Hello, 18.104.22.168, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
There was some confusion because of your edits to the links at Buckminster Fuller, which were briefly reverted. Many spammers post links here and your edits were initially mistaken for these. It is helpful to make a comment such as "updating links" in the summary box to avoid such confusions. ~ Achilles † 20:26, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I apologize for the reversion (which I did) to the links. I thought they were not accurate links and were instead spam. My apologies! ~ UDScott 20:29, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.