Hi, more about me can be found in my wikipedia profile.
stuff I like
- . . a gene might be able to assist replicas of itself that are sitting in other bodies. If so, this would appear as individual altruism but it would be brought about by gene selfishness.
- Life results from the non-random survival of randomly varying replicators. (T shirt insignia)
- Einstein was a genius: Head in the clouds, feet on the ground. But those of us who are not as tall, have to make a choice.
- Flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence
- Looking back at the worst times, it always seems that they were times in which there were people who believed with absolute faith and absolute dogmatism in something. And they were so serious in this matter that they insisted that the rest of the world agree with them. And then they would do things that were directly inconsistent with their own beliefs in order to maintain that what they said was true.
Enlightenment is like everyday consciousness but two inches above the ground. -D. T. Suzuki
- Procrastination is not a bad thing!! It is the realization that the Universe has not sufficiently aligned.
- If you get into these spaces [non-ordinary states of consciousness] at all, you must forget about them when you come back. You must forget you're omnipotent and omniscient and take the game seriously so you'll engage in sex, have children, and participate in the whole human scenario. When you come back from a deep tank session -- or a coma or psychosis -- there's always this extraterrestrial feeling. You have to read the directions in the glove compartment so you can run the human vehicle once more. -Altered states of consciousness 
- A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts. So he loses touch with reality, and lives in a world of illusion.
- Life is a game, the first rule of which is that IT IS NOT A GAME.
- The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego.
- Psychedelic experience is only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful...psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen.
- The only real crime is that you won't admit that you are God.
- Western civilization is a loaded gun pointed at the head of this planet. -- Terence McKenna
- Some kind of dialog is now going on between individual human beings and the sum total of human knowledge and...nothing can stop it.
- I think people have a very narrow conception of what is possible with reality, that we're surrounded by the howling abyss of the unknowable and nobody knows what's out there.
- We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth. 
- History is the shock-wave of eschatology
- Time is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.
- Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it
Anybody who gives you a belief system is your enemy.
- You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.
- Living is a pretty grim joke, but a joke just the same. The entire function of man is to survive. The outermost limit of endeavour is creative work. Anything less is too close to simple survival until death happens along. So I am engaged in striving to maintain equilibrium sufficient to at least realize survival in a way to astound the gods. I turned the thing up so it's up to me to survive in a big way . . . Foolishly perhaps, but determined none the less, I have high hopes of smashing my name into history so violently that it will take a legendary form even if all books are destroyed
- It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. -Henry Ford
- It is because it's prohibited. See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel. That's literally true. -Milton Friedman
- This isn't a conspiracy theory type of thing, these people don't have to get together and ... is that they must maximize profits, regardless of the social and environmental cost -John perkins
- It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. -ghost dog
- We are the genitals of our technology. We exist only to improve next years model.
- Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine -Marianne Williamson
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. --Jimi Handrix
- This is a primitive culture. I am here to facilitate its incorporation!!! -Picard to Hugh the emancipated Borg.
- Would I lay down my life to save my brother? No, but I would to save two brothers or eight cousins - Biologist J._B._S._Haldane commenting about morality.
- For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love -Carl sagan's Contact.
- (about pure being) It is inevitable to be drawn back into human drama.
- There is no road to happiness, happiness is the road. -Buddha.
- The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Thomas Jefferson
- “If we look back at the begining we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned or disfigured them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them; and that custom, respect and tyranny support them. in order to make the blindness of man serve their own interest. If the ignorance of nature gave birth to Gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them."
- this dead guy France 18'th century.
- Religion is a magic device for turning unanswerable questions into unquestionable answers.
- "I think AI type of problems are actually very solvable" -Sergey Brin Google co-founder
- This is a primitive culture, I am here to facilitate it's incorporation. (Captain Jean-Luc Picard to a disengaed borg boy)
- 'What is a transhuman being, then?'
- 'A seed that is unafraid to destroy itself by growing into a tree
"God forbid that we should give out a dream of our own imagination for a pattern of the world". This was said by Francis Bacon, one of the founding fathers of modern science
- "True prophecy is meant to be a reflection on the hidden natures and motivations of human behavior, both individually and collectively, as well as the future options based on the human ability to make a choice"
- "Emancipate your self from mental slavery, non but our selves can free our minds. How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look. some say it's just a part of it, We got to fulfill the book". -Bob Marley
- Truth is Branded Reality.
- Magic is a disturbance in the the probabiliy-wave of precevied reality. Observation manifest reality. Thoughts stem from beliefs. believing is seeing.
- The best way to cure ignorance is to unleash curiosity from education,
- The easiest way to create slaves is to indoctrinate regurgitation as understandings.
- obey us! said the beer to the surrogate human. Buy me!
- MMORPG are a symptom of the sickness in our society.
- It is not my job to cure the sheeps from their disenfranchising choices of implementing self perpetuating mental viruses. It is my wish to create an infrastructure to immune the human population from their infections traits. To create a self consciousness intelligent human collective, to awaken Gaya. -IH
- Existence is relationships
- The Omega point is the strange attractor of the universe.
- "Science is the technology of truth, but self-knowledge is it's science"
- Creation Is Now.
- שורש הגאונות הוא התמכרות לחדשנות
- People's beliefs are almost never their own. It's just another system for social cohesion and control. Ask yourself, what Do You believe in? and Why?
- I was always driven by Wonder and awe. It started as a keen appeal to magic and fantasy as a child. Growing up I refocused my curiosity to technology as a tool and science as an understanding. From there I continued my journey into Judaism, deism and all the Philosophy I could muster.. Shortly after I naturally converged into mysticism.
And Now, and there s only Now. I can insuperably say that a The closest thing to Magic that I have ever found was our own Buddha nature. -IH Dec/08
- Believing is seeing.-IH
- Had the universe was not trying to kill you would not have been having this thought. -TalM.
- One can not simulate reality, without assuming decaying complexity in lower resolutions.. IH
- When a tree falls in forest, and there is not one there to have heard it fall, what sound does it make? -It makes no sound, since the nature of quantum reality is that the universe does not bother with rendering the very existence of tree, nor it fall. That is, until a ramification of that event that has traveled in the speed of light reaches a viewer. Than, the tree is rendered, together will all of the accumulative consequences for all the space and time that the signal has traversed.
- we can perceive only what we can conceive -IH
- One of these days, we might found out that the teleological attractor at the end of time, driving for higher complexity, novelty and the merging of minds to form a higher consciousness using technology is us. that day might have already come. -IH.
- Beyond commitment lies courage.
- Person might be smart, but People are stupid. (Fishi)
- i don't know whether all real creators are not deluded to some extent. i think these are pseudo-medical categories that are ministered by weak souls, who think of themselves as so-called normal, while actually they are nothing but boring, and want to crown boredom as a virtue. -Panta ray.