Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Pandora Tomorrow is the second game in the Splinter Cell series of books and games. This game follows NSA Agent Sam Fisher, a 'Splinter Cell' in the anti-terrorist group Third Echelon, as he is taken on missions to stop a terrorist gang called Darah Dan Doa, whose leader has become unstoppable due to a scheme he calls Pandora Tomorrow.
- I've got your French brains, Lambert.
- I'm a penguin hunter.
- Murder frozen organs? You can't murder the dead.
- Who are we torturing?
- Where's your sense of humour?
- I'll try not to get too lonely.
- You're underestimating my charm.
- First Dahlia, now Ingrid. I'm starting to think you don't like women.
- If I had any blood left, I'm sure I'd be blushing.
- Here. I would have gift-wrapped him, but I didn't have any duct tape.
- Details, details.
- I hate this kind of thing.
- Apparently, he had a disagreement with a landmine.
- Leave him alive, if you don't mind. Updates on your OPSAT.
- Well, you asked where my sense of humour was.
- I've got a dozen Displace snipers around the camp. You can't see them, but you better believe they're there.
- Good god, old man, you sure show up in unexpected places.
- Lambert: Fisher, what are you doing?
- Fisher: Heading out to sea.
- Lambert: What the hell are you doing?
- Fisher: Trying to convince you that it's time for me to retire.
- Lambert: That's not funny.
- Lambert: You're not going to like this.
- Fisher: Chances are...
- Fisher: I need information.
- Guard: I... I don't speak English.
- Fisher: I'd be willing to bet your neck that you do.
- Guard: I know a little English.
- Fisher: Good to hear. I'm going inside to meet your friends. Anything I need to worry about?
- Guard: They have guns.
- Fisher: I'm shocked and amazed. What else?
- Guard: My men planted the mines on our way out. We had to escort- (stutters) To defend the village!
- Fisher: Escort who?
- Guard: Nothing!
- Fisher: Escort who?
- Guard: Ahh! Nobody. I-I made a mistake.
- Fisher: Escort who?
- Fisher: I've got your French brains, Lambert.
- Lambert: So that's what happened to them.
- Fisher: Mortified dumped the clients and took the ND133.
- Lambert: I guess we can assume he's not CIA. If he's willing to murder.
- Fisher: Murder frozen organs? You can't murder the dead.
- Lambert: Semantics...
- Lambert: That was a fine way to thank Coldeboeuf.
- Fisher: I get the feeling you're being sarcastic.
- Lambert: He didn't need to die.
- Fisher: Fine. I won't kill him next time.
- Coen: What do you think?
- Fisher: The world is small, nasty and complicated. And everybody dies alone.
- Coen: Hm. What do you think about Norman Soth?
- Fisher: He's small, nasty and complicated. And I guess how he'll die is up to him.
- Lambert: Nobody knows whether he's a US agent or a terrorist.
- Fisher: Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
- Lambert: Hippy. Until we know different, we're treating him as a friendly so don't blow his cover. Don't do anything to compromise him.
- Fisher: Does that include killing him?
- Lambert: Yeah. Leave him alive, if you don't mind.
- Fisher: Talk to me about level of force.
- Lambert: It's them or you.
- Guard 1: I've got this feeling like somebody's kicking me in the head.
- Guard 2: Now there's an idea.
- Fisher: You make this job too easy.
- Grimmsdottir: Just respecting my elders.
- Lambert: Great work, Fisher. Now find out what's in it.
- Fisher: I could open it.
- Lambert: And you could play Russian roulette with a clip-loading pistol.
- Fisher: Where's your sense of humour?
- Lambert: We've got a CIA analyst waiting with Coen. Man by the name of Bellagio Sampler.
- Fisher: Bellagio Sampler?
- Lambert: You asked me where my sense of humor was.
- Fisher: Hi. How's your English?
- Technician: Super.
- Fisher: Super, I need you to raise that submarine.
- Technician: Why?
- Fisher: Because hurting people ruins my sweet disposition.
- Technician: Ahh. Yes, yes. Right away.
- Fisher: Thanks.
- Technician: You're welcome.
- Guard 1: I'm gonna go down for a cup of coffee. I'll be back in a few minutes.
- Guard 2: Could you bring me a cup?
- Guard 1: No. You know the equipment is too sensitive for us to drink in here.
See also 
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - the first Splinter Cell game.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - the third Splinter Cell game.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent - the fourth Splinter Cell game.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - The fifth Splinter Cell game.