Traffic Department 2192
- Dispatcher: "What's the magic word?"
- Velasquez: "Death."
- Dispatcher: "Clearance granted."
- Velasquez: "Who needs luck! Luck is for the dipshit who doesn't know his ass from the cleft in his chin!"
- Dispatcher: "Well I -- Hey! I resemble that remark!"
- Velasquez: "If I want your opinion, numbstick, I'll beat it out of you."
- Dispatcher: "That's what I admire about you, Vel. You always say what's on your mind."
- Velasquez: "And here you are, wishing you had a mind to begin with."
- Velasquez: "Who the hell are you?"
- Aron Demeter: "Why, your wet dream sugar tits. How about getting me a hot cup of coffee?"
- Dispatcher: "I'll get Flannery and Dickle on deck. Hope you like rookies!"
- Velasquez: "Dickle?!?! I've got a partner named Dickle?!?!? I'll just tell the Vultures that and they'll fly into each other, they'll be laughing so hard!"