Unstoppable (2010 film)
Unstoppable is a 2010 American action thriller film directed by Tony Scott, written by Mark Bomback and starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. The film tells the story of a runaway freight train, and the two men (Washington and Pine) who attempt to stop it. The film was released in the United States and Canada on November 12, 2010, and in the United Kingdom on November 24, 2010.
- [to Will] You are a funny guy. Well-trained, but funny.
- This ain't training. In training, they just give you an F. Out here, you get killed.
- This is Will Colson, [the] conductor. I'm letting you know we're going to run this bitch down.
- Connie: [walking up to Frank and Will] Sir, I was wondering if you could help me?
- Frank: Connie?
- Connie: I can't decide which I one of you I'm going to kiss first.
- Frank: Me.
- [all three of them laugh happily]
- Will: Problem solved. Go get 'em, Connie.
- Connie: All right, bring it on.
- [She kisses Frank on the cheek while Will kisses his wife, Darcy]
- Will: Are you 100% sure that de-railer won't work?
- Frank: Yes. 100%? No.
- Will: Well, which one is it?
- Frank: [pauses] 50-50.
- Will: Very funny. And if it does?
- Frank: If it does, then...we're a wreck on a wreck.
- Denzel Washington as Frank Barnes, a veteran railroad engineer
- Chris Pine as Will Colson, a young train conductor
- Rosario Dawson as Connie Hooper, a train yardmaster
- Lew Temple as Ned Oldham, a railroad lead welder
- Ethan Suplee as Dewey, a hostler who accidentally instigates the disaster
- Kevin Dunn as Oscar Galvin, vice-president of AWVR train operations
- Kevin Corrigan as Scott Werner, an FRA inspector who helps Frank, Will, and Connie
- Kevin Chapman as Bunny, a railroad operations dispatcher
- T. J. Miller as Gilleece, Dewey's friend, also a hostler
- Jessy Schram as Darcy Colson, Will's estranged wife
- David Warshofsky as Judd Stewart, a veteran engineer who dies in an attempt to slow the runaway
- Victor Gojcaj as Groundman, a railroad ground specialist
- Meagan Tandy and Elizabeth Mathis as Maya and Nicole Barnes, Frank's daughters who work as waitresses at Hooters
- Ryan Ahern as Ryan Scott, a railway employee and US Marine veteran of the war in Afghanistan who attempts unsuccessfully to board the runaway from a helicopter
- Aisha Hinds as Railroad Safety Campaign Coordinator
- Jeff Wincott as Jesse Colson, Will's brother who helps him on his family situation