User:UDScott/Pac-Man (TV Series)
Pac-Man (1982-1983) (also known as Pac-Man: The Animated Series) was an American animated TV show, airing on ABC, produced by Hanna-Barbera based on the video game Pac-Man by Namco. It was also the first Hanna-Barbera animated series based on a video game.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Presidential Pac-Nappers [1.01]
- 1.2 Picnic in PacLand [1.02]
- 1.3 The Great Pac-Quake [1.03]
- 1.4 Hocus Pocus Pac-Man [1.04]
- 1.5 Southpaw Packy [1.05]
- 1.6 Pac-Baby Panic [1.06]
- 1.7 Pacula [1.07]
- 1.8 Trick or Chomp [1.08]
- 1.9 Super Ghosts [1.09]
- 1.10 The Pac-Man in the Moon [1.10]
- 1.11 Journey to the Center of PacLand [1.11]
- 1.12 Invasion of the Pac-Pups [1.12]
- 1.13 Sir Chomp-A-Lot [1.13]
- 1.14 The Day the Forest Disappeared [1.14]
- 1.15 Neander Pac-Man [1.15]
- 1.16 Backpackin' Packy [1.16]
- 1.17 The Abominable Pac-Man [1.17]
- 1.18 The Bionic Pac-Woman [1.18]
- 1.19 Chomp-Out at the O.K. Corral [1.19]
- 1.20 Once Upon a Chomp [1.20]
- 1.21 The Pac-Love Boat [1.21]
- 1.22 The Great Power-Pellet Robbery [1.22]
- 1.23 A Bad Case of the Chomps [1.23]
- 1.24 Goo-Goo at the Zoo [1.24]
- 1.25 Nighty Nightmares [1.25]
- 1.26 The Pac-Mummy [1.26]
- 1.27 Christmas Comes to PacLand [1.27]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
Presidential Pac-Nappers [1.01]
- [The ghosts invade the Yellow House]
- Pac-President: What is the meaning of this?
- Sue: It's quite simple Mr. President, you're being pac-napped.
- Inky: Yeah, how does that grab you? [Chomps the Pac-President]
- [Returning to headquarters after being chomped by Pac-Man]
- Pinky: Hi-ya boss, you'll never guess how we messed up this time.
- Mezmeron: I don't have to guess, I saw it all! On my Pac-Land spy satellite.
- Pinky: [Laughing] Oh, me on TV? How did I look Mezmeron?
- Mezmeron: Shut up!
- Clyde: Were taking you for a little ride! [laughs evilly] and if you don't tell us were the power forest is, Pinky lets go!
- Blinky: Oh, if Pinky lets go what happens to us? [sobs]
- Clyde: Don't ask dumb questions!
Picnic in PacLand [1.02]
- Inky: [he is cooking pancakes that look like Pac-Man] Hey Clyde, how about a barbequed Pac-Pancake? They look just like Pac-Man. [eats one] Only they don't taste as good as he does.
- Clyde: No thanks. I like chomping on a real thing. [a Friz bee fly's in his face] I said I don't want no pancake!
- Blinky: That aint no pancake Clyde! It's a flying dog set. A slying fog set. Its a...
- Sue: You silly jerks. This is a friz bee.
The Great Pac-Quake [1.03]
- Mezmeron: Well, what do you have to say for yourselves?
- Clyde: You're gonna be proud of us boss. We found the Power Forest for you!
- Mezmeron: Where is it?
- Clyde: Tell him Inky! [pulls Inky in front of the line]
- Inky: Uh, tell him Pinky. [pulls Pinky in front of the line]
- Pinky: Tell him Blinky. [pulls Blinky in front of the line]
- Blinky: Uh, uh, I wasn't watching. I thought you guys were watching!
- Inky: I wasn't watching. Were you watching?
- Pinky: Not me, I thought you were watching.
- Mezmeron: SHUT UP, YOU FOOLS!
- Inky: [Wearing a baseball glove suit] Hey Clyde, how do you like my new suit? Fits me like a glove, huh?
- Clyde: That is a glove Inky!
- Inky: Oh, so it is. And here I thought my brains were growing.
Hocus Pocus Pac-Man [1.04]
- Pac-Man: Oh no! Pepper's back. If she finds out I lost Pac-Baby, I'm in big trouble.
- [Pac-Man's teeth chatters as Chomp-Chomp the dog starts chewing on Pac-Man's foot]
- Pac-Man: Don't bother me Chomp-Chomp! I got to find a baby!
Southpaw Packy [1.05]
- Sue: I've got to get out of here before I get caught! [runs into Pac-Man's baseball glove]
- Pac-Man: You just did! [throws her to Ms. Pepper Pac-Man for the chomp]
- Pac-Man: Come on, Ghost face! Put one over me!
- Pinky: He'll never hit my cyclone-ball. [winds up, and throws the ball away from the plate]
- Sue: Strike one!
- Pac-Man: Whaaat?!
- Sue: Oh, talking back to the umpire huh? Make that strike two!
Pac-Baby Panic [1.06]
- Ms. Pepper Pac-Man: What's up Packy?
- Pac-Man: Ahhh! Oh, its only you Pepper.
- Pepper: What have you got in the sack, Pac?
- Pac-Man: Shh. There super powered power pellet seeds.
- Pepper: Super powered power pellet seeds?
- Pac-Man: Shh! If Mezmeron and his Ghost Monsters ever found these, they could grow there own super powered power pellet forest.
- Pepper: Oh my!
[Pac-Man is chased by the Ghost Monsters into his kitchen, where Ms. Pac is busy washing dishes.]
- Ms. Pac: What's the rush, Packy?
- Pac-Man: Uh, we've got company for lunch.
- Ms. Pac: Oh, but there aren't enough power pellets.
- Pac-Man: No problem. They don't wanna eat with us - they just wanna eat us!
- Clyde: That's right! And don't bother settin' the table - we're just gonna chomp and run! [Clyde chomps Pac-Man]
- Pac-Man: Oh, whoa... I feel dizzy...
- Mezmeron: I don't care if you mess things up again. You've been replaced.
- [The flying eyes of the ghosts sobbing]
- Mezmeron: Stop your blubbering and get into something dry!
- Pacula: I want to chomp your bones!
- Blinky: We aint got no phones...I mean bones. Were ghosts! Ghosts aint got no bones!
Trick or Chomp [1.08]
- Pac-Man: Uh, trick or treat.
- [Morris puts one power pellet in Pac-Man's sack]
- Pac-Man: Only one?
- Morris: You know your right. [takes the power pellet back] You are a bit old to be trick or treating.
- Clyde: We're gonna chomp, chomp, chomp...
- Pinky: On your bones, bones, bones.
- Inky: We're gonna laugh "ha-ha"...
- Sue: At your groans, groans, groans!
Super Ghosts [1.09]
- Clyde: Wait a minute, we don't need no power forest.
- Sue: He's right. Now that were Super Ghosts, we don't need to follow Mezmeron's orders.
- [Mezmeron hears this on his computer screen]
- Mezmeron: Why you muteness little monsters! You better follow my orders or I'll.....
- Inky: Aw shut up egghead! Who asked you!
- [While chased by the Super Ghosts, Pac-Man and Ms. Pac are separated. Packy plops into a water fountain, and Pepper is caught and held by Super Sue.]
- Sue: Well, Ms. Pac-Man, looks like this time I'm the chompor and you're the chompee!
- [Sue chomps Pepper, who faints. Packy reacts to seeing his wife getting chomped.]
- Pac-Man: Oh yeah? Nobody chomps my Pepper and gets away with it!
- [Pac-Man rushes forth.]
- Clyde: Nobody but the Super Ghost Monsters!
- [Clyde freezes the wet Pac-Man in place with a blast of super cold breath. Inky approaches.]
- Inky: Ooh, a pac-sicle!
- [Inky grabs Packy's leg and chomps down on it.]
- Pepper: [chasing Sue as Super Ms. Pac-Man] Super Sue, I'll catch you!
- [Sue screams and Pepper chomps her]
The Pac-Man in the Moon [1.10]
- Blinky: Why do I always have to do the dangerous stuff?
- Sue: [hugs Blinky] Would you please do it, for little Sue?
- Blinky: And if I don't?
- Sue: I'LL CHOMP YOUR FACE OFF!
- [The ghosts are chasing Mr. and Ms. Pac-Man]
- Sue: Roses are red.
- Clyde: Pac-Man is yella.
- Pinky: Lets open wide.
- Inky: And chomp on that fella.
- Inky: Gosh, there ain't no hiding places around here, nowhere. I know. [he pulls a door out from his ghost suit, sets it down, opens it, enters and closes it]
- Pac-Man: [comes up to the door and knocks] Knock knock.
- Inky: Who's there?
- Pac-Man: Chomp.
- Inky: Chomp who?
- Pac-Man: Chomp you! [opens door]
- [Inky screams as Pac-Man chomps him]
Journey to the Center of PacLand [1.11]
- Blinky: Please have mercy on me!
- Pac-Man: I'll do better than that - I'll have mustard on you! [squirts mustard on Blinky and chomps him]
- Mezmeron: Its Pac-Man! Get him!
- Pac-Man: Well excussseeeee me! [runs off with the ghosts chasing him]
- Clyde: Little Pac-Man had to scram.
- Pinky: So he would not get whomped.
- Sue: But everywhere that Packy ran.
- Inky: The Ghost Monsters chomped and chomped!
- Clyde: Little Pac-Man had to scram...
- Pinky: So he would not get whomped.
- Sue: But everywhere that Packy ran...
- Inky: The ghost monsters chomped and chomped!
- Blinky: Look, roots!
- Inky: Oh boy! Lets make some "root" beer!
- Clyde: This ain't no time for soda, jerk!
Invasion of the Pac-Pups [1.12]
Sir Chomp-A-Lot [1.13]
The Day the Forest Disappeared [1.14]
Neander Pac-Man [1.15]
Backpackin' Packy [1.16]
The Abominable Pac-Man [1.17]
The Bionic Pac-Woman [1.18]
- Pepper: Oh gosh, isn't this exiting Packy? Me in the movies!
- Pac-Man: I don't know Pepper. There's something about "those guys" I don't like.
Chomp-Out at the O.K. Corral [1.19]
- Clyde: Go on Dinky, show that little Pac-Pip squeak who's boss!
- Dinky: [to Pac-Baby who is drinking his bottle] OK you! I'm going to chomp your baby bones.
- Pac-Baby: Goo goo ga goo. Don't count on it.
- [Pac-Baby chomps a sad Dinky]
- Pac-Man: Come on lets get out of here! [He and Pepper grab Pac-Baby and run away]
- [Dinky crying]
- Clyde: Some ghost monster you are!
- Sue: [puts a new ghost suit on Dinky] Aw give the kid a chance.
- Clyde: Come on fellows. Well make a ghost monster out of Dinky yet.
Once Upon a Chomp [1.20]
The Pac-Love Boat [1.21]
The Great Power-Pellet Robbery [1.22]
A Bad Case of the Chomps [1.23]
- Pac-Man: I feel much better!
- Pepper: Perhaps you haven't seen the bill.
- [Pac-Man passes out, sobbing on a gurney where a nurse carts him away]
- Ghosts: [singing to the tune of the Toreador Song] We'll chomp old Pac-Man, chomp him day and night! You chomp his left side, we'll chomp his right!
Goo-Goo at the Zoo [1.24]
Nighty Nightmares [1.25]
The Pac-Mummy [1.26]
Christmas Comes to PacLand [1.27]
- [Chasing the Pac-Family]
- Clyde: Down the hill...
- Inky: ...and after that bum.
- Pinky: Look out Pac-Man...
- Sue: ...cause here we come!
- Clyde: Forget it Pac-Man! Your clever talk ain't going to get you out of this mess!
- Pac-Man: But wait, you don't understand! I'm not doing this for me. Just think of all the millions of deserving children around the world who wont get their Christmas presents, if you open your mouths instead of your hearts.
- [Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Sue start to cry]
- Clyde: Ah, what a bunch of humbug.
- Inky: Aw! [sniffles] Give the guy a break Clyde!
- Pinky: Yeah! [sobs] Think of all the little kids Clyde!
- Sue: And the big kids too Clyde!
- Clyde: Alright already! [to Pac-Man] Just this once Pac-Man, but remember when Christmas is over we'll be back!
- Pac-Man: Aw thanks. You won't regret this.
- Pac-Man: [Handing out gifts] Inky, Pinky, Blinky, Clyde, Sue.
- Clyde: Why, I-I don't know what to say!
- Pac-Baby: How about "Thank you"?!
- Ghost Monsters: Th-th-th-th-th...Thank you!
- Pac-Man: Aww! Don't thank us, thank Santa Claus.
- Santa: [Skyward in his sleigh] Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hooo! Merry Christmas to all. And to all a good chomp!
- Marty Ingels – Pac-Man
- Allan Lurie – Mezmaron
- Neil Ross – Clyde
- Susan Silo – Sue
- Peter Cullen – Sour Puss
- Barry Gordon – Inky
- Darryl Hickman – P.J. (second season)
- Chuck McCann – Blinky, Pinky
- Barbara Minkus – Ms. Pac-Man
- Lorenzo Music – Super-Pac (second season)
- Russi Taylor – Pac-Baby