- To infinity and beyond!
- Reach for the sky!
- There's a snake in my boot.
- [Rex drops down in front of Woody and roars loudly]
- Woody: [in a bored tone] How ya doin', Rex?
- Rex: [stops roaring; calmly] Were ya scared? Tell me honestly.
- Woody: I was close to being scared that time.
- Rex: I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it. I think I'm just coming off as annoying.
- Hamm: So, where you from? Singapore? Hong Kong?
- Buzz: Well, no. I'm actually stationed at the Gamma Quadrant, Sector Four. As a member of the elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps, I protect the Galaxy from the threat of invasion from the evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance!
- Mr. Potato Head: Oh, really? I'm from Playskool.
- Rex: And I'm from Mattel. Well, I'm not really from Mattel. I'm actually from a smaller company that was purchased in a leverage buyout.
- Woody: All right. That's enough! Look, we're all very impressed with Andy's new toy.
- Buzz: Toy?
- Woody: T-O-Y. Toy!
- Buzz: Excuse me. I think the word you're searching for is "Space Ranger."
- Woody: The word I'm searching for; I can't say, because there's preschool toys present.
- Buzz: I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.
- Woody: Oh, well, that's good.
- Buzz: But we're not on my planet. Are we?
- Woody: No.
- [they start fighting]
- Buzz: According to my navi-computer, the...
- Woody: [quietly] Shut up! Just shut up, you idiot!
- Buzz: Sheriff, this is no time to panic!
- Woody: This is the perfect time to panic! I'm lost, Andy is gone, they're gonna move from their house in 2 days, and it's all your fault!
- Buzz: My fault?! If you hadn't pushed me out of the window in the first place...
- Woody: Oh, yeah?! Well, if you hadn't shown up inside your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken away everything that was important to me...
- Buzz: Don't talk to me about importance! Because of you, the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy!
- Woody: WHAT?!! What are you talkin' about?!
- Buzz: Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet! I alone have information that reveals his weapon's only weakness. And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
- Woody: YOU... ARE... A... TOY!!! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're a-- Aw, you're an action figure! You are a child's plaything!
- Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell. [exits]
- Woody: Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony! [sarcastically] "Rendezvous with Star Command."
- [the rocket Woody and Buzz are strapped to launches into the air, taking the two into the sky]
- Woody: [screams] This is the part where we blow up!
- Buzz: Not today!
- [Buzz activates his wings, cutting the tape that binds him to the rocket; Woody screams and covers his eyes in fear, but just as they are about to hit the ground, Buzz soars up carrying Woody]
- Woody: Hey, Buzz! You're flying!
- Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
- Woody: (laughs) To infinity and beyond!
- Tom Hanks as Woody
- Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear
- Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head
- Jim Varney as Slinky Dog
- Wallace Shawn as Rex
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm
- Annie Potts as Bo Peep
- John Morris as Andy Davis
- Erik von Detten as Sid Phillips
- Laurie Metcalf as Mom
- R. Lee Ermey as Sarge
- Sarah Freeman as Hannah Phillips
- Penn Jillette as TV Announcer
- Joe Ranft as Lenny
- Jeff Pidgeon as Squeeze Toy Aliens/Mr. Spell/Robot
- Jack Angel as Shark/Rocky Gibraltar
- Debi Derryberry as Squeeze Toy Aliens/Pizza Planet Intercom