Hi, Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Click here to create an account.
Advertising & Commercials
I want to thank you for so quickly creating and building up several television shows. As you've no doubt noticed, we have plenty of these that people have requested quotes from but have not yet been created, and your contributions are greatly appreciated.
On the subject of advertising and commercials, I would ask that you transfer the quotes you've listed into Advertising slogans, which is an established page that is also related to a Wikipedia article. Once the quotes have been moved over, you can turn the Advertising & Commercials article into a redirect to the "Advertising slogans" article. (If you don't know how to do this, I can help you, or I can do it myself. It's pretty easy.) Meanwhile, I will move all your new TV show articles from "Requested" into the main section of "Television shows", and add a "See also" link for "Advertising slogans" to accomodate your intent for "Advertising & Commercials". Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. — Jeff Q (talk) 00:54, 22 Apr 2005 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.