Tweety Bird is a fictional character in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of animated cartoons.
- I taut I taw a puddy tat a creepin' up on me.
I did! I taw a puddy tat as plain as he could be!
- Song "I taut I taw a Puddy Tat" by Alan Livingston / Warren Foster / Billy May
- "I tawt I taw a putty tat!"
- "I did, I did taw a putty tat!"
- "Aww poor putty tat. Him faw down, go--BOOOOOOM!! [last word uttered loudly]
- This was inspired in part by a jazz song called "I Faw Down and Go Boom"
- "Awwww, da poor puddy tat! He cwushed his widdle head!"
- "You know dat putty donna hurt himself, if he's not more careful."
- In response to Hector the Bulldog chasing away Sylvester: "Uh-oh! Da putty got another pwaymate."
- "Bad old putty tat!"
- "I lose more puty tats that way..."
- [talking on a phone] "Hello, Air Warden? I just saw an unidentified object fwying awound my widdle head!"
- "Yeah how many times have we told you not to put things in your mouth! Especially me!"
- After Slyvester has swallowed a beaker of Nitro "Don't hit him, Granny. Don't hit him Granny! You'll be sowwy! Granny hits Slyvester and both are blown up