
- Mr. X: Then we'll go. We don't need you, Mr. Smarty-House.