Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Hi. I have removed the following quote, which you added to Atheism:
- "Logic and reason are just atheist slang for their own dogma and absolute morality."
The quote has absolutely no google hits, I have not heard it before and it is not clearly attributed to someone. Wikiquote collects notable quote, while this seems fairly obscure. If you wish to put your own quotes here, you are welcome to create an account and put them on your user page. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 5 July 2005 11:46 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.