Total Drama Island
Total Drama Island (2007) is a Canadian animated television series which lampoons the conventions commonly found in reality shows.
- 1 Not So Happy Campers Part 1
- 2 Not So Happy Campers Part 2
- 3 The Big Sleep
- 4 Dodgebrawl
- 5 Not Quite Famous
- 6 The Sucky Outdoors
- 7 Phobia Factor
- 8 Up The Creek
- 9 Paintball Deer Hunter
- 10 If You Can't Take The Heat
- 11 Who Can You Trust
- 12 Basic Straining
- 13 X-Treme Torture
- 14 Brunch of Disgustingness
- 15 No Pain No Game
- 16 Search And Do Not Destroy
- 17 Hide And Be Sneaky
- 18 That's Off The Chain!
- 19 Hook, Line and Screamer
- 20 Trial By Tri-Armed Triathlon
- 21 Haute-Camp-ture
- 22 Are We There, Yeti?
- 23 The Very Last Episode, Really!
- 24 Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
- 25 External links
Not So Happy Campers Part 1
- Lindsay: (to Chris, about the washrooms) Canadian: Communal bathrooms? But I'm not Catholic. American: Where's the spa? I'm confused.
Chris: (Canadian version, but mouthed in US version) Not communion, communal. (US version) Wow, that's a... shocker.
- Gwen: It means we shower together. (muttering) Idiot.
- Lindsay: AHHH! No, c'mon!
- Izzy: (on the boat) Hi Chris, Hi! (she jumps onto the boardwalk, but missteps and hits her head on it before falling into the water below.)
- Tyler: Ooh! That was bad. (chuckles)
- Courtney: Guys, she could be seriously hurt. (pulls Izzy out of the water)
- Izzy: That felt so... good! Except for hitting my chin. Is this summer camp? That is so cool! Do you have paper mache here? Are we having lunch soon?
- Owen: I'm glad we're in our own cabin with just guys, you know what I mean? (Guys give him weird looks) No, that's not what I meant! I love chicks! I just don't wanna sleep near them. I mean...
- Geoff: Yo, my man, can we order a pizza? (Chef throws a knife at the wall, scaring Geoff) Woah! It's cool, G! Brown slop is cool!
Not So Happy Campers Part 2
- Courtney: Excuse me Chris. I have a medical condition.
- Chris: What condition?
- Courtney: A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs.
- Courtney: It's a calculated risk. I've seen the other team, and I don't think nine of them will jump. (cuts to the Screaming Gophers, looking strange)
- Chris: All right... (puts chicken hat on Courtney, Courtney stares at it surprisingly)... here is your chicken hat. Let's tally up the results. That's eight jumpers and two chickens. We're missing one.
- Sadie: I'm not jumping without Katie!
- Katie: We have to be on the same team, Chris.
- Katie and Sadie: Please? Please? Can we? Can we, Chris? Can we? Can we?
- Izzy: I'll switch places with her.
- Chris: Alright, fine, you're both on the Killer Bass now. Izzy, you're on the Screaming Gophers.
- Katie and Sadie: Yes!
- Chris: That means you're up, girls.
- Katie and Sadie: We're coming, Killer Bass! (both jump) Aaaah! (both land in the safe zone)
- Chris: Alright, that's nine jumpers and two chickens.
- Ezekiel: My dad told me to look out for the girls here, eh, and help them in case they can't keep up.
- Eva: (holding him up by his neck) Still think we need your help keeping up?
- Ezekiel: Not really...
- Geoff: Guys, let's give him a break. At least he doesn't think that guys are smarter than girls.
- Ezekiel: But they are.
The Big Sleep
- Gwen: Favorite song?
- Trent: "She Would Be Loved." Favorite color?
- Gwen: Midnight Blue.
- Trent: Ooh, mysterious. I like that.
- Trent: No, don't fall asleep now! Quick... favorite movie moment...
- Gwen: You're gonna think it's cheesy.
- Trent: I promise I won't.
- Gwen: Okay, the kiss of the end of that road trip movie, you know, the one with the guy and the three girls.
- Trent: I know the one! You like that movie? (Owen walks by without his clothes on and Gwen & Trent stare in shock)
- Gwen: (yawns) I'd kill for a coffee right now.
- Chris: (drinking a coffee) What is wrong with you people? C'mon, fall asleep already!
- Gwen: (on her knees, desperately tugging at Chris's shirt) You've gotta hook me up, man! I'll even eat the grinds! Anything!
- Chris: The first rule of dodgeball is-
- Noah: Do not talk about dodgeball?
- Courtney: Where were you?
- Tyler: Nowhere!
- Courtney: You were with that blonde Gopher girl, weren't you?
- Tyler: No. Maybe. So?
- Courtney: So, she could've been getting you to spill all of our weaknesses to her.
- Heather: I'm glad someone is trying today. (glares at Noah)
- Noah: Oh, sorry. (sarcastically) Woohoo, way to throw those murder balls. Go, team, go.
- Noah: What can I say? Weak effort. (The other Gophers glare at him) I have to say, the team spirit here is really lacking.
- Gwen: Shut up, Noah!
Not Quite Famous
- Lindsay: Are we going to see a musical? I love musicals, especially the ones with singing and dancing
- Lindsay: Puke on your own boyfriend!
- Heather: Your own what Lindsay?
- Lindsay: Uh! I didn't say boyfriend!
- Bridgette: Now what?! We have to send someone out there or we're going to lose this!
- Courtney: Katie and Sadie are covered in barf!
- Bridgette: Well, that only leaves Tyler, Duncan, or Harold. We already know that Tyler sucks. What can Duncan do again?
- Courtney: Carve a picture of his own skull into a tree! What are we going to do?!
The Sucky Outdoors
- Katie: If it wasn't for me, you would be riding the bus to the mall!
- Sadie: If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be able to find your way to the mall!
- Katie: Oh, I know my way to the mall!
- Sadie: (As she speaks, two chipmunks imitate the girls) You lean on me. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be on this show!
- Katie: You're just saying that because I'm prettier than you are.
- Sadie: (Gasps) I knew you thought that!
- Katie: It's true. Everybody thinks so.
- Courtney: Great! That's just great, Bridgette! Now we have nowhere to sleep!
- Duncan: Yo, Drama Queen, relax. It's cool.
- Courtney: Cool? It's cool?! Things could not possibly get worse!! (a single raindrop falls on her head, then rain starts to downpour; Duncan looks satisfied) AHHHH!!!!
- Courtney: Duncan! That was so not funny!
- Duncan: Oh, yes it was! I just wish it was all on camera! Oh wait... it is!
- Courtney: You are so vile! Do your parents even like you?
- Duncan: I don't know, Jumpy McChicken. I haven't asked them lately.
(Courtney wakes up to find herself cuddled up to Duncan)
- Duncan: Morning, sunshine.
- Courtney: Oh my gosh, ew! You were cuddling me!
- Trent: Can you make the cloud go lower and pelt him harder?
- Chris: You are one sick dude! But yeah. (triggers the remote, causing the hail cloud to pelt Geoff harder)
- Trent: Ah, that's awesome. Hey, do you ever feel like you've forgotten something?
- Chris: Sometimes. I usually ignore it and the feeling goes away. Haha, watch this, I'm gonna bury him in hail!
- Trent: Bury?! Oh, no! Gwen!
- Gwen: What's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive.
- Lindsay: Walking through a minefield. In heels.
- Owen: Flying, man! That's some crazy stuff.
- Izzy: Oh, I would never go up in a plane. Never!
- Geoff: I'm scared of hail. It's small but deadly, dude.
- Bridgette: Being left alone in the woods.
- Sadie: (sniffs) Bad haircuts.
- Lindsay: Okay, I change mine! That's so much scarier than a minefield.
- Cody: ...Having to defuse a time bomb under pressure.
- Courtney: I'm not really afraid of anything.
- Duncan: (coughs) Baloney.
- Courtney: Oh, and what is exactly your phobia, Mr Know-It-All?
- Duncan: Celine Dion music store standees.
- Trent: All right, Courtney, you're afraid of something. Spit it out.
- Courtney: No, nothing!
- Duncan: That's not what she said last night.
- Courtney: Duncan, did you ever consider the fact that maybe I was just humouring you?
Up The Creek
- Chris: Move! Campers, move! Oh wait, one more thing I should mention. Legend has it, that if you take anything off of the island, (dramatic voice) you'll be cursed forever!
- Owen: Yeah, a cursed island! Whoo!
- Chris: Now, get in your canoes and let's have some fun!
- Owen: Yes!
- Beth: What'd I miss?!
- Chris: (pointing ahead) Canoes.
- Trent: (referring to when Cody saved him and Lindsay from the quicksand) Thanks for saving my butt, man.
- Cody: (digging through his pants and pulls out a soda) Just looking out for a fellow Gopher. (opens soda) Wanna sip? (offers soda to Trent,whose disgusted by the fact it came from his pants)
- Trent: (pushes back soda) Nah, I'm good.
- Cody: Trent, let's talk. Mano a mano.
- Trent: Uh, ok. What do you wanna talk about?
- Cody: Gwen. See, I hit on her but I struck out, a-a few times. The point is, she's not into me, she's into you.
- Trent: (angry) If you're lying, I can easily rearrange your face! You know that, right?
- Cody: Dude, buddy! What do I have to gain from lying to you?
- Trent: Okay. So, what do you think I should do about it?
- Cody: Well, I'll tell ya, Trent. Here's how I'd play it.
- Heather: (to Trent and Cody) Ladies, are you almost finished with your tea party? We're in the middle of a challenge here!
Paintball Deer Hunter
Owen: (To DJ) You're mine now deer! (Tries to shoot but there are no paint balls left, DJ becomes very angry) The hunter knows that his prey would stay there for a moment, paralyzed in fear, and respect, the deer cannot best the hunter! (DJ walks up to Owen sneering at him) Hey dude, come on now, (chuckles nervously) let's talk about this. (DJ furiously throws Owen over the cliff) Aah!
(Duncan and Courtney have their fake antlers tangled in each others')
- Courtney: Now what?
- Duncan: You wanna make out?
- Lindsey: (in the confessional booth) I totally admire Belle for standing up for Heather, but she is so dead now.
If You Can't Take The Heat
- Courtney: (Confessional) Duncan and me? Right, as if! I'm so sure. Not in a million years! Please! When pigs fly.
- Leshawna: (From outside) Yo! You still busy protesting in there or can someone else have a turn?
- Courtney: Like I was saying, not gonna happen.
- Courtney and Leshawna: Good morning, Harold!
- Harold: EEEEH! (Harold covers his groin with his pillow)
- Duncan: So, learned your lesson, yet?
- Harold: Yes! Okay?! Yes!!
- Geoff: Oh, we're going to need more than that, man!
- Harold: I'll never leave my crusty underwear out again! I swear!
- Geoff: What the heck? I believe him.
- Duncan: Pleasure doing business with ya! (throws bag full of Harold's underwear and shorts)
Who Can You Trust
- Owen: (after Leshawna knocked the arrow off his head) Ow. (laughs)
- Leshawna: (takes off her blindfold to check) Ooh, did I get a bull's-eye?
- Sadie: (oblivious that the challenge is over) I got her this time!
- Chris: Leshawna won already!
- Courtney: Hey moron, it's ov-(gets hit by apples after Sadie continues to try and shoot the arrow off; other forms of wildlife are getting pelted by crab apples as well)
- Chris: (shakes Sadie) Sadie!! It's over, man! Let it go!
- Sadie: Oopsie... (takes off her blindfold) Sorry!
- Courtney: (to Sadie) Ugh... You're going down... (groans and faints)
- Duncan: (To Courtney) Okay, look. I know you like me, he knows you like me...everyone knows it! So here's a tip: If you wanna kiss me, I might let you.
- Courtney: (being dragged to Boat of Losers) I do not concede! I do not concede!
- Duncan: Awww man, this sucks!
- Courtney: (to the remaining Killer Bass) I was your only hope! I was a Counselor in Training! (to Chef Hatchet and Chris, who are dragging her) Let GO of me! (they "let go" of her by throwing her into the Boat of Losers) You are going to hear from my attorney!
- Duncan: (after Courtney sets sail) Courtney, wait! I made this for you! (throws her a small object)
- Courtney: Duncan! (sees that it's a wooden skull) Okay, this is really weird and creepy, but I love it! (she waves goodbye to Duncan) I'll never forget you!
- Bridgette: You know what's really romantic?
- Geoff: Uh, writing someone's name in the snow with your pee?
- Bridgette: Actually, I was thinking more of the written word.
- Geoff: Oh, you mean like a tattoo? I've got one on my butt. Wanna see?
Brunch of Disgustingness
- Bridgette: (Confessional) I was a bit worried about being the only new girl on the team. Then I figured it can't be that bad. I don't buy that hype about how well guys get along and how catty girls can be.
- Lindsay: (To Bridgette) This is going to be so much fun, as long as you do everything Heather says. (Heather stamps on her foot)
- Chris: You guys like pizza?
- Owen: I could eat pizza anytime. With anything on it.
- Chris: Anything? How about live grasshopper pizza with tangy jellyfish sauce and live anchovies?
- Lindsay: Ewww, I hate anchovies!
No Pain No Game
- Leshawna: (after beating Molotov) Ha! That's how I roll!
- Chris: Leshawna wins, so Eva is out.
- Eva: WHAT? No way!
- Chris: Waaaaaaay. She wins the challenge, invincibility and the grand prize.
Search And Do Not Destroy
- Leshawna: Looks like Trent is going down.
- Owen: (in an emotionless tone due to the tranquilizer's effects) Trent.
- Duncan: You messed up, dude.
- Bridgette: You leave us no choice.
- Trent: I really feel I made such awesome friends here. It's so hard for me to vote anyone off.
- Chris: Duncan's tough exterior seems to help him with the challenge he received.
- Chris: DJ seems a little out of his league.
- Chris: Back in the communal washrooms things are starting to pile up.
Hide And Be Sneaky
- Chris: Knock-knock.
- Lindsay: Who's there?
- Chris: The entire viewing world.
- Lindsay: The entire viewing world who?
- Chris: You're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you want to avoid capture.
That's Off The Chain!
- Lindsay: (To Heather) Look, it's an ugly doll with pretty hair, just like you!
- Lindsay: (Confessional) I think I say the wrong thing sometimes. Like one time, I told my teacher his hair piece looked like my dog's butt and he totally took it the wrong way! My dog has the cutest curliest little butt.
- Lindsay: You mean I've been helping you all this time and you didn't even like me?
- Heather: Uh..truth? Not really, no. What? We're not here to make friends! We're here to become celebrities!
- Lindsay: You really are mean! And all that bad stuff people say about you is true! Like how you're a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little *bleep". I always told them they were wrong. I stood up for you because I thought we were BFFs! But they're right! You really are a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little *bleep*. And guess what? I don't wanna be BFFs any more. I'd rather spend the days staring at Owen's butt then shopping with you. And PS, your shoes are tacky!
Hook, Line and Screamer
- Owen: Great Canadian cheese! Now the car won't start.
- Gwen: Here comes the bloodfest! Yeah, right on.
- Izzy: Izzy loves scary movies.
- Owen: So does Owen.
- Dj: I feel like we're being watched
- Heather: Duh! it's a reality show, We're always being watched
- Chris: Heather's right... and tonight, we're watching to see who can survive a real life scary movie with a special guest appearance by... the escaped psycho killer with the chainsaw and a hook.
- Gwen: Okay, rule one: Never go off on your own. Rule two: if you do go off in your own, never go into the woods. Rule three: If you do go into the woods, never ever make out in the woods, or you will die in the woods! (Pause) Where's Izzy and Owen?
- Duncan: Breaking rules one through three.
(DJ sees Heather in a face mask shaving her legs and starts screaming)
- Heather: DJ, it's me! (DJ continues screaming) Heather!
(DJ stops for a second, then continues to scream and runs away)
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathlon
- Owen: (In confessional, after attempting to uncuff himself from Heather and consequently lose) It was worth a try. Heather scares me.
- Gwen: Why will you not take this seriously?!
- Izzy: Look! Somebody's bikini bottom.
- Katie: I think that's yours, Izzy.
- Izzy: Oh, crap! It is.
- Noah: Did I get anything out of this experience? No. It was completely and totally uneventful.
- Izzy: He kissed a guy!
- Noah: No, I didn't!
- Izzy: Yes, you did.
- Noah: Didn't!
- Izzy: Diiid!
- Noah: Did not!
- Izzy: (singing) Did did did did did did did did, did did did did did did did!
- Trent: Ahem. I can break this tie. He totally did.
- Courtney: I should be in the final five!
- Ezekiel: Give her a break, eh. I got kicked off in the first- (Courtney hits him with a lamp post)
- Lindsay: You just would've been kicked off in another episode. No one liked you that much.
- Courtney: (Gasps) That is so not true! Everyone likes me! I used to be a CIT! (Coconut falls on her head)
Are We There, Yeti?
- Heather: (Confessional) I just want to thank everyone who got me to the final three! Courtney, I feel your pain, girl, you should not have been cheated off like that. Noah, you are one seriously smart guy, don't think I didn't notice. And Lindsay, the most fashionable girl on the island next to me, you know you'll always be one of my BFFs.
The Very Last Episode, Really!
- Gwen: (Confessional) The people here sucked. They were nothing but a bunch of backstabbing, manipulative, two-timing, fame-hungry, dimwitted, certifiably insane, really weird, psychotic, redneck, overbearing, goody-goody, know-it-all, party-obsessed jerks. (Sighs) I was lucky enough to meet five people who are actually sane.
- Gwen: You don't have to follow me the whole time, you know!
- Trent: I don't have anything better to do.
- Gwen: Why don't you go cheer for Owen? I know you want to go to his party.
- Trent: Yeah, and I'm thinking of bringing you.
- Heather: Now listen closely, Owen. I really want you to have this party more than anything in the world. Now I'm helping you as much as I can, but you've gotta lock it up! Got it?
- Owen: Okay, sure, Heather.
- Owen: You can do it, Gwen! Just don't fall into the shark-infested waters!
- Gwen: Really not helping, Owen!
(Duncan and Courtney kiss)
- Courtney: You're still not my type.
- Duncan: You make me sick. (They kiss again)
- Gwen: You're gonna kill yourself, you know.
- Trent: I'm not giving up on you!
- Gwen: Put me down!
- Trent: Say you'll go out with me. Come on, say it!
- Gwen: Okay, okay, I'll go out with you!
- Owen: What can I say, Chris? I'm so psyched! This is just -
- Everyone: Awesome?
- Owen: Yes!
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
- Justin: One for my face, one for my body... and one for my knees.
- Sadie: You do have great knees.
- Katie: (Playing Magic Squares) Who will Katie hook up with tonight? Justin!
- Sadie: Justin? But he has a crush on me!
- Katie: Says who?
- Sadie: Says Magic Squares. (Uses the cootie catcher) Who is Justin crushing on? Sadie!
- Katie: You fully stole him from me!
- Sadie: Earth to Katie! I can't steal someone who isn't yours!
- Justin: Give me the case.
- Izzy: Back off, really hot guy!
- Justin: I didn't want to do this, but... (Takes off his shirt)
- Noah: Izzy, don't fall for it! Look away!
- Izzy: I can't! He's too beautiful!
- Eva: He's so pretty...he deserves the million....
- Tyler: Give us the case, or we'll mess you up!
- Justin: No.
- Tyler: What do we do now?
- Cody: Courtney, save us! Pull us up!
- Courtney: Give me the case, and I will!
- Tyler: No way!
- Courtney: Okay then! (Goes higher)
- DJ: You wouldn't let us fall to our deaths!
- Courtney: Oh yes I would! I don't even like you very much!