Two Weeks Notice
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Lucy: I think you are the most selfish person on the planet.
- George: Well that's just silly. Have you met everyone on the planet?
- June: Chess. I love chess. You know what I love even more than chess?
- George: ...Pokémon?
- June: Strip Chess.
- George: I can't believe how small this apartment is, it's actually shocking! It's a very good thing your parents went to the movies, we'd never have squeezed in! You realize, I can actually move from one side of this apartment to the other in 6 seconds. Watch this, 1....
- Lucy: What did I tell you that defines an emergency?
- George: A large meteoroid, severe blood loss and uh... what was the other thing?
- Lucy: Death! And you're not dead!
- Tony: Nobody wins or loses when it comes to women. You just talk about your feelings until all your breath is sucked out your body. All men are pawns when it comes to women. Especially a smart one like Lucy. She's hard to control, and you know the man has got to be control. Okay, like with me. I come home, when I walk in, I KNOW my Mama has dinner on the table!"
- George: Alright, so..you're.... still living at home?
- Tony: Yeah...yeah. Of course.
- George: Your mother is terrifying. I thought she was going to cut me up and feed me to the poor.