Favourite Quotes 
- What's good isn't original, and what's original isn't good - Samuel Johnson
- If you see a man opening a car door for a woman, it means one of two things: it's either a new woman or a new car! - Prince Philip
- Life isn't like coursework baby - it's one damn essay crisis after another! - Boris Johnson
- [Boris on exams] You need the fear to push up your brain's RPM, and it is only when the flywheel is humming that you suddenly see the connections, and problems disappear; and there comes a magic moment when the clouds in your head all part at once, and you can see straight up to the stars.
- When one burns ones bridges what a pretty fire it makes Dylan Thomas
- "You are put on this earth to piss around. Don't let anyone tell you anything different" - Kurt Vonnegut
- [Woman to Winston Churchill] Sir, you are drunk!
- [Churchill] Madam, you are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober.