Titus (TV series)
(Redirected from Titus)
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Titus is Dead [2.1]
- 2.2 The Test [2.2]
- 2.3 The Surprise Party [2.3]
- 2.4 What's Up Hollywood? [2.4]
- 2.5 Locking Up Mom [2.5]
- 2.6 The Perfect Thanksgiving [2.6]
- 2.7 Tommy's Girlfriend [2.7]
- 2.8 The Reconciliation [2.8]
- 2.9 Last Noelle [2.9]
- 2.10 Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! [2.10]
- 2.11 When I Say Jump [2.11]
- 2.12 Episode 27 [2.12]
- 2.13 The Smell of Succes [2.13]
- 2.14 Deprogramming Erin [2.14]
- 2.15 NASCAR [2.15]
- 2.16 Life Forward [2.16]
- 2.17 Gift of the Car Guy [2.17]
- 2.18 Tommy's Girlfriend II [2.18]
- 2.19 Hard Ass [2.19]
- 2.20 Private Dave [2.20]
- 2.21 Three Strikes [2.21]
- 2.22 The Pit [2.22]
- 2.23 The Pendulum [2.23]
- 2.24 The Wedding [2.24]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Racing in the Streets [3.1]
- 3.2 Amy's Birthday [3.2]
- 3.3 Tommy's Not Gay [3.3]
- 3.4 Shannon's Song [3.4]
- 3.5 Grad School [3.5]
- 3.6 House Boat [3.6]
- 3.7 The Trial [3.7]
- 3.8 Grandma Titus [3.8]
- 3.9 Errr [3.9]
- 3.10 Tommy's Crush [3.10]
- 3.11 Into Thin Air [3.11]
- 3.12 Too Damn Good [3.12]
- 3.13 Bachelor Party [3.13]
- 3.14 Hot Streak [3.14]
- 3.15 The Session [3.15]
- 3.16 Same Courtesy [3.16]
- 3.17 After Mrs. Shafter [3.17]
- 3.18 The Visit [3.18]
- 3.19 Insanity Genetic(1) [3.19]
- 3.20 Insanity Genetic(2) [3.20]
- 3.21 The Protector [3.21]
- 4 Cast
- 5 Exernal links
Sex With Pudding [1.1]
- Titus: Dave's my brother. I love him with all my heart. No matter how many times I'm charged as an accessory.
- Titus: Erin's office. Inflammable. Non-flammable. You gotta be a dictionary to know what burns.
Dad's Dead [1.2]
- Titus: Hey, once you've driven a drunk father to mom's parole hearing, what else is there?
- Erin: So I'm sitting in a meeting when my pager goes off with a message. It says "Dad's dead." So I race out of the meeting and drive all the way to Santa Maria because, naturally, I think "My dad's dead"!
- Titus: Honey, your dad is not dead.
- Erin: [with dry sarcasm] Yeah, I know that now. [back to normal] Because if he were, what I walked in on my mother doing to him would be so... sick.
Dave Moves Out [1.3]
- Titus: All he does is mess with people's minds!
- Ken: You're right, I do.
- Titus: See, you're doing it right now!
- Ken: [slyly] No, I'm not.
- Titus: Yes, you are!
- Ken: All right, I am.
- Titus: Stop it!
- [Flashback to when Titus was 17]
- Christopher (wailing while banging on the door): Daddy! My key doesn't work in the door any more! I have laundry!
- Ken: [opens door] Laundry? [squirts dish soap over Titus' shirt] Here's some soap. Find a rock and a river.
The Breakup [1.4]
- Erin: You slept with her?
- Titus: She said, "You want some pie?" I didn't know it was a metaphor!
- Ken: (flashback) Hey, it was just a bad call. Bad call on your part! I cheated on my last wife with you! What did you think was going to happen? Caveat emptor, baby! Great ass.
Titus Integritous [1.5]
- Titus: I'm doing the right thing. I'm integritous.
- Tommy: "Integritous"?
- Titus: It's a word.
- Dave I'm Integritous. It's my gladiator name.
Red Asphalt [1.6]
- Titus: A Glock-9 holds seventeen bullets. Is that what we've come to? I piss you off in traffic you need seventeen bullets to kill me?
- [Thinking they are going to die, Titus, Erin, Dave, and Tommy are voicing their regrets in life.]
- Erin: I never got to see Ireland.
- Titus: Honey, you never got to see San Diego.
- Erin: [with dry sarcasm] That helps.
Mom's Not Nuts [1.7]
- Titus: My dad is a negative, judgmental pain in the ass who destroyed my self-esteem and tortured me my entire life. My mom's a violent, paranoid schizophrenic. God, I love my dad.
- Ken Titus: I hear Looney Tunes made dinner. I'm surprised. Usually, the turkey is saying such threatening things to her, she can't get close enough to cook it.
- (in the Neutral Space)
- Christopher Titus: Thanksgiving (cut to Juanita shooting a raw turkey with a handgun): A very special episode.
- Titus: We think you have a problem. It's about your drinking.
- Ken: But I haven't had a drink in a month.
- Titus: Dad, we'd like you to start again.
- [Ken, having started drinking again, reveals that Tommy had a dream about Titus in which Titus was naked.]
- Tommy: The nudity, it wasn't gratuitous, it was integral to the plot of of the dream!
- Titus: [disgusted] There was a plot?
- Tommy: You were a pirate.
- [Titus moans in disgust.]
- Rich: You see a man drowning, you throw him a beer.
Episode Eleven [1.9]
- Titus: Dad, is there anything I can do?
- Ken: See if you can trade yourself in for a nice Korean kid. (a nearby Asian nurse glares at him)
- Titus: (pointing at the nurse) Uh, dad--
- Ken: I'll name him Ho-John Titus.
- Titus: Dad--
- Ken: Ho-John wouldn't steal my distributor cap, and I could probably get him for a pack of cigarettes.
- Titus: (pointing at the nurse) Why don't you see if she can help you?
- Ken: (turning to the nurse) You know where I can get a Korean kid?
- [As a practical joke, Titus has convinced hospital staffers to shave Ken's testicles.]
- Ken: I look like a nine year-old boy.
- Officer Charlie Regan: You have a custom car shop? I want my Viper flamed.
- Dave: And I want my pot back.
- Titus: Dave, we're bribing him.
- Dave: But he already has my pot!
Titus is Dead [2.1]
- [Ken Titus is recovering from a heart attack.]
- Ken: Jesus was laughing when I went into the light!
- Titus: He was laughing 'cause you were trying to get into heaven!
- Nurse Kathy: Are you talking? Because I'm fine with you dying. The murderer has paid me through the end of the week.
- Titus: Whoa, whoa, whoa — attempted murderer. And I would have pled it down to manslaughter. You don't even know the law, lady!
- Ken (to Titus): I wish you were still in my loins. I wish you never grew in your mother's womb. You should have been fetal research. You're dead to me! (slams the door in Titus' face)
The Test [2.2]
- Dave: Here's your sperm, and the wheelbarrow's in the tree.
- Titus: Dave, wake up. We've got to get our blood tested.
- Dave: Is there something wrong with my sperm?
- [Titus glares at Dave.]
- Titus: I'm sure of it.
The Surprise Party [2.3]
- Titus: In a normal family, surprise means presents, cake, and a party. In my family, surprise means homelessness, abandonment, and destruction of private property. And we have cake too. We're not losers.
- Dave: Taco Night is a tasty corn shell full of lies!
What's Up Hollywood? [2.4]
- Titus: Dad has found a new way to screw with me. He told me he was "proud" of me.
- Erin: Well it's about time he said that. You're great at what you do!
- Dave: He got to her!
- Titus: Dave, she likes me.
- Dave: [slyly] Oh, right.
- [After Ken's arrest for DWI, which occurred while he was driving his newly-customized pickup truck.]
- Ken: You built me a cop magnet! I might as well be a black guy driving a large powdered doughnut!
Locking Up Mom [2.5]
- Erin: Christopher, do you think we're doing the right thing? This place is like a prison.
- Titus: Well, Mom is like a criminal.
- [The hospital doctors want to begin Juanita's hearing without Ken.]
- Juanita: He's probably stuck in traffic.
- Titus: [accusingly] Or in a mason jar.
- Dave: Or something you put jam in!
- [Titus stares at Dave.]
- Titus: Like a mason jar.
The Perfect Thanksgiving [2.6]
- [at the hospital, after the Tituses and Fitzpatricks got into a Thanksgiving family fued]
- Titus: Oh, Kathy, I'm so glad you're here. That's how much pain I'm in.
- [Titus has shrieked after having his shoulder re-located]
- Dave: Titus, this place is freaking me out. Did you just hear that little girl scream?
- Titus: [scoffing] Yeah, what's her deal?
Tommy's Girlfriend [2.7]
- Dave: Here's what you do. You give her a fish with a note attached that says "Life stinks without you." You stuff it with chick stuff like little soaps. But erotically-shaped little soaps. Otherwise she might think it's a let's-be-friends fish.
- [Tommy has misinterpreted Titus' instructions about running into an ex-girlfriend.]
- Tommy: You said make it look like an accident!
- Titus: [incredulous] Not a car accident! Who are you? Dave?
- Dave: Yeah, dumbass.
The Reconciliation [2.8]
- Ken: Choose. Who do you want in your life, her or me?
- Titus: I don't have to choose between you. I'm not 5... 7, 12, or 16 any more.
- [Juanita's fiancee Bill is analyzing the Titus family]
- Ken: He sounds like some dime store shrink!
- Bill: Stanford, actually.
Last Noelle [2.9]
- [talking about a Christmas fight in which he locked his girlfriend out of the house]
- When all of the sudden there arose such a clatter,
- I sprang from the couch to see what was a matter.
- I went to the window and tore open the blinds,
- And there was my girlfriend, quite out of her mind!
- And I was just standing there, heart pounding with fear,
- She was bangin' on the glass door with a vodka bottle…filled right 'bout to here.
- And I knew the window couldn't take it.
- As she screamed, "Unlock it, you bastard, or, I swear, I'll break it!"
- Well, I couldn't do that; it was a rented place.
- So I opened the door, and she punched me in the face!
- And I summoned my manhood from bottom to top,
- And I screamed like a little girl…"I'M CALLING THE COPS!"
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! [2.10]
When I Say Jump [2.11]
- Titus: Normal people see a bridge spanning a 1500 foot gorge and think, "What a beautiful architectural achievement." Screwed-up people see the same bridge and think, "Oh, I gotta jump off of that!" With a parachute. I'm not an idiot.
(Dave is about to push Titus down a flight of cement stairs in a shopping cart)
- Titus: Okay, what's the record?
- Dave: (through his headgear) Fifteen stairs!
- Titus: What?
- Dave: Fifteen stairs!
- Titus: All right, fifteen stairs! Go! (Dave pushes the cart) Woo-hoo!
- Dave: Yeah! (loud crash, Titus groans) Oh my God, Titus! Your head is touching your butt!
- Titus: I can hear the ocean.
- Erin: Christopher, you know how some girls have dreams about being beauty queens, or astronauts, or doctors?
- Titus: No.
- Erin: My dream was always to be the only girl in my family... to never get arrested.
Episode 27 [2.12]
- Titus: My father never chooses me for anything, unless he needs a human shield.
- [Titus is showing Kathy the video of Ken's drunk driving arrest.]
- Titus: Has anyone ever seen a cop that pissed off?
- [Dave proudly raises his hand.]
- Titus: Besides Dave?
The Smell of Succes [2.13]
- [Titus has lost his business and kicked Erin out.]
- Ken All of this crap is going to work out. You've just got to quit being a wussy!
- Ken: You know, I liked you better when you had hope.
- Titus: No, you didn't.
Deprogramming Erin [2.14]
- Titus: I do a lot of crazy things when I'm drunk.
- Erin: I'm in a sack.
- Titus And when I'm sober!
- [Titus has put Erin in a sack]
- Tommy: I'm letting her out.
- Titus: Go ahead.
- Tommy: OWWW!
- Titus: She might bite you.
- [Spotting a hitchhiker]
- Titus: It's 1 am in the morning[sic] in the desert. She's either a werewolf or an alien.
- Ken: Maybe she came to our planet to see if there's life in my pants!
- [Having been tricked by Erin into spending time together, Titus and Ken plot on how to pay her back.]
- Titus: What's the worst thing you can do to a pretty woman?
- Ken: Throw hot acid in her face.
- [Titus spit-takes his coffee.]
- Titus: Dad, more practical joke, less lifetime deformity.
- Ken: I was talking hypothetically! I love Erin!
Life Forward [2.16]
- Ken Titus: Hey! Don't you ever call me again and tell me that you love me and you forgive me!
- Christopher: Hi, Dad.
- Ken Titus: I would rather a highway patrol officer show up on my doorstep with your head in a bag!
- Jerry October: Welcome to Life Forward, where people discover what holds them back in life.
- Ken Titus: All these people have kids?
- Jerry October: Dave, why don't you tell us what you really want?
- Dave: (sobbing) But I told you! I want to be bitten by a radioactive spider and get super powers!
Gift of the Car Guy [2.17]
- [Titus learns that Erin has been working as a waitress in a strip club.]
- Titus: Why didn't you drag her out of there?
- Ken: You don't drag a woman out of a strip club! You put a twenty in your zipper and you back out, slowly.
- Titus: Dad, you know she can't work in a place like that. You should have done something.
- Ken: All right, how much?
- Titus: Something. Anything. Just get her the hell out of there.
- Ken: Numbnuts, how much money do you want to keep her from working there?
- Titus: "Numbuts"?
- Ken: Erin is not going to work at that bar! I don't want to have to check every waitress' face before I pinch her behind. [opens his checkbook] Three grand?
- Titus: What?
- Ken: Five grand.
- Titus: You know, you're amazing? My business is going under, you won't lend me money. I start drinking again, you don't lend me money. But my girlfriend makes you uncomfortable about staring at the nipples of disturbed ex-cheerleaders, and all of sudden you're willing to fork over five grand? Well, you know something, dad? I'll take it!
Tommy's Girlfriend II [2.18]
Hard Ass [2.19]
- Tommy: It's Amy! Well, well, someone's turning into a woman!
- Amy: Yeah. And I'm looking at her.
- Ken Titus: There's a huge pile of gay on your front porch.
- Tommy: I'm not gay!
- Ken Titus: Yeah, tell it to your shirt.
Private Dave [2.20]
- Titus: Dave, thank God you're not dead!
- Dave: Well, no thanks to you. I was supposed to kill myself an hour ago.
- Titus: I just got your suicide note. Maybe next time you shouldn't mail it!
- [After throwing Titus through a window]
- Sgt. Gordon: Maybe you should join the Air Force now that you know how to fly.
Three Strikes [2.21]
- Michael: This will be my third strike.
- Erin: He'll go to prison for the rest of his life!
- Titus: Get to the bad part!
- Cop: We found this guy outside, hiding in a bush.
- Dave: Please tell me they didn't find my secret stash of weed!
- Titus: Dave!
- Dave: I mean, my secret stash of... pot.
The Pit [2.22]
- Ken: Your driver is launching cock-eyed. You might want to have a talk with him instead of looking at the headlines for typos.
- Jay Leno: That was very funny. Are you a Nielsen box?
- Ken: No.
- Jay Leno: Then shut up, then!
- Christopher: People on TV suck. If you ever meet somebody from TV, I want you to punch them right in the face. It'll probably get you on TV.
The Pendulum [2.23]
- Erin: You taught [Christopher] how to swim by chucking him in a lake. You taught him not to stick his finger in a light socket by letting him stick is finger in a light socket! You let a car fall on him; I still don't know what that taught him.
- Ken Titus: Cars are heavy.
- Erin: Everybody knows that!
- Ken Titus: So does he, thanks to me!
The Wedding [2.24]
- Titus: Where's my tux?
- Tommy: Somebody's bringing it.
- Titus: "Somebody" who?
- Tommy: Nobody. Dave.
- Titus: No!
- Dave: [walking in with tux] "I'm getting married in five days." Well, lies, lies, LIES!
- Bill: Where is all of this anger coming from?
- Titus: Well, some of it's from my childhood. But a little of it is from you punching my mom in the face!
Racing in the Streets [3.1]
- Ken: What's your hurry? Your fifteen kids will still be waiting for you when you get home.
- Castro: [sarcastically] Si, señor. But first I have to go feed the donkey, put on a big sombrero and fall asleep underneath a tree. [back to normal] You racist Irish drunk. [Castro and his team walk off.]
- Ken: Now that's my kind of Mexican!
- Ken: Oh, by the way; shorts that go all the way down to your ankles — pants!
Amy's Birthday [3.2]
Tommy's Not Gay [3.3]
- [Tommy has used the words "daquilicious" and "skosh" in conversation.]
- Tommy: Oh, my God. "Daquilicious." "Skosh." I'm a homo!
- Titus: *spit-take*
- (Christopher introduces his dad to Roger, a black boy)
- Titus: Hey, Dad, this is Roger. He just moved into the neighborhood.
- Ken: Oh, that explains it. First time I ever saw a black man take a TV into a house.
Shannon's Song [3.4]
Grad School [3.5]
House Boat [3.6]
- (Ken Titus's 10th Christmas)
- 10-Year-Old Ken Titus: A toy puppy! Thanks, Mom.
- Grandma Titus: Aw, damn it. I forgot to put holes in the box. Well, play with it today, 'cuz tomorrow, it'll be hard.
The Trial [3.7]
- Titus: I wish everybody had a mom like mine.
- Prosecutor: A mother who kills people?
- Titus: Person. She killed one person. You make it sound like a hobby!
Grandma Titus [3.8]
- Tommy: Do you remember me, Mrs. Titus?
- Grandma Titus: Of course, Tommy. Have you found a nice young man to settle down with?
- Tommy: I'm not gay.
- Grandma Titus: Oh. Then you're not the Tommy I knew.
- Grandma Titus: George Washington crossed the Delaware River to get to the whores!
- Dave: Delaware is famous for its whores.
- (after Titus saves Amy from attempting suicide by swallowing pills and drinking alcohol)
- Titus: Vodka and pills? (a beat): I told you to stay out of my Dad's earthquake kit.
Tommy's Crush [3.10]
- [Titus is facing off against Shannon's husband Stefan.]
- Titus: Listen, Tommy, you do anything to hurt Shannon, you're gonna have to deal with that Swede and, uh...Dad, what are we, German-Irish?
- Ken: White. That's all that matters.
- (the audience groans and Erin stares at Ken in shock)
- Erin: [offended] Papa Titus!
- Ken: In society's eyes, I'm saying!
Into Thin Air [3.11]
- [Hanging from a tree, Titus falls and gets caught in another tree.]
- Dave: That's justice, Titus! Tree justice. The mighty oak strikes back!
- [Titus looks around at his surroundings.]
- Titus: It's a spruce!
Too Damn Good [3.12]
- Titus: You said I was the worst possible result of an orgasm!
- Ken: You took that as an insult?
Bachelor Party [3.13]
- [after Nicky's water breaks; two neighbors who can help don't get along]
- Christopher: Is everybody here missing a chromosome?
- Nicky: Hey, I live here. And anybody with a forehead that big shouldn't be making chromosome jokes.
- [Titus frowns and feels his forehead]
- Ken Titus: Come on, let's go! I'm out of booze and sober is nipping at my heels!
- Nicky: Oh, boo hoo! I've got a watermelon nipping at my crotch!
- Ken Titus: Now I'm hungry. [to diner owners] Can I get a fruit plate?
Hot Streak [3.14]
- Erin: You want him to have your kind of fun. You need to go have his kind of fun.
- Titus: [confused] You want me to rip myself a new one?
- [Ken goes bust at the blackjack table.]
- Ken: Damn it! The wussy must be here!
The Session [3.15]
Same Courtesy [3.16]
After Mrs. Shafter [3.17]
- [Tommy's gay father, Perry, shows up.]
- Ken: Shouldn't you be out there dancing with the construction worker, the cop, and the Indian?
- (Tommy is threatening to stab Ken with a knife)
- Titus: Tommy, I get it. I remember the first time I tried to stab my dad with a knife. Welcome to the family. (to Ken): You got this.
- Ken: Yeah.
- (scene flips to Ken threatening to stab Tommy)
- Titus: And that's what happened the first time I tried to stab my dad with a knife.
The Visit [3.18]
Insanity Genetic(1) [3.19]
- Titus: Do you know what my first thought was when I heard my mother killed herself?
- Titus/Ken: Did she take anyone else out with her?
- Stewardess: Sir, were you smoking in the bathroom?
- Ken: [through a cloud of smoke] Define... "in the bathroom."
Insanity Genetic(2) [3.20]
- [The FBI believes that the Titus family to be a terrorist group.]
- Erin: We can't plan a hijacking! Listen, we can't even plan a wedding.
- [straight cut to Titus]
- Titus: Oh, we planned the wedding. We didn't plan on my mom killing her husband at the wedding. That was Mom's idea. She didn't know what to get us.
- Titus: If you asked them to kill Gerald Ford, only two of them would do it.
- [cut to Dave]
- Dave: So, he wants Ford dead...
The Protector [3.21]
- [A boy at school has been harassing Erin's niece Amy.]
- Titus: I hate bullies!
- Tommy: You're about to beat up a kid with a bat!
- Titus: What's your point?
- Christopher Titus - Christopher Titus
- Cynthia Watros - Erin Fitzpatrick
- Zach Ward - Dave Titus
- Stacy Keach - Ken Titus
- David Shatraw - Tommy Shafter
- Rachel Roth - Amy Ferrer