- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
You had sent me a note asking what could be done to make the Laibach article more than a stub. A page is no longer a stub when it has enough quotations to make it a more complete and informative article. In the case of a musical group, this could mean brief samples of the more interesting lyrics from their music, quotations about the band by its members, etc. Please see Wikiquote:stub for further details. - InvisibleSun 07:28, 16 December 2007 (UTC)