Total Drama Action
Total Drama Action is an animated series that's the second season of the Total Drama Island series. The series takes place on a movie lot with movie genre based challenges. The series premiered on Teletoon January 11, 2009 and on Cartoon Network June 11, 2009.
Monster Cash! 
- owen: izzy, duck duck
- izzy: goose, weee, do it again
- Duncan: How did you manage to escape?
- Izzy: The monster and I had a romantic date. He doesn't take "no" for an answer. Pretty crazy, I can't even tell you guys.
- Owen: (Confession Booth) My mom says I eat when I'm upset...and happy and tired...not to mention bored, gassy, morose, joyous, comatose, semi-conscious, avuncular..(An AWESOME moustache appears on his face and he laughs)..avuncular.
- Duncan: Uh.. I don't think this is the kind of action Chris had in mind.
Alien Resurr-eggtion 
- Izzy: If I can handle hand to paw combat with a polar bear, I can handle a bald emotionally withdrawn cook in a Halloween costume.
- Chef Hatchet: Who are you calling a cook!?
Beach Blanket Bogus 
- Lindsay: Yay! Go Justin!
- Beth: Yeah, go!
- Lindsay: Copycat!
- Beth: Tanorexic! (gasps) Sorry. Friendship bracelet?
The Chefshank Redemption 
- (Owen's attempting to reach the trailer's air duct)
- Harold: Owen you'll never fit.
- Owen: I can try my best.
- Harold: It's not about trying, it's just a scientific fact.
The Sand Witch Project 
- Duncan: Once, I gave a dozen five-year-olds seizures.
- Duncan: and papa duncan wants to win and go to bed! so....
Full Metal Drama 
- Justin: Me, not cute? Oh, I'll tell you who's not cute. Blind crazy people named Izzy!
- Duncan:i've always wanted to be a marine,there rough, tough, they wear rad boots and they say HOO-AH! No clue what that means but it sounds so cool. HOO-AH!
TDA Aftermath: For-Gwen and Forget 
- Gordon: Ahoy, mates.
- Geoff: Ello, ol' chap.
- Gordon: I'm from London, Ontario, and I wanna be a chef! I'm making DJ sandwiches! But there's some stupid (censored) ingredient I can't (censored) figure out! (censored)!
Ocean's Eight - Or Nine 
- Duncan: (Confession Booth) The H-bombs, Harold and Heather, were so busy finding out who's the biggest dweeb that they totally forgot I'm an experienced criminal! Frankly, that's a little insulting.
One Million Bucks B.C. 
- Heather:: (in confessional make-up room) I got some! Courtney's hair, soon it will be mine, all mine! (starts laughing like a maniac) What? I'm not crazy, I'm just bald!
- Courtney:(in confessional make-up room) Sure, Duncan has this primal animal magnetism, but he also wants to make me hit him where it hurts. (yelling) (hits Duncan with bone in the crotch)
- Duncan:: (in confessional make-up room) EEEE! Why do they always go for the kiwi's? WHY?!!!!
- Duncan:: (Groans loudly) (falls into tar pit)
Million Dollar Babies 
- Harold: Oh! Oh! Let's cheer for Norbert Swindlow!
- Heather: Who?
- Harold: The creator of the pom-poms? Duh.
- Heather: I say we should cheer for me.
- LeShawna: You?
- Duncan: I'd rather cheer for my school principal, my mother, LeShawna.
- Justin: We gotta push spiced up chef like he's a football dummy?
- Chef: DON'T CALL ME A DUMMY.
- Heather: I'm not doing this.
- LeShawna: Oh, your doing it! NOW GET IN THERE AND PUSH THAT DUMMY!
- Chef: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE 'DUMMY' THING?!
Dial M for Merger 
- Courtney: (in confessional) And that's the only million LeShawna would ever see. My lawyers are working on it right now.
Super Hero-ld 
- Harold: There is no way I am voting off LeShawna. We're supposed to have an alliance with her. Duncan, we should vote you off for treason.
- Duncan: Pals before gals, Harold? We're outnumbered, and if you don't do anything I say, I'll tell LeShawna that you pick your nose in your sleep.
- Harold: You do have curcumstantial evidence at best.
- Duncan: harold is about to experience a painful life lesson.
[Duncan punches Harold]
- Harold: Ow!
- Chris: Even i saw that one coming.Two points.
The Princess Pride 
- Justin: Courtney? Beth? Lindsay?
- Lindsay: Princess Beth is so cute.
- Justin: Is no one even going to miss me?
- Duncan: Chao.
- Harold: See you in the funny papers. Farewell. Auf Wiedersein. Don't let the door hit you in the...
- Justin: Okay, stop! I'm going, but you'll regret it. With me gone, things have started to become 80% less handsome. (bumps head) Ow! Alright, 79!
Get a Clue 
- Courtney: what's my prize
- Chris: i don't recall having mentioned any sort of prize! but thanks for releasing me it was getting stuffy in here
- Courtney: your not smoking
- Chris: what! oh no! of course not(swallows his pipe)
- Courtney: ew
- Chris: what it's chewing tobacco
- Harold, lindsay, and beth: ew
- Chris: nah! just kidding, it's black licorice
- Courtney, duncan, harold, lindsay, and beth: ew
- Chris: yeah you're right, this stuff's disgusting
- Courtney: i am going to get a prize i promise you that
2008: A Space Owen 
- Duncan: This will teach you to mess with my Scruffy.
- Harold: Bye bye, traitor.
- Owen: Harold's on to me, I know it.
- Beth: The girl alliance is over!
- Courtney: Back off! Can't you see this is called secret voting?
Top Dog 
- Duncan: chill owen, i spent the night in courtney's trailer
- owen: dude, courtney gave you...HOMEWORK
- Owen: Uh, Chris? I think you forgot to give me my Gilded Chris Award.
- Chris: Sorry Owen, you've been fired.
- Owen: What? Whhhyyy!
- Chris: What's the point of having a spy when youve already been spied?
Mutiny on the Soundstage 
- Duncan: Right now! Are you serious? Ohhhh. I don't know, blue?
- Courtney: Burnt sienna! Ugh, he doesn't even know everything about me.
TDA Aftermath: Who Wants to Pick a Millionaire? 
- Courtney: Yes, we're rich!
- Duncan: Whoh wait a minute sister. Who said I would share anything with you?
- Courtney: (kisses Duncan) Every King needs a queen!
- Duncan: King, huh? That doesn't sound so bad.