Tom and Jerry
(Redirected from Tom and Jerry (MGM))
Tom and Jerry
- Jerry: [whispering] Hey! You wanna get back in the house, don't you?
- Tom: Yeah.
- Jerry: [whispers] Okay then, I'll.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Uh-huh?
- Jerry: And you.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Oh...
- Jerry: If that would load both..... [whispers again]
- Tom: That's a Lulu!
- Jerry: [after kicking Tom into a pie] Why that dirty, double crossing, good for nothing, two timing....
- Tom: Gee. I'm throwing away a million dollars. BUT I'M HAPPY! [goes back to attacking Jerry]
- Tom: [drunk] One, for the money. [hiccups] Two, for the show. [hiccups] Three to get ready. [hiccups] And four to go!
- Tom: Don't you believe it!
- Tom: No!!!
- Tom: (laughs evilly) In me power! (Resumes laughing evilly)
- Ah! My mommy! My nice mommy. [Jerry gets his attention to the mother duck] THAT'S NOT MY MOMMY! [smashes the book and runs away, then Jerry comes out with a flat body]
- Land sakes!
- Thomas! Why you double crossing no good cheat! GET OUT!
- Why you overstuffed Peckinese hound you! What you doing messin' up the house!? Get outta' here you pug nosed good for nothing! You know you're not allowed in this house here, no how!
- Well slap my face if this ain't a mess!
- I'll mop this floor with his ornery hide.
- Thomas, if you are a mouse catcher, I'm Lana Turner, which I'm not.
- [to Tyke] That's my boy.
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat! If I catch you bothering my boy, again, I'll tear you apart! Now, beat it!
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat! If I catch you takin' my bone again, [wallops Tom on the head] there's gonna be trouble! Understand?!
- [to Jerry] Babytalk! Ain't he cute? Just whistle!
- [to Jerry] How am I doing pal?
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, if anything happens to me pal, I'll poke you in the puss! I'll pulverize you! I'll pound you to pieces! That's what I'll do, pound you to pieces! Like this! [flattens Tom]
- [to Tom] Do me a favor, will ya, bud? GET OUT OF MY SALAD!!!
- [giving Tom Instructions] Listen, pussy cat, my boy's learning to chase cats and I don't want him to have any trouble, understand? When he starts barking, you start climbing. Is that clear? [Jerry Nods] Okay, then, let's go.
- Spike: Dogs can get along with cats, can't they?
- [Tom nods yes]
- Spike: And mice can get alone with cats, can't they?
- [Jerry shakes no, but then nods yes]
- Mammy Two Shoes: And this, Mister Thomas, is your last and final chance. Either you keep that mouse out of the icebox, or you goes out! Understand?! Remember, you is on guard.
- Spike: Listen, pussycat. He's clean now, and he better be clean while I get back. And if he ain't, I'll tear your limb from limb! Understand?!
- (Growls back at him)