Please see Mehmet Karatay at Wikipedia.
Two people actually work under this account name, Mehmet Karatay and Gemma Richards. This happened by accident, but now we work together most of the time so it doesn't seem worth having separate accounts. To avoid confusion on discussion pages we'll write in the first person singular as the user name doesn't imply otherwise. We live in Edinburgh.
Our major aim is to improve the Wikipedia Mount Kenya article. There are some truly excellent descriptions we come across as we do this. While we can work some of them into the actual article we want to share them all and so we came here.
User sub-pages 
- Why an alternative formatting is needed—An essay
- Mount Kenya—The main article we are devolping
- No picnic on Mount Kenya—Another article
- Quote box—a template being developed
- Sandbox—for testing code
- Wikiquote:Templates—for starting new pages etc.