Hello, Amiracle, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Adding personal quotes
Wikiquote is a collection of quotes from notable people and works. We do not collect personal quotes from ordinary folks like you and me. However, you are certainly welcome to put your own quotes (and the quotes of friends, etc.) on your user page. This and other frequently-asked questions are answered at Wikiquote:FAQ.
If you wish to retain any quotes that are likely to be deleted due to unnotability of the source, I suggest you copy them over to your user page at your earliest opportunity. If you have any other questions, feel free to post a note on my talk page, or at Wikiquote:Village pump, where everyone "meets" to discuss general issues. I hope you find Wikiquote interesting, entertaining, and useful! ~ Jeff Q (talk) 02:21, 12 August 2005 (UTC)